If you are looking for an airless paint sprayer reviews, below you will find industry opinions on some of the top rated airless paint sprayers out on the market today.
The main reason people consider using an airless paint sprayer is the speed at which the paint goes onto the surface they are working with. This saves time and money. When painting a large surface area, the time and cost are significant.
Let’s take a look at the best airless paint sprayers and start with the Wagner 0518080 Control Spray Max 990 HVLP Paint Sprayer. This paint sprayer comes with a 1.5 gallon airless paint and includes a fixed fan tip as well as a turbine tip just for starters.
It is portable in that you can take the paint container with you or move it on a platform around your project. It is also lightweight at 25 pounds and has a two switch for controlling your sprayer settings.
|Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer||Best Overall|
|Paint Sprayer||Budget Pick|
|Graco 17C305 Pro210ES Cart Pro Connect Paint Sprayer||Upgrade Pick|
1. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
- Lightweight and super maneuverable
- Has a hardened steel drive shaft
- Clip action trigger
- Ideal for painting clothes, fences and cabinets
- High-pressure for longer-lasting performance
- Has dual-action capacity, which means that it uses both air and paint as propellants
- Metal Material container to reduce breakdown and rust
- Paints both latex and oil-based paint
- Includes a 3 year limited warranty
- Easy to disassemble
- May clog when used improperly
- Need to be careful when using outdoors
- Not very stable due to lightweight body
- Air hose may leak
If you’re looking for an affordable airless paint sprayer, then the Graco Magnum 262800 is a good choice to consider. This paint sprayer has a variety of applications. Besides being used for painting, it can also be used for varnishing, staining, and woodworking.
This particular paint sprayer from Graco has an adjustable knob to control the level of paint viscosity or consistency. It can create both thick and thin coatings. It uses dual-action to cut down on overspray because it doesn’t need a compressor.
2. Graco 17G180 Magnum ProX19 Cart Paint Sprayer
- Variety of spray painting jobs
- A bit messy
The Graco 17G180 is my number one pick for airless paint sprayers, thanks to its versatility and utility.
The graco 17G180 is crafted from lightweight aluminum making it incredibly portable. You can use it for interior and exterior jobs, and it can reach the second and third-story levels of your house.
The Graco 17G180 handles both latex and oil-based paints and you can even spray concrete, wood, and masonry with it.
3. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer
- Plenty of Safety Features
- Budget Friendly
- Large 4-gallon paint tank
- Can Be Heavy For Larger Sizes
- Fixed pressure mode.
The Graco Magnum 262805 X7 is my top pick as it packs plenty of safety features in a budget-friendly package.
This airless paint sprayer gives you an incredibly smooth and consistent spray, eliminating all the stipples you get from cheaper models. The rounded spray pattern is similar to what you get from a conventional airbrush, and it lays down the paint much more evenly.
Another great feature is that you can attempt to use this paint sprayer without a wrist strap and still be relatively safe by wearing an particulate/vapor respirator.
4. HomeRight C800971.A Super Finish Max Extra Power Painter Paint Sprayer
- Very detailed instructions
- Friendly customer service
- Capable to paint nearly anything
- Efficient and easy to use
- Flexible, durability, and fast
- Great beginner model
- Requires experience and attention to detail
- Lack of pressure control
- No continuous feed
- Not ideal for painting large areas
- Dries quickly requiring multiple coats
The HomeRight Dual Purpose Paint Sprayer is a great option for folks looking to master the art of painting with a paint sprayer. The kit has everything you need to spray just about anything.
All was going well until things turned south. The HomeRight HV380 sprayer began to work intermittently, which was really frustrating. That was when I decided to reach out to the company’s customer service team for a replacement unit and for help troubleshooting.
The HomeRight customer service was very accommodating, and I ended up receiving a replacement unit as well as helpful customer support.
5. Graco 17C305 Pro210ES Cart Pro Connect Paint Sprayer
- Finish projects faster
The Graco ProSpray 210 is the first sprayer on the market to combine attached and walk behind capabilities.
When the sprayer is attached to a garden tractor or ATV, you get maximum paint pressure and the speed and maneuverability you need to get your job done faster.
