Without a doubt, my favorite furniture sliders (also known as furniture glides) are the furniture sliders by JustRide. They are so simple yet so brilliant because they eliminate the need for moving furniture legs by using a super soft foam pad that slides in between the furniture legs and the floor, lifting and moving the furniture legs as if by magic!
These are by far the best furniture slidrs I have ever had the pleasure of using. JustRide furniture sliders make it incredibly easy to move heavy furniture around the house with little effort and without damaging the flooring.
Many different sizes are available for small and large items depending on your needs. It’s actually pretty amazing how much easier things become when moving furniture around the house.
Even when trying to move furniture that is incredibly heavy, the furniture sliding gliders make it possible to move that furniture in a few minutes, no sweat. When thinking about moving heavy furniture, always consider how much easier it will be with furniture sliders.
|SuperSliders 4704095N Reusable XL Heavy Furniture Sliders||Best Overall|
|CO-Z Furniture Sliders||Budget Pick|
|US Cargo Control Supreme Mover Moving Blankets||Upgrade Pick|
1. SuperSliders 4704095N Reusable XL Heavy Furniture Sliders
- On carpet no sliding was evident
- Easy to use
- No damage to your furniture
- Easy to clean
- Can be used for other things besides moving furniture (be creative!)
If you’re looking for the best commercial furniture movers, then these reusable sliders from SuperSlider are a great choice. They’re very sturdy with thick, stable rubber which is important to keeping your furniture safe. It’s so thick in fact that you could even use them underneath any piece of furniture to keep it from sliding around.
Another awesome feature of these sliders is that they keep your hands clean as they’re reusable and are easy to clean. There’s no cleanup required after use. Simply roll them out, reposition them, and roll them back up. These sliders work great on hardwood, but we found that they aren’t the best for carpeting. This may make moving the furniture an extra bit easier, but it’s not a huge deal.
2. Smart Surface 8295 3-1/2" Round Carpet Furniture Sliders 16-Pack in Resealable Bag
- Perfect for laminated floors
As office furniture becomes more advanced, many of us have now begun mounting all our furniture.
The Smart Surface 8295 is a set of specialized glide pads that were designed to help you move around furniture safely without damaging the floor. These hard plastic discs are professionally pre-cut and are the perfect size to handle any issue you can encounter with your fancy new desks or filing cabinets.
You do have to make sure that you perform three tests on your floor to see if it’s suitable for use with these glide pads.
3. SuperSliders 4734295N Reusable Slide and Hide Furniture Movers
- Easy to use
- Can help improve home safety
- Comes with handles
- Can provide better traction
- Good for people with back problems
- Easy to store away
- Less of a risk for injury
- Can prevent fires
- Comes with pre-drilled anchors
- Per customer reviews, the material can sometimes rip.
- It is better to put the provided two backing supports under the outermost feet instead of the innermost.
- Can mark the surface of some floors
- Not visible from only one angle
- People over 250 lbs can struggle to use the product effectively
These furniture sliders are an excellent way to keep your floors safe when moving heavy furniture like couches, tables, dressers, etc. I use them when moving our living room couch, and they allow me to move it easily and quickly while preventing injury, especially for people with back problems.
4. SuperSliders 4724095N Reusable XL Heavy Furniture Movers
- Very affordable for what you get
- Work great on furniture and other heavy items
- Use less effort than traditional movers
- Easy to deal with, comes in a pack of four
5. Felt Furniture Sliders Hardwood Floors X-PROTECTOR 16 PCS
- Protects wood floors
- Will protect wood floors and maintain their beauty
- Provides a cushioned footing for easily moving heavy furniture
- Low maintenance and inexpensive
- Do not work on Carpet
- May not slide on every wood floor
- Paint may come off the sliders
Furniture sliders for wood floors have the bearings molded in each foot for smooth and easy furniture movement on wood floors. They provide a protective layer between your sensitive wood floor and your furniture legs. These furniture sliders for wood floors will protect your hardwood flooring from scratches and dents. This 16 Pack Felt Furniture Sliders for wood floors will give you the ability to move all your heavy furniture items with ease and without damaging your floors. The furniture sliders are made of high quality, durable microfiber that will increase the lifespan and usefulness of your current furniture items.
