When using an infrared lamp you will feel a tingling sensation. The infrared energy warms up the tissues underneath the skin.
These benefits can include anything from reducing pain to helping with cancer treatment.
The best infrared therapy lamps do just that. It’s easy to spend a lot of money on infrared lamps that don’t work that great. You need to do your homework before buying anything.
These are the best infrared lamps for your home.
|Red Light Therapy Device by Bestqool||Best Overall|
|Red Light Therapy Lamp by Mcvaeijiu||Budget Pick|
|600W Red Therapy Light||Upgrade Pick|
1. Red Light Therapy Device by Bestqool
- Immediate Results
- Helps with Pain Relief
- Helps with Circulation
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Replace Bulbs
- Even Heats Up
- Red and Blue Lights Encourage Cell Turnover
- Can Help with Focused Energy
- Red Lights Help You Sleep
Cellulite Reduction, Hair Loss (.
The Best Qool Red and Blue Light Therapy Device emits Red and Blue lights with the perfect wavelength and intensity to encourage cell turnover. The device utilizes high-quality, high-intensity 660nm wavelength LED lights and 850nm wavelength LED lights. Both light wavelengths are needed to encourage proper cell metabolism.
It also has a multitude of useful features, such as a timer, an alarm, 360-dgree swiveling lamp, and easy-press buttons. The set features 60 LEDs (50 Red and 10 Blue) that have a lifespan of over 50,000 hours. The product comes with a Photonix technology that stimulates cell metabolism.
2. CHOICEMMED Infrared Light Heat Lamp
- Allows for a variety of treatment options
- USB and wall outlet capable
- Large variety of available light settings
- Convenient trigger
- Inversion method is effective
- Portable home-use device
- Cost effective treatment option
- Must be used upright on a flat surface
- Bulb could be difficult to change
- Treatment options may also be difficult to master.
Since infrared therapy is a relatively new kind of relaxation and pain management technique, you may not know exactly what to look for when you buy an infrared light.
One of the most important things to look for is to make sure that the infrared light has multiple settings. Symptoms of chronic muscle pains tend to vary throughout the day, which means that you will need different settings to accommodate for these variances.
The CHOICEMMED infrared therapy system comes with three settings: low, medium, and high. Low settings with be effective for overall relaxation, while high settings will provide for a more penetrating therapeutic effect.
3. 300W Red LED Light Therapy Lamp
- Combination works on many things
- Relieves pain
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces cellulite
- Decreases acne
- Increases natural collagen production
- Boosts metabolism
- Increases positive moods
- Kills bacteria
- Doesn’t have a built in timer
- Doesn’t do deep tissue heat
Cellulite Reduction, Acne, Wrinkles, Hair Loss, Hair Thinning, Sleep, Macular Degeneration, Face, Foot, Hand, Hair, Body, Ear, Eye, Diabetes, Arthritis.
If you’re looking for the best infrared therapy lamp available, then you need to look no further than this spectacular device.
First of all, this lamp does almost everything. It treats acne, wrinkles, stretch marks, brittle nails, and weak hair. It helps you sleep better and boost your metabolism.
4. SGROW Red Infrared Light Therapy Lamp 60 LEDs Red 660nm and Near Infrared 850nm-Red & Near Infrared Led Light Therapy
This infrared therapy lamp, for some people, is going to change their lives. It’s a great way to treat pain, and improve your skin and health.
This lamp can be adjusted from a low-frequency heating mode, which even the manufacturer recommends to use first, to a high frequency mode for the more serious injuries.
That said, it’s important to find a lamp that has the right frequency for your needs. The higher the frequency, the more expensive the lamp is going to be. More expensive lamps will last longer, but the cheaper model that has a lower frequency could still fix your pain and cost a lot less. It all depends on your needs.
5. Beurer IL50 Infrared Light Therapy
- Great for joint pain
- Improves blood circulation
- Can help lower your body temperature
- Easy to use
- Comfortable heat
- Not recommended for use during the night
- Over-infrared red light could be harmful
Portable, Power, Ideal Home-Care Device|.
Beurer IL50 Muscle Pain Relief Portable Light Therapy Device with Thermostatic Control and Interchangeable Red and Blue Lamps, Infrared Sauna Therapy Lamp, Excellent for Arthritis, Joint Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or Tendonitis, To Relieve Tension in the Muscles After Exercise, Improves Circulation, Improves Blood Circulation, for Pain, Back, Shoulder, Elbow, Sore Muscles, Shoulder, Low Back, Ruptured Muscles, Back Muscle Pain, Elbow Pain, Knee Pain, Muscle Cramps, Tendinitis, Back Pain, Treatment of Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow Treatment, Sore Muscles after Exercise, Contains Both Red and Blue Light, Ideal for Home and Travel.