With a maximum pressure of 3400 psi, this sprayer offers more than enough power to handle anything you throw at it, including the most stubborn of paints, stains and sealers.
6. Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
- It has a great reputation amongst Spray painters
- It comes with a built-in compressor that can be attached to any standard 20-lb propane tank
- It utilizes the Gravity Flow System
- It works with almost any type of spray tip
- You can aerosol a much wider range than with traditional spray guns
- The pump launcher is durable
- It has a cord wrap design
- It is ideal for odd shaped objects
- The two-handed trigger offers better control
- It is big enough to cover big projects
7. Fuji 2203G Semi-PRO 2
- The Fuji 2203G Semi-PRO 2 is a low cost option that is great for spraying both latex and water based paints.
- Designed primarily to spray latex, this system can also spray water-based paints, but do keep in mind that the air pressure will need to be adjusted for the low viscosity paints.
This is a two-stage gravity-fed HVLP spray system capable of spraying thicknesses from fine to heavy with excellent atomization control. Perfect results from the very first pass, it has a nozzle that delivers a fine spray or a heavier, more concentrated coat. There are four included needle assemblies (100, 140, 150, and 160 degrees) that give you the ability to vary the nozzle from pretty fine to pretty aggressive.
The 2203G features a 5-7 PSI pressure range which will be sufficient for all but very low viscosity materials. The spray gun delivers air at between 5-7 PSI. This model has a long hose length of 5 feet making it more comfortable to use, but it can be trimmed to any length convenient to you.
8. Graco Ultra Cordless Airless Handheld Paint Sprayer 17M363
- Fairly easy to use
- No overspray to worry about
- Low VOC emissions
- Exhaust containment
- A nice balance between power and economy
- Longer application time because motor needs to warm up
- Not suitable for large surfaces
- Lower power than larger, gas-powered models
If you’re looking for a brilliant new technology in the paint sprayer market, look no further than the Graco Ultra Cordless Airless Paint Sprayer. Although you can’t use it outdoors in cold temperatures, it’s fully compatible with low VOC paints including latex, oil-based paint and stains.
It works very well with a wide range of paints and you don’t need to worry about overspray. This is a great option for anyone looking to refinish their car or boat.
One of the most important features on this sprayer is the siphon tube, which allows you to pour paint directly into a bucket and pump the sprayer for minimal overspray. The battery has a charge indicator that tells you how much life is left in it. You can use it for about 90 minutes on a full charge.
9. JWGJW 120028 Airless Paint Spray Gun,High Pressure 3600 PSI /517 Tip Swivel Joint
- Comes with a powerful compressor unit
- Solid construction
- Adjustable pressure settings
- Wide spraying angle
- Can work very smoothly
- Can be used on any surfaces except for wood.
- Easy to clean
The modern household ought to have a lot of paints that get used for internal and external decoration purposes. These paints tend to be in large quantities which can make it difficult for you to make sure that they are stored and distributed in the right places. That is why many people prefer to keep the paint locked in the paint spray gun instead of taking it from there. The process is easy to follow and pretty much automatic which means that you can get to applying it to the surface much faster. This reduces your time and makes the surface look more professional. The material can be used on all sorts of buildings regardless of their size and shape. The company JWG Pro did their homework and in the process came up with something that looks like the real deal every time and above all is functional enough to be used for a long time.
Apart from that, the paint is easily cleaned with just a little bit of water. This should be able to handle any paint that you throw at it. It is also an easy to use and clean spray gun that can be used at almost any time.
10. Astro Pneumatic Tool 4008 Spray Gun
- Easy to use— pull and spray
- Delivers a highly efficient and concentrated stroke of paint
- Aerosol-like applications
- Spray uniform and accurate bead without mess or clogging
- Can operate with or without electricity
- Can spray many types of materials ranging from paint to drywall compound to even alcohol
- Performs well and easy to wash and clean
- Valve is easy to operate or use without pressure
- Durable design
- Needs to be cleaned after each use
- Poor quality on the Gasket
This tool is amazing. My only caution is that I would not want to mess with a small project with it. For large jobs, it works wonderfully.
11. Paint Sprayer
- This is among the greatest paint sprayers given that it can shoot up to 600 watts and can be used for various projects.