6. Supersliders 4703995N Multi-Surface 2-in-1 Reusable Furniture Carpet Sliders
- Carpet, wood, tile, or hardwood
- The 2-in-1 technology is great for a variety of surfaces
- Easy to install and slide
If you are looking for a pair of furniture sliders that can be used on any surface, then you don’t need to look much further than these innovative sliders from Supersliders.
Supersliders invented the 2-in-1 Reusable Furniture Sliders with Hardwood Socks! This unique patented friction-grip-technology is unlike anything you have ever seen. By combining two different materials on the bottom of the slider, it is possible to use both sides depending on the type of floor surface you are sliding over.
7. Shoulder Dolly Moving Straps
The Shouder Dolly Moving Straps work and preforming as advertised..
Cloth and the cloth padding is a little to thin. It may wear in a short time, but the polyester reinforced stitching is tight and no loose loops of thread are visible.
The LD1000 is quite large and you may consider folding them in half to really get under the item you want to lift. If you do this you will need to also put a helmet on as there is not enough "cloth" for a safe grip on each of your hands.
8. SuperSliders 4746595N Reusable XL Heavy Furniture Sliders
- Medium-length slide path
- Great for furniture with lots of styrofoam
- Very high quality and durable
- Safe for hardwood floors or any smooth surface
- Cushions reduce noise
Furniture sliders are an essential product for every household with hardwood floors. For a high quality product that will save you from any scratches on the floors, SuperSliders are a great option.
When it comes to slide paths, the longer the path, the less pressure is placed on the surface making them sturdier and able to support a bigger load. SuperSliders have a fairly long, medium-length slide path that won’t add much extra weight to your furniture but will be able to support lots of weight.
9. Furniture Sliders
- A few are slightly heavier than others
- Available in 4, 5, 6, and 8-packs
- Not noisy
- Can be used by everyone, from beginners to professional movers
- Don’t work on other flooring materials
- Can sometimes get stuck under furniture
Arrived in this email today from X-protector:
"Congratulation! You've been selected to receive a free sample of our latest product! Please accept our sincere apologies for the late reply.
10. X-PROTECTOR Premium 16 Thick 1/4” Heavy Duty Felt Furniture Pads 2”! Felt Pads
- Thick felt — prevent your furniture from scratching your floors
- Easy to maneuver
- Saves your carpet from getting ruined
- Saves your moving pads from getting ruined
- Keeps your floors safe during the move
- Excellent size
- The felt can slide around on wood floors
- Tight fit — a bit difficult to put on furniture
- Some customers are unsure if the felt is really working
The X-Protector felt pads are a great option if you’re in the market for furniture sliders. The benefit of felt furniture pads is that they’re made of a softer material than other products. Because of this, they’re able to protect your floors from scratches.
On the other hand, you might be thinking that having your beds and couches slide across your floors might actually scratch up your floors even more. If that’s the case, you might want to consider Mover’s Mate or U-Haul Slider pads.
11. Furniture Movers
- 4.5/5 Stars on Amazon
- Great for tile floors, hardwood floors, carpet, and linoleum
- Easily move furniture, appliances, and other large items across your floors without scratching
- Sturdy design
- Prevents Glides From Scratching floors
- 1 set is a great deal
- 7.5″ feet in length
- Use 2-3 sliders to moving large furniture
- Not recommended for outdoor use
- Might slide on carpet, use cloths, towels, carpets, or mats to help with traction
- Might slip on linoleum, tile, and wood floors
This is one of the few and best furniture pads metal sliders that have a 4.5/5 stars on Amazon and you can try it yourself. They are long (7.5 inches in length) which makes them great for furniture. You are going to require about 2-3 of them to move a large sofa. They have a felt non-skid backing that keeps them from slipping even if they are placed on carpet.
They are lightweight, relatively small, require no assembly, and are very durable. They have 7.5 rounded polymer feet that are slip-resistant, wear-resistant, and can provide added safety. The feet are also waterproof.
12. CO-Z Furniture Sliders
- Doesn’t leave any sticky residue
- Super strong
- No more scratches
- Can be used for tile as well
The Furniture Sliders are, in my opinion, the best furniture sliders. I have used these myself, and I was impressed. I used them on my bed (my bed weighs 150 pounds or so). By placing these in between my bed and the frame, I got the bed off the ground with ease.
These sliders are reusable. And they are good for tile as well. I’ve even seen people using them on wood floors to give a little extra cushion to their floor.