6. Skin Act 5 Head Infrared Heat Therapy Lamp
Therapy device, infrared sauna for pain relief from arthritis, back pain, detoxification, fever, detoxification, trouble sleeping, cough and cold, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, headache, migraine, sinus pain, sore muscles, body pain relief, colds and flu, flu treatment.
Shopping around for the best infrared therapy lamps can be confusing! Luckily, you’ll be able to find one that’s perfect for your needs with the Skin Act 5 Infrared Heat Therapy Lamp.
This lamp is compact and lightweight, which makes it an excellent choice for home use. There are many other features, such as four flexible arms and a securely attached head, that make it easy to use as well.
7. 600W Red Therapy Light
- Very affordable
- Very easy to use and doesn’t require much setup
- Can enhance blood circulation by warming up the red blood cells
- Can be used to relax after a long day
- Build from very durable materials
- Has a handle for easy carrying
- May help stimulate the production of serotonin and therefore help you sleep better by reducing anxiety
- May help with poor skin and hair
- Red LED therapy is not a proven therapy and may not be as effective as traditional infrared therapy
- May not help with acne
Tech Choice is another great brand for infrared therapy lamps. The 600W Red Therapy Light is one of their most impressive products. It’ll heat up the blood in your body and keep it warm, which can help relieve aches and pains. It’s simple operation just needs you to plug it in, then you’re ready to go for blood-warming relaxation.
8. Red Light Therapy by Hooga
- Hand Warmer Product
- Dim Light Therapy
- No EMF
- Great Price
- Can Be Difficult To Find
- Not For Acne
- Not For Anti-aging
9. LED Infrared Red Therapy Bulb
- Very low power consumption
- Can be used as part of a daily skincare regimen
- Some cheaper lamps are not very bright in cold temperature
- The one-size-fits-all design only works for users with larger heads
A red light, or infrared, therapy light is a flashlight-like gadget that you place against your skin. It is believed that infrared treatments can help ease pain, if used on a daily basis, and battle the appearance of aging by leaving your skin with a more youthful glow.
This particular model has a built-in timer that turns off by itself after about an hour. It does not have any heat and can be used with bare skin. The stretching motion acts as if you were applying a manual pulse to your acupuncture points.
In the cold temperature, infrared therapy treatment is quite powerful if you are wearing a sweater and maybe even if your skin is bare. However, if you are in warm temperatures it becomes only a mild, not painful sensation.
10. TDP 3 in 1
- Can be used as a night light
- 1 year warranty
- Effective for a wide range of body pains such as migraines, arthritis, back pain, arthralgia, etc.
- No filters
- 12 month return policy
- heats in about 20 seconds
- Non-standard plug
- Does not have a dimming option
- No auto shut-off
- Uses high heat digital control for the size of the body you are trying to treat
- uses 45 watt heat instead of the normal 18 watt
The Tetramed TDP 3 in 1 Infrared Therapy Lamp is currently our top rated product. Each lamp has 3 different heat settings, a timer that ranges from 5 to 60 minutes, 12 month warranty, and 1 year replacement policy.
Heat factors of infrared heat.
Invisible IR rays are absorbed by the cells in the dermis and travel along them to create heat.
11. Red Light Therapy
- Includes a 5-meter USB cable for convenient operation anywhere in your house
- 360-degree rotatable for added convenience
- Dimmable LED lights for custom settings
- Includes the near infrared lamp, power adapter, and gift box
The tubular shape may not be ideal for larger body parts (e.g. lower back)
If you’re looking to get rid of that winter chill, you might ask yourself, what is red light therapy? Well, infrared therapy is something that’s been used to treat injuries in professional sports for years.
But it’s now a viable at-home treatment option. The infrared light spectrum has totally different healing properties than our normal light spectrum, which you don’t really need to know to use it, but it’s a really interesting fact.
12. TENDLITE Red Light Therapy Device
- Multiple Uses
- Helps with pain relief
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes healing
- Doesn't feel too hot on your skin
- Excellent value
- Durable design
- Whisper quiet
- Fast heat up
- Safe for use anywhere: home, office, construction site
- Not included: Be sure to purchase a 1/4" brown bolt to use with the clamp that comes with the unit or you may not have a stable fit.