Closet, Door, Wall, Wine Cabinet Make Up Furniture, Metal, Metal,Wood,Plastic,Model Painting, and More.
It would be a great addition to a home improvement project and paint can be applied on different surfaces. paint sprayer, which is flexible enough to reach most areas such as wood, metal and more.
It can be used to paint furniture or accessories. Its compressor can be powered to work for up to 2 hours.
12. Earlex HV5500 HVLP Spray Station Paint Sprayer
- Good for both small and large jobs
- Made of high-quality parts.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Works for both professional and DIYers
- Average build quality
- Can be expensive
PSI, HVLP airless sprayer, 5-gallon poly tank for reduced weight, recessed, rubberized, twist-in/twist-off paint can hookup, automatic primer feed, extra-wide 3.75-inch fan pattern with air cap for increased atomization, includes high-pressure compressor
13. HomeRight Power Flo Pro 2800 C800879 Airless Paint Sprayer Spray Gun
- ¦ Lowest Priced on the Market ¦ Meticulously Designed ¦ Quick and Easy To Use ¦ Smooth Operation ¦ Easy To Use ¦ Allows Refinishing of Surfaces That Previous Paint Jobs Have Failed On ¦ Great Materials ¦ Durable Materials ¦ Affordable ¦ Sprays Wood
- and Other Materials ¦ 2800 psi with C800879 Gun (0.24 gpm) ¦ Use in Indoors or Outdoors ¦ High Quality Materials ¦ Safe For the Environment ¦ 3 year limited warranty ¦ Professional quality ¦ Easy to clean ¦ Easy to use ¦ Consistent Velocity ¦ Can Paint Inclines With Out¦capsizing ¦ Great for Newbies and Professionals ¦ Great for Painting
- and Refinishing
At 80 psi, 1.4-mm nozzle
14. Paint Zoom Pro Handheld Electric Spray Gun Kit
- Can be used for interior and exterior paint jobs
- Spray gun all-in-one with extra fittings included
- Can be used not just for painting but for staining as well
- Application hose is very long
- Comes with useful attachments
- Comes with paint containers
- Powerful spray gun
- Comes with 2 years warranty
Adjustable tip – The paint applicator is adjustable the way which spray shape you prefer. Wide spraying or narrow spraying ,completely depend on your desire .
Easy to work – It is easily operated by a simple crank mode. The instructions are easier to understand for beginers.
Efficient and Durable – Provides constant pressure throughout for uniform coverage. Splashing and overspray are virtually totally eliminated and a clear finish is guaranteed .
15. Titan ControlMax 1700 Pro 580006
- Excellent Paint Coverage
- Precise Painting
Patterns. Capable of adjusting spray pattern to a wider angle for surfaces that require more paint coverage, or wider spray pattern for surfaces that require less, maximizing your efficiency and profits. Features three nozzle sizes and two fan patterns to optimize air atomization for soft 360 degree patterns that reduce over spray up to 90%. Includes paint can drain feature to separate water from paint for fresher airless paint.
16. NoCry 1200ml/min Electric Paint Sprayer
- Lightweight, Non-Toxic, Odorless
- Ideal for all types of painting and coating around the home, garage, garden, fence, gates, furniture, etc.
- Adjustable 110 – 380V voltage and 3 spray patterns and 4 nozzles allow you to easily match the product to your tasks
- Convenient hose reel allows for simpler use and clean-up
- Reduce overspray with integrated fan to keep fumes and dirt out of the air
- Integrated water soluble cutting fluid reservoir allows you to paint just about any surface in the home and garden
- Non-toxic, odorless and harmless water-based paint is easy and safe to use, and cleans up simply with soap and water.
- The sturdy paint sprayer comes with an auto-purge function to keep paint flowing smoothly. Its 33.814fl.oz container has a dial at the top for precise measuring, and a handy filling spout, and is large enough to last you for a significant amount of painting jobs before having to change the paint fluid.
; Hose Reel; Auto Purge, Including Water Soluble Cutting Fluid.
17. Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Paint or Stain Sprayer
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Overall good value for money
- Dual cup for versatility
- Great for painting furniture and cabinets
- Plastic parts are somewhat fragile
- Leak-free guarantee might not be fulfilled in all cases
When you’re looking for the best job-site paint sprayer, it’s important to find one that will stand up to the demands of regular use. Reach for the Wagner Spraytech when you’re looking for a sturdy painting system.