13. Felt Sliders X-PROTECTOR
- Simple design
- Hardwood sliders
- Precut to fit most furniture
- Manufactured from felt
If you’re looking for a simple yet effective furniture slider, then we would recommend that you try Felt Sliders. Responsibly made in the USA, this set contains 8 furniture sliders. Each slider measures 4 3/4 x 1 7/8 inches. Felt, the main material that the sliders are made of, are known to offer good slip-resistance and a long life span.
These furniture sliders are individually packaged so you can choose to arrange the sliders and place them under the legs of a larger piece of furniture by yourself. You just need to make sure that the sliders overlap to avoid creating any gaps.
If you purchase individually-packed furniture sliders from most manufacturers, I’m sure that you’d find them more expensive than these ones. Even if you’re only able to buy just one furniture slider, I’d still recommend that you go for these Felt Sliders without hesitation. Just place it under a leg of a heavy, large piece of furniture and move them around like you normally would do it.
14. Furniture Sliders
- Ø Can be used for multiple furniture types
- Ø Affordable
15. Magic Sliders 08221 22mm
- Easy to use
- come with 8 in a pack
- available in different sizes
- Very inexpensive
Magic Sliders are my favorite furniture sliders. They are very easy to use, and they come in 8 different sizes.
They are very sturdy and should not tip over your furniture at all. They are easy to use and they come in a durable plastic container. They are also very inexpensive. What are you waiting for?
The small size is difficult to use because of the tiny size of the disc, but once you work around it, they have great value.
16. Supersliders 4912895N Assorted Size and Shape Value Pack
- Great Price
- Easy to use
- Comfortable to use
17. X-PROTECTOR Premium Two Colors Pack Furniture Pads 133 Piece! Felt Pads Furniture Feet Brown 106 + Beige 27 Various Sizes
- Hand made in the USA.
Or Tile Flooring for Chairs & Furniture. 3M Adhesive Tape Backing Pad Furniture Protector Pads
18. Furniture Sliders X-PROTECTOR
- Easy to put non-slip protection on almost any surface
- Great for professional movers as well as the occasional movers
- Strong and durable yet still provides great non-slip hold
- Comes with extra socks
- Gives good traction on both hard and soft surfaces
- Lightweight and convenient to carry around
The X-Protector furniture sliders have it all! They’re the best furniture sliders for hardwood floors, for wood floors and for carpet.
Typically when you purchase furniture sliders, they’ll come with a few plastic covers. With these ones, you get a whopping 8 covers. However, they’re only good for one use, which does make the 4 pack essentially the same as a regular package of sliders.
This sliders are highly durable and can withstand a lot of weight. If you’re trying to move a sofa or a large piece of furniture, then these are a great direct option. They’re so much easier to use than other kinds of shuffle pads you may have tried in the past. They last a long time, and are reusable and washable.
19. Furniture Moving Kit
- Great furniture moving kit at a good price
- Essential furniture moving kit
- Simple and convenient
- Slides product easily and effectively
Do you plan on moving bulky furniture around the house on a regular basis?
Or, do you want to prevent yourself from having to ask someone else to help you move a particularly bulky piece of furniture?
Then you should consider investing in this set of 16 furniture moving felt pads.
20. Ezprotekt Furniture Sliders
- Strong & Sturdy, Support up to 750 lbs/sqft.
- Long Lasting, Recycled Natural Rubber.
- Re-usable, No Scratching.
- Easy to Use, Pull off the backing and Stick!
- Reduce your Furniture moving stress and Enjoy your Move!
- Save Time and Money!
- None So Far!
- When you are shopping around for furniture sliders, avoid the cheaply priced options as they don’t work as well and aren’t as durable.
One of the best furniture sliders is Ezprotekt’s pack of 5 heavy duty reusable furniture sliders. Each slider has a rating of 250 lbs/sqft. This means that the product is ideal for chair, sofas, dressers, chests, tables, and desks.
When you are shopping around for a furniture slider, you will find plenty of options that are more expensive than this product. However, it is very important to make sure that the cheap options don’t break as easily. To check this, check the Amazon reviews before purchasing a product.
21. Furniture Sliders X-PROTECTOR
- Easy to use
- Great for moving furniture
- Doesn’t require any assembly
- Comes with plenty of different size disk pads for different furniture
- Protects your furniture
- Very reasonably priced
If you’re looking to protect your furniture and make any move a breeze, then the Furniture Sliders X-PROTECTOR is the product for you.
Instead of putting up with scratched, scuffed, or even broken furniture, consider purchasing a set of Furniture Sliders X-PROTECTOR.