13. TDP Far Infrared Mineral Heat Lamp
- Infrared emitting mineral stones
- Multifunctional for health benefits while using
- Adjustable head
- Aromatherapy burner
- Reduce Joint Pain
- Burner temperature control may be difficult to change
- Can leave a black residue on skin
- Quality of material may not last
The TDP Infrared Heat Lamp is a stylish infrared lamp that you can use either daily if you’re part of a health maintenance program, or you can also use it during winter seasons to keep your body warm. This lamp helps your body to sweat which helps your body to eliminate toxins. Regular toxins from our bodies build up throughout our day. This infrared heat lamp helps to sweat them out.
The TDP infrared therapy lamp gives you the treatment of sauna feeling but without having to go to a sauna or have a professional sauna session. The TDP infrared heat lamp has a simple dial at the back to adjust the heat to your liking. It can control the temperature between 100 degrees to 325 degrees. There are multiple color options and sizes as well.
14. Red Light Therapy Lamp by Mcvaeijiu
- Amazing results
- Easy to use
- Effective and gentle
- Can be used on many other parts of the body
- It is lightweight
- Very portable
Most of us are aware of the importance of having an infrared therapy lamp around. This amazing product not only fulfills your body with the essential vitamins it needs but also helps to cure you of a variety of diseases such as high blood pressure, heart diseases, cold, and other such. It also has the ability to heal scars and injuries.
Though there is no complete confirmation to back up the claims of the manufacturers, the product has been continuously gaining popularity and it is not hard to see why. The lamp is manufactured with a good quality natural wood material and a sturdy steel base. It comes with an excellent wrap around design, which is very comfortable to carry and is quite easy to handle.
15. New 150W Near Infrared Light Red Light Therapy Heat Lamp Set
- Opportune for a Few Different Purposes
- Slower than a microwave
- Takes more effort than taking a pill
Infrared lamps have been shown by several studies to have many benefits for:
- Pain relief
- Improved sleep
- Post-surgical healing
- Improving the immune response
- Improving blood circulation
- Lowering inflammation
- Healing wounds faster
- Relieving sore joints and muscles
- Reversing chronic back pain
- Lowers cholesterol
- Calms inflammation associated with arthritis
Infrared therapy lamps are good at heating tissues, but the heat isn’t the only benefit that you’re getting from the lamps. Using an infrared lamp can increase the amount of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) in your mitochondria, which provides extra energy to your cells.
16. AceFox Stand Infrared Heat Lamp
- Comfortably attaining a high temperature level
- Various different heat settings
- Adjustable arm for maximum flexibility
- Really great price point
- Fairly small size
- The base can get pretty hot
- Base isn’t very sturdy
- A weak cord
If you’re looking for an affordable infrared therapy lamp, the AceFox is definitely a great option. Between its sturdy base, wide range of heat settings, and comfortable moldable arm, the AceFox infrared therapy lamp has some impressive features.
You can easily set the desired temperature on the AceFox infrared therapy lamp, and it will maintain that temperature for 8 hours. As far as heat settings go, you’ll get 3 different settings: 8W, 14W, and 21W. The 8W setting is best for relaxing and soothing sore muscles. The 14W setting can be utilized for therapeutic massages and as a nightlight. The 21W setting can be used for serious heating or pain relief.
It’s pretty common for infrared therapy lamps to only come with 1 or 2 different setting, so I really appreciate that the AceFox infared bedtherapy lamp has 3 different heat settings.
17. DeskTop TDP Far Infrared Heat Lamp
- Has multiple heat settings to target different needs
- Completely safe for humans
- Portable design for easy hanging
- Therapeutic benefits with minimal hassle
- Produces infrared heat waves for faster results
- Decreases inflammation and muscle spasms
- Promotes healthy healing
- Reduces aches and pain
- Approved by both the FDA and the USDA
- Provides 100 watts of therapeutic heat
- Casing is fragile so avoid impact with hard surfaces
- The cord is not very long so buy an extension cord if necessary.
- If you want a little more heat, then you’ll need to turn up the intensity of the lamp
- The lamp does not have a hanging loop
- Also, the packaging does not have an instruction manual, but there is a user manual online.
Here are some of the most important things you should know about infrared therapy and this Infrared Heat Lamp from DeskTop TDP:
18. Red Light Therapy Device 300W LED Light Therapy Lamp
- Red and IR lamp in one device
- Use it for anti-aging, hair regrowth, healing pain, relief, recovery and detoxification
- Two light modes, one for bright light and another for infrared lamp
- Includes high strength IR therapeutic lamp
- High power output with 808nm emitters
- Uses a wide range of wavelength to secure the best result
- Long lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
Hair Regrowth, Detoxification.