The Wagner Cage-Free Sprayer is the best one on the market today. Its compact design means that you can get into even the tiniest places, and painting jobs will be completed in no time at all. Simply load the paint, put on the airless sprayer, and begin rolling it over the surface of your projects.
18. Paint Sprayer
- Well made and well priced
- Doesn’t clog often
The Paint Sprayer, Ginour HVLP Electric Spray Gun with 1300ml Detachable Container, 3 Spray Patterns, 4 Copper Nozzles, 4 PCS Filter Paper, 800ml/min, Flow Control and Perfect for Spraying Work – Pro Grade, Great for Professional Use is our top pick, and for one good reason. It works incredibly well.
This paint gun has professional grade features. Just look at the adjustable air controls that give you the option of three spray patterns and four nozzle sizes. It also includes a reusable filter paper insert that catches overspray to reduce the mess.
This paint gun is compatible with HVLP air compressors. It really is impressive, and I’m sure you won’t regret your purchase.
19. AOBEN Paint Sprayer
- Super easy to use
- It’s well-designed sprayer
- The hose is too short for some users
- Needs better instructions
The AOBEN is just the perfect paint sprayer for DIY projects and extensive work. What’s more? This paint sprayer can spray thick or thin paints with its level of 25W. It’s easy to use and maintain. Great for any kind of surface.
The design of this paint sprayer is comfortable and ergonomic. It comes with four adjustable spray nozzle levels. It’s lightweight and easy to carry around with. Nozzles are easy to remove for cleaning and replacing. And everything is easy to get used to from the get-go.
Assembly is quick and painless. Don’t need to be a rocket scientist to do it. But, if you have questions, the manual provides clear explanations and accompanying illustrations.
20. REXBETI 700 Watt High Power Paint Sprayer
- I like that it is super easy to clean after use
- Not too pricey, and still does a great job
- The mask has no filters to get clogged with paint
- Lightweight to busy spray painting
- The wand is decently long so I don’t have to constantly bend over when spraying
- The trigger is smooth for easy operation
I would like the wand to be attached to the gun. It makes it easier to keep track of, as well as more convenient to put away. I do not want to forget a part of the gun
21. Goplus Airless Paint Sprayer 3000 PSI Power Painting Spray Gun
- Pressure regulator setting
- Great for general DIY
- Can spray paint, stain, lacquer and varnish
It is excellent, I use it to spray latex paint and it works perfectly. The paint comes out exactly where I want it and I don't get lines like I used to when spraying paint from a can. It's great for touch ups where you want paint to go right into small places where you can't dip a brush in. I've used it about 5 times and so far it has worked perfectly.
22. Wagner 0529021 FLEXiO 890 Stationary HVLP Paint Sprayer
And is Ideal for Large and Small Jobs.
The Wagner FLEXiO 890 is another quality paint sprayer that is known for its great control. It’s a great paint sprayer for anyone that works on large jobs.
The Wagner FLEXiO 890 has an outstanding adjustable fan pattern that provides ultimate control over how much paint lands where. The Wagner FLEXiO 890’s fan adjustment ensures that the right amount of spray goes right where it should. Changing the air pressure will give you the fine control you need to get the perfect paint job every time.
23. Graco 16Y385 TrueCoat 360 Paint Sprayer
- TrueCoat 360 multi-directional nozzle
- Large paint container
- Easy to connect air hose
- 4.8-gallon paint reservoir
- Some say it’s louder than others
- Paint may spurt
- Clogs easily
- Exterior finish application might not be the best
If you’re a homeowner who wants to apply a professional look for their walls, ceilings, and doors without spending the money to hire a professional, consider the Graco TrueCoat 360 paint sprayer.
Armed with a 4.8-gallon paint reservoir, the TrueCoat 360 gives you plenty of room to store paint. The TrueCoat 360 sprayer gives you the ability to paint edges, corners, and baseboards. Using this, you’re also capable of applying a professional finish.
This lightweight sprayer weighs just 7.5 pounds and can connect to a variety of different air hoses. It’s lightweight and easy to move around when in use.