22. Felt Furniture Sliders Hardwood Floors X-PROTECTOR 24 PCS
- Provides firm traction
- Doesn’t damage the floor they’re moving across
- Takes a beating
- Simple to use
- Doesn’t move quite as many bulky items
- Needs to be replaced annually
- Doesn’t slide across ceramic tile well on its own, must be paired with the right furniture slider for ceramic tile
Premium Furniture Sliders for Hardwood, Tile, Stone & More! Protective Felt Pads for Moving Heavy Furniture, Appliances, Dressers, Doors, & More!
The Felt Furniture Sliders Hardwood Floors X-PROTECTOR 24 PCS is a great choice when you’re moving furniture around the house.
These sliders are made of a high quality felt that is covered in a TPU. They won’t cause any damage to your hardwood floors, thanks to the added layer of protection.
23. Safco Products Tuff Truck Continuous Handle Hand Truck
- Can hold up to 400 lbs
- Great for moving
- Adjustable design
- Rear wheels are big and sturdy
- Soft, rubber tires
- Extremely durable
- Long handle
- Superb for offices and homes
- Top and front grips
- Transport wheels in the back
- Potential assembly issues
- May scratch
- No side handles
This oversized 400 lb. capacity hand truck has an easy-to-use D-shaped handle, non-skid rubber wheels to prevent skidding on most surfaces, and is made of extremely tough die-cast magnesium components. The handle folds down to provide easy storage and its one of the best furniture sliders for moving appliances and furniture.
24. Allstar Innovations EZ Moves Furniture Moving System
- Set up is very easy and takes seconds
- Great for sliding your furniture across the room
- Stretches out to almost 1 foot
- Comes with 8 sliders and 1 alligator floor tool
- Lifts can be used individually or connected
- Perfect for ceramic tile or hardwood floors
- Fits almost any chair
- Stops when in contact with chair legs
- Has an easy to store size
- Can be used for other furniture as well
As the name suggests, the Allstar Innovations EZ Moves Furniture Moving System is designed to help you move heavy furniture in a matter of seconds.
25. Ezprotekt 8 Pack Reusable Furniture Slider
This is great for people who don’t want to move furniture and just move them from place to place. This is also great for people who don’t want to spend money on the furniture grippers. Good for people who don’t want to take the furniture legs off.
About the furniture stickers. You might want to remove the wood on the bottom of the furniture to make it work. For you to be sure if they will work or not.
Even though I’m not a fan of furniture stickers since they can ruin the furniture, I’m just saying that you can remove the wood on the bottom of the furniture and add the furniture stickers and it actually works. So you will want to put the wood back on again after you’re done with your furniture moving.
26. MIGHTY MONKEY Premium Furniture Sliders
- Great for many furniture pieces
- Easy to use
- Solid material
- Can be packed away for easy storage
- Not bulky
Slip Resistant Glides, Slides Anywhere Anytime!
The MightyMonkey Furniture Sliders are some of the best furniture sliders I’ve ever used. While they’re a little bit on the shorter side of the spectrum, they do come in package that allow you to move furniture in any direction.
The best part of these MightyMonkey Furniture Sliders is that they can be hidden easily when not in use, making it super convenient for storing nearby for that inevitable time you have to move furniture.
27. Furniture Sliders
When used for carpet, the X-PROTECTOR pads will not damage the carpet as they will not damage the carpet as some other plastic sliders tend to do.Their gripper surface is strong enough to pick up even irregular-shaped items such as a robotic vacuum cleaner, a hose, a bicycle, a small exercise machine, etc.
The X-PROTECTOR pads are very easy to install. Just peel and stick.
The X-PROTECTOR pads are easy to store when not used, as they can be rolled up rather than folded;.
28. SuperSliders 4703695N Reusable XL Furniture Movers
- Low cost
- Not for super heavy furniture
- Supposed to be reusable, but some customers said the material started tearing after few uses.
If you don’t want to splurge $$$ on Gliders or don’t want them to permanently damage your floors, then these reusable furniture movers are a great option.
You stack these sheets to the height of the piece of furniture you’re moving and as you pull, each sheet glides along with the one beneath it so as to reduce friction between the item and the floor.
We recommend reading the reviews and ensuring that the mover is recommended for the flooring you have. For example, one of our readers reported using it on his vinyl floor and had a bad experience.