The Red Light Therapy Device is a lamp that is designed to promote health and wellness. It combines both red and infrared light wavelengths into one device.
Red light promotes circulation by targeting blood vessels and muscle tissue, while infrared light stimulates metabolic activity.
19. Led Red Light Therapy Lamp
- Provides all-day pain relief
- Useful for all conditions
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Can lower blood pressure
- Can improve sleep
- Improves skin appearance
- Can treat depression, anxiety, and other mental health disorders
- Can reduce headaches and sinus pain
- Can energize and uplift mood
- The bulbs can be unsafe and should be handled with care for long periods of time
- Can be difficult to focus on an area with the lamps
- The results of red light therapy can be delayed
The benefits of Red Light therapy are incredible. This therapy is basically similar to the power of sunlight. It gives off wave lengths that are longer than sunlight. When used for treatment, it helps with anything from headaches, sleep deprivation, depression fatigue, and more.
As red light therapy is powerful, it needs to be handled with care. Using unsafe bulbs can be damaging to you. The bulbs we have included are safe and have been tested and certified by the FDA.
The way red light therapy works is by increasing the circulation of the blood and stimulating the healing process. It has also been proven that it can reduce pain and other symptoms associated with body pain.
20. K.S. Choi Corp Infrared Heat Lamp 110V
- Relatively in-expensive
- Doesn’t require batteries
- Very powerful
- Can warm up your entire body
- Can be pretty relaxing
- Great for relieving sore muscles
- Can provide a genuine feeling of well-being
- Doesn’t deliver the same amount of OTC analgesics that you get from some other products
- Can be kind of bright
- Size is a little on the big side
- Bulb can be broken if you’re not careful
- Bulb can be costly to replace
If you’re looking for some serious infrared heat therapy that you can get for your home, then you’re going to want to get your hands on the K.S. Choi Corp Infrared Heat Lamp. This lamp is made in Korea, which has been the home of infrared heat technology for a long time.
What we love about this product is that it’s not very expensive, yet it’s extremely powerful. It produces nearly 9,000 BTUs of heat that can be used for warming up your body or heating up your room in a big way.
21. 45W Near Infrared Light Red Light Therapy Lamp Set
- 40 high quality LEDs producing a bright and effective light
- Each lamp comes with a power adapter and 3 various extension cords
- 3 Lamps with 3 different strengths (1W/3W/5W/7W/9W/12W/15W/24W/45W)
- Helps blood circulation and increases metabolism
- Increased cell oxygenation for cell and skin rejuvenation
- Helping relieve muscle aches such as shoulder, lower back, thigh and neck
- An additional helping hand for chronic pain conditions
- Life-long free repair and replacement for all lamps
- 15 watt light is exceptionally bright for some
- Inconsistencies with time function between lamps
This 45W lamp unit is an exceptional find for use in your home, or in your office, to help increase circulation in your body to heal your muscles and joints.
It comes with four adapters, a usb charge function, and three different lengths of extension cords.
The included instruction manual has a multitude of information about infrared light and how it works, and includes easy to follow instructions for use and maintenance.
22. Red Light Therapy Infrared Heat Lamp by TheraLamp
- Quick relief when used regularly
- Sore muscles after exercise can be restored quickly to feel normal in minutes
- Thicker than other brands and can get to desired temperature more quickly.
- Gets a little too hot if you want hotter temperatures
- Too hot for some
- Can’t be used on face
Joint Relaxation, Sore Tendon, Stress Relieving, ETC.
This red light therapy lamp is not only economical, it’s effective and fast working.
For years, the only tool I used for immediate pain relief was the Therapearl but it’s quite big. I have a small office and family room and it’s not always the most practical. Recently, I decided to give this Theralight red light therapy a try and I’m so glad I did.
23. Infrared Heat Lamp Desk Model(Heat Therapy & Light Therapy) 110 V. including Bulb + 6mo. Warranty,
- Warm, Blissful Heat
- All-Natural Light
- Relieves Joint, Muscle & Arthritis Pain
- Good for the Back
- Relieves Migraine & Headaches
- Prevents Sunburn
- Good for Accent Lighting
- UL approved
- 40Watt Output
- Bulb is held in with a fragile, cheap piece of plastic that can break easily
- Bulb can break if the lamp is moved suddenly
- Too hot to touch if left on for an extended time
- Cooling fan can be louder than some other infrared lamps
This infrared lamp is awesome and affordable! At 40W, it puts out more infrared heat than any other similar lamp. It really is like having a full size tanning bed in your home.