24. AOBEN Paint Sprayer
This is where you can find our detailed review of the AOBEN 2 in 1 Paint Sprayer.
To make things easier for you to pick the correct model, here is the quick overview and summary.
The 550-watt AOBEN 2 in 1 Paint Sprayer is suitable for both interior and exterior use. It has a powerful motor and three spray patterns for various application needs, such as vertical paint spraying, edge painting or baseboards, and overall painting.
25. Electric Paint Sprayer 500 Watts Up to 100 DIN-s
- Lightweight and Portable
- 1200 ml of spray capacity
- 3 nozzles and 3 spray patterns
- Small enough to store away
- Cost effective when buying refills
- Covered by a one-year limited warranty
- Lacks an air vent to prevent fogging
- Only 2 spray patterns
- No assembly instructions included
- Bad nozzle quality
The ROSO electric paint sprayer is a great choice for small jobs, projects around the house, and DIY painting. It is a compact design that’s actually much better than I expected for a similar price. I was expecting something similar to a cheap sprayer you would buy at a big box store, but this surpassed my expectations.
It is lightweight with a comfortable design that allows for a long spraying session without tiring your arms or back. It also produces a quality finish with no drips on my projects.
26. VonHaus Airless Paint Sprayer Kit Spray Gun and Stand Paint Station
- Easy to assemble and use
- Very high pressure
- Easy to clean
- Works great for decks and fences that need touch-up on previously painted wood surfaces
- Works well with paint, but also works on stain and wood putty
- Made to be very user friendly and efficient
- Good amount of power
- The pump is extremely powerful compared to some of the other brands
- The adjustable pressure setting on top is great to have
- The clear plastic cup that comes included is a great way to ensure you don’t make a mess when painting
- Needs to be held as this product does not provide stability
- Will not work in outdoor temperatures below 40 degrees
- Maximum pressure is 3000 PSI, so it may not work on all surfaces
- Better for smaller spaces such as garages and decks
- The 4.5/5 star rating may not be enough for some people to take a chance on purchasing this product
27. Wagner Spraytech Paint Sprayer
- Affordable, Budget Friendly
- Ability to Use Different Types of Paint
- Easy to Operate, Hard To Spray Yourself With Paint
- Maximizes Air Flow
- Reduces Air Pressure
- 360-degree Rotating Handle
- Unit Is Quite Heavy
- Rigid Nozzle, Can’t Bend To Paint Hard-to-reach Areas
- Needs More Than One Coat To Give A Nice Finish
28. DUSICHIN DUS-036 Airless Paint Spray Gun
- Great spray gun
- Comes with more than enough fittings to spray any surface
- Can spray multiple kinds of material
- Awesome spray gun that is very easy to use
- No dial that allows you to adjust for different materials
- Some people find it a little bit difficult to use
Air Compressor Kit: 1/4 to 1/2NPT
The DUSICHIN DUS-036 is a fantastic option for anyone looking to get into DIY furniture restoration or remodeling. It’s a highly versatile spray gun that can spray a wide variety of materials, from filler and glaze to vinyl and latex.
It’s also a very easy spray gun to use, even if you’ve never used one before. It features a dial that gives you six different spray tip sizes to choose from. This allows you to control the width of your paint pattern, increasing or decreasing it to use on a range of materials. Some professionals even claim it’s the best paint sprayer for metal and wood furniture restoration projects.
29. Valu-Air 820 Airless Paint Spray Gun
- Good quality for the price
- Easy-to-clean filter
- Handy carrying handle
- Can spray high viscosity materials
This sprayer comes with a three year warranty and it seems like it can hold up for longer as it is made of high quality materials. This is a nice lightweight sprayer that is easy to move around your garage.
It comes with an angle adjustable nozzle as well as a suction hose. You can also use a pressure regulator to adjust the pressure and spray pattern. The hose is 14 feet long so you can use it to spray large objects.
To release the pressure, you just need to pull the lever. The 8000 psi pressure is higher than other sprayers in its price range and you can use it to spray different materials from thick latex paints to citrus oil.