29. SuperSliders 4713995K Reusable Felt Furniture Movers
- Can move anything you want, including appliances
- Super simple to use
- They can be used over and over again
- Protect your floors
- They’re very inexpensive
- They don’t leave any marks on your floors
- Don’t work on carpet
- Don’t work on tile or linoleum floors
30. Felt Furniture Pads X-PROTECTOR 181 Pack
- Helps to protect furniture and flooring
- Helps to prevent floor damage
- Helps to prevent scratches on hardwood floors
- Helps to prevent scratches on laminate flooring
- Helps to prevent scuffs on hardwood floors
- Doubles as a great covering for floors
- Provides a non-slip surface
- Provides shock absorption
- The adhesive can wear out over time
- Protection will only last for 20 to 60 days
When it comes to choosing the best furniture slider, this one from Felt stands to be the best.
31. Furniture Sliders Furniture Moving Kit 24 Pack
- Heavy duty
- Great for hardwood floors
- Non-toxic pads
- They slip easily
- Easy to clean
- Protects floors
If you spill red wine on a table, you’re most likely not going to be able to simply wipe it up. You’ll be forced to remove the stain. With the Furniture Sliders Furniture Moving Kit 24 Pack, you can simply scoop up the felt pad and you’re good to go.
You might be wondering why you’d need these for a moving job. The idea is that they allow you to move things from the table more easily. If you’re moving heavy furniture, just slide the sliders underneath the objects that you’re moving and push them easily.
When you’re done, just lift the object from the table and pull the sliders out. Best of all, the pads are reusable and can be easily washed. This is one of the best furniture moving products at the moment.
32. Furniture Sliders X-PROTECTOR 16 PCS
- They work on any floor surface!
- They are highly effective on hardwood, linoleum, ceramic, carpet, vinyl, laminate, and ceramic tiled floors.
- They were designed with a unique slide box for easier and faster access.
- They can be used for a variety of different functions such as moving furniture, pulling pet cages, moving refrigerators, and refrigerated items.
- They are the ideal solution to avoiding scratches, scuffs, and broken legs caused by moving furniture directly on the floor.
- Made of a high density polyethylene material, which makes them durable and long-lasting.
- They aren’t designed to move heavy furniture across carpet or thick rugs.
- They’ll cause the furniture to move across the floor more slowly than if it was moved without the sliders.
33. Furniture Sliders
- Your floors will thank you
- Easy to use
- Safer than furniture moving sliders made from rubber – these won’t leave any marks
- Bottom line – Cheap, cheerful and effective
- The feedback isn’t all positive
- Another problem with some buyers was that the item was delivered in a slightly damaged state
- Some had experienced tarnishing on the furniture
Low Profile for Hard-to-Move Furniture – Beige and Brown.
34. Furniture Sliders FLERISE Furniture Moving Kit Reusable Felt Movers
- Easy to install and remove
- Great for hardwood and carpet floors
- Nicely cushioned
- Four (4) square floor sliders / 4” x 4” or 4” x 4” (for sliding furniture only)
- Removes easily and can be repositioned without leaving a sticky residue
- Four (4) round floor sliders, 4” diameter (for use under furniture legs)
- Sturdy and well-built.
- Can be used not just for furniture, but also for other items such as equipment and boxes.
- Moving furniture is not as easy as it sounds
- The plastic boards can stick to each other if you are not careful.
- Depending on the type of your carpet (and household pet hair), the sliders can leave a residue on your carpet because it is not easy to clean.
- If you are going to move a very heavy chunk of furniture, you will need additional sliders other than what is included in the kit.
Round Furniture Slide,.
35. Super Sliders 4318795N Secure Grip Formed Felt Furniture Pads
- These super affordable, high quality felt furniture pads are great for reducing floor damage on hardwood and laminated floors.
- Users report that the felt pads from Sliders don’t just protect their floors, but also reduce noise levels as they’re able to keep sliding furniture from scratching up their floors as it drags along the ground.
36. US Cargo Control Supreme Mover Moving Blankets
- Best quality
- You get 12 blankets instead of the average 6
Per Carton| Designed to Prevent Scratches, Dents and Scuffs| 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If you’re looking for the best furniture sliders for moving, you should definitely check out these fabulous moving pads from US Cargo Control.
These moving blankets were designed to prevent scratches, dents and scuffs on your valuable furniture during a relocation, so you won’t have to worry about making a lot of repairs afterwards. They were designed to slide very easily over your furniture, so it’s easier than ever to protect the corners and edges of your belongings during transportation.
37. GorillaGlides CB253 1 Inch Plastic Chair Sliders/Furniture Feet Floor Protectors
- Stops sliding
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Can be attached to various surfaces
- Doesn’t leave a mark when you take them off
- Last for a long time
- Smooth glide
- Attractive color
- Makes noise
- Consumes a lot of space as it doesn’t stack
- Some customers complained about the thickness of the product
With the GorillaGlide under your furniture, no matter how heavy it is, you will have peace of mind knowing that the furniture you spend hard-earned money on will stay in place without causing any damage to your floors or carpet.
The company has been around for over 10 years, so you know that these small objects in this box aren’t any cheap replicas. These little round circle items are absolutely functional, unlike other similar products that you may have purchased in the past.
They come in different colors, so you can match them with your furniture.
38. Heavy Duty Furniture Lifter
- Easy assembly
- Does not damage floors
- Strong enough to handle heavy loads
- Much easier to move heavy items
If you are looking for a great new tool to help you move heavy furniture around your home, then the Heavy Duty Furniture Lifter with 4 Sliders may be just what you need.
With this furniture lifter, you have four rails that you slide under the items that you are moving to keep them secure. You can even use these rails when moving refrigerators, for instance, by sliding them onto the freezer then carrying the whole thing when you detach the freezer.
The 4 mini-rollers provide both stability and smooth, quiet sliding, so you don’t have to worry about breaking things and the possibility of damaging floors nearby. The durable steel construction will hold up to 660lbs.
39. Evelots Furniture Lifter
I’ve got it. I bought of them for each of my daughters, a different color for each, they are great, easy to use for moving furniture, I used a few for sliding large heavy furniture when I was moving into a new apartment this past fall. No one but me will help and I had so much stuff and I was moving all by myself it was a great product, I would recommend for sure.
40. Heavy Duty Furniture Lifter
- Comes with 5 pieces
- Fits most furniture easily
- Strong and sturdy
- Can be refilled and reused
- Very wide
- Difficult to customize
- Hard to wrap pads around certain kinds of objects
As you probably know, safely moving furniture can be a huge challenge. However, with these small and simple floor protectors, you’ll be able to move heavy furniture with ease.
This furniture roller kit is the perfect size to fit under most tables, beds, dressers, and other pieces of large furniture.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best furniture sliders for carpet?
It should be noted that heavy furniture is not going to slide easily on a carpet. If it is something like a dresser, fridge, or large bookcase, it’s going to be very difficult to move. You may need to look into a specific product designed for that type of furniture. It’s ideal to save the furniture slider idea for rugs, side tables, and smaller things of that type.
What can you use for furniture sliders?
A small glass of water works beautifully for keeping the sliders from moving back and forth across the floor. They’re also sort of effective on bedroom carpet and not too bad on ground-floor wood floors. For stone, tile, and linoleum floors, I’ve found that shaving cream works really well for keeping them from moving. I’ve yet to find anything that works on thick carpeting.
Can you use furniture sliders on hardwood floors?
The low-profile design and grippy material are very effective in keeping heavy items on hardwood floors and carpets in place.
Unlike most furniture sliders, the Home-it sliders also have an optimal weight capacity of 66 pounds, making them the perfect option for large furniture such as couches, end tables and other furniture.
The weight capacity of most other sliders in this category tops out at your standard 50-pound seating capacity.
For larger pieces of furniture, the Home-it sliders can be a great option for moving around.
How do you put sliders under heavy furniture?
These don’t slide on carpet, exactly, like the commercial suggests. You need a flat hard floor in your house; they do great on tile and concrete. They really do work on any floor surface. You can put a towel down, a yoga mat (cheap!), or just use the floor. It works amazingly well on thick carpet, actually. I just like carpet so that’s the floor we usually use.
Finding the best furniture gliders can really save you from all those frustrating moments of trying to reposition your furniture. It’s almost like magic how furniture gliders move furniture so easily. But like all magic, there are a few tricks to it. This step by step guide should help you along nicely, so make sure you read it and implement it before moving your biggest pieces of furniture.
|SuperSliders 4704095N Reusable XL Heavy Furniture Sliders||Best Overall|
|CO-Z Furniture Sliders||Budget Pick|
|US Cargo Control Supreme Mover Moving Blankets||Upgrade Pick|