30. Himalaya Airless Paint Sprayer Spray Gun Power Painter 3000PSI High Pressure 5/8HP（650W）Power Painting
- Excellent spray pattern and quality of paint
- Comes with different nozzles
- Great for DIY projects
- It works well until you have to replace parts
- Not the best choice compared to other airless paint sprayers
This airless paint sprayer is very easy to use and delivers excellent results. It doesn’t take much time to install a nozzle. The sprayer comes with everything you need to get started and is easy to move.
What we really like is that you have to do very little assembly on this airless sprayer so you can get painting in no time. This sprayer will start working perfectly right out of the box. If you are looking for a paint sprayer to do numerous, regular jobs, then this is going to be a great choice since it has a low price and does a great job.
One main disadvantage of this airless paint sprayer is that if you are looking for a high-quality professional sprayer, then this might not be it. The user manual doesn’t provide all the details, which could pose a problem for somebody who is not well educated on paint sprayers or who is not familiar with painting their own home.
31. Wagner Spraytech 0529010 FLEXiO 590 Handheld HVLP Paint Sprayer
- Doesn’t need expensive thinning products
- Dependable spray
- Very cost-effective
- Includes two sets of nozzles
- Comes with different accessories and nozzles
- Fits in most paint cans, even latex paint
- Is more steady than vigorous
- Even with thinning, it’s a little difficult to control a finish
ISpray Controlled Detailing Nozzle.
32. TACKLIFE Paint Sprayer
- Very easy to use
- Can use the airless paint sprayer for different surfaces
- Complaints of the sprayer failing after few uses.
- The sprayer that came with the package was of a lower quality, which leads to paint leaking into the sprayer allowing the paint to clot together
- Not for spraying thick paints as the Tacklife airless paint sprayer does not have high pressure output.
- You may not be able to attach the sprayer directly to a compressor faucet due to the absence of a quick connection device.
The TACKLIFE airless paint sprayer is unlike the other ones we have mentioned. This one is used to spray non-solid liquids, such as airbrush makeup. It is also great for artists and hobbyists. The sprayer comes with 2 tips, which you can select based on whether the surface is hard or soft.
33. Wagner Spraytech Wagner 0525027 Power Painter Plus Airless Paint Sprayer Spray Gun
* Budget friendly
If you’re on a budget and looking for the best overall sprayer, the Wagner Power Painter Plus should be on your top list. It’s lightweight and can easily handle your everyday home projects.
Best of all, the Power Painter Plus is super affordable. This entry-level paint sprayer is a go-to entry level paint sprayer. It’s a well-made tool that can be used in a variety of paint tasks, from livening up a fence to coating a small shed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best airless paint sprayers?
Are airless paint sprayers better?
The advantages of an airless sprayer are wide ranging, from eliminating the mess and hassle associated with traditional roller and brush paint jobs, to the increased coverage rate. It is undoubtedly a huge time-saving machine.
Compared to a traditional spray paint can, the benefits of an airless paint sprayer can be seen in performance and in safety. Because airless sprayers use so much less paint to cover a wall, there is far less waste.
They are also very safe to operate because the paint is held under pressure until the moment the trigger is pulled. This is particularly important for interior jobs where very little decorating is tolerated on the walls.
There are a number of paint sprayers on the market catering to every size job, from smaller models that are great for small DIY jobs to the larger professional models. Their versatility make them useful for plenty of other applications too.
Are Harbor Freight paint sprayers any good?
I tried out a Harbor Freight paint sprayer with my project and found it to be completely unacceptable. The spray nozzle leaked out of the front every time I tightened it, the motor unit that connected to the air hose wasn’t tall enough to keep me from having to bend over while spraying, the paint finish quality left a lot to be desired and the paint made a strange squeaking sound as it sprayed. Simply put, the Harbor Freight paint sprayer did not work like it was supposed to.
What is the best professional paint sprayer?
The Wagner Control Spray Max HVLP paint sprayer is the way to go for all of your high viscosity paint spraying needs. It’s a good investment and will last even years with proper maintenance and care.
Airless sprayers provide an alternative to conventional sprayers, providing many advantages in terms of ease of use, speed, and accuracy. This article has been put together to help you choose the best machine for your use. We hope you find it useful.
|Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer||Best Overall|
|Paint Sprayer||Budget Pick|
|Graco 17C305 Pro210ES Cart Pro Connect Paint Sprayer||Upgrade Pick|