Infrared Heating works by putting out wavelength that are absorbed by your skin and converted into heat. This heat is very soothing to your body and helps relieve many symptoms caused by a poor diet, stress, an unhealthy lifestyle and overexposure to environmental toxins. This includes back pain, muscle pain, joint pain and stiffness, inflammation, cramping, poor circulation, hormonal and hormonal and hormonal imbalances.
24. Infrared Heat Lamp w. Floor Stand
- Provides Pain Relief for Fibromyalgia
- Great for Soothing Sore Muscles
- Very Affordable
- Can Get Hot, Not for Use Around Children
- Must Be Turned Off While Not In Use
- Some Units Feature a High Pitch Noise Despite being Electricity-Free
This is the best infrared therapy lamp on the market. Using it is as simple as using a regular lamp other than that it has to be either plugged in or put on a timer to run. It can be used on the floor or can be mounted to the wall or the ceiling.
Compared to other infrared lamps, this lamp has a much lower infrared heating emissions, about 93%. You can rest assured that you won’t catch anything on fire with this infrared lamp. Also, it’s electricity-free, and that means no high pitch humming noise.
25. Red Light Therapy Near Infrared Light Therapy Heat Lamp Therapy Bulb 150W
- Maximum Comfort
- Excellent for pain relief
If you’ve ever used an infrared lamp before, you’ll have noticed that they have a reputation for getting too hot. Well, the 150W Infrared Therapy Lamp avoids this problem by including a ceramic heating element, which ensures that you’re perfectly comfortable all the time. Plus, it comes with a handy transparent heat cover to keep you cool when not needed.
The light produced by this lamp is also of excellent quality. Its wavelength has been shown to penetrate into skin tissue up to 1.4″-1.5‹.
I found the light to be a lot easier on my eyes than traditional incandescent lamps, and it helped me reach a great level of pain relief.
26. Desktop TDP Far Infrared Heat Lamp
- Easy to adjust to a wide variety of body positions
Infrared lamps have many health benefits and aren’t just good for aesthetics.
When you apply infrared energy to the body you can help with conditions like Rheumatoid arthritis, muscle soreness, joint aches, cramps, stiffness, and more.
The TDP-124D-US works by emitting infrared light into the body. This light is absorbed by water molecules in the body and is converted to infrared heat.
27. Infrared Massage Lamp
- Consistent, penetrating heat
- Relatively quiet operation
- Easy to use and setup
- Very affordable option
- Doesn’t come with any creams or gels
- Some are bothered by the plastic cover
- May feel hot if pokes you in the face
- Plugged into wall socket
- Long cord as at 15 feet
- Thermostat cannot be adjusted
Featuring infrared energy, this awesome lamp is the best heat lamp for muscle pain relief on the market. With 4800K heat that penetrates deeper into the body than 3900K, infrared therapy is a great way to manage chronic muscle pain.
This lamp uses the far-infrared warming effects to increase blood flow and accelerates metabolism and healing. It is proven to improve the nervous system, strengthen immune systems, reduce inflammation, and help the body repair itself.
The adjustable gooseneck design allows you to move the lamp closer to the area being treated or extend it over distance for full body coverage. By alternating between low and high modes and adding your own body movements such as walking, for example, you can customize the therapy to each individual client’s needs and get rid of that nagging pain.
28. TDP Far Infrared Heat Lamp
- Great for Strains and Injuries
- Promotes relaxation
- Adjustable height
- Six-foot cord
- Takes up minimal space in your room
- Quiet operation
- Can work in any room
- Easy assembly
- Will light your space with its 10 LED lights
29. TDP Lamp-CQ 29 featuring TDP Infrared Mineral Heat Lamp Therapy
- Great for pain relief
- Single switch design
- Floor model
- 14-foot cord with on/off switch
- Built-in transformer
- Built-in switch for manual control
- Can be used as an aromatherapy diffuser
- Features a light for darkened areas
- Cannot be adjusted for height
- No temperature warning or sensor
- A bit on the large side
The TDP Lamp-CQ 29 floor model is the top-of-the-line therapy lamp in the TDP infrared mineral heat therapy line-up. There are other units that can heat up to the same temps as this one, but can’t deliver the same amount of coverage. This unit allows you to heat an entire room in the winter or a single area in the summer.
The TDP Lamp-CQ 29’s 20 quartz infrared bulbs use zoned heating to deliver a powerful, penetrating beam of therapeutic, ionized heat. It’s made from heavy-duty, UV-resistant plastic and has a built-in transformer that doesn’t require wiring.
30. TDP Lamp CQ36 TDP Heat Lamp Featuring New Digital Controls Mineral Heating Plate Infrared Light Therapy
The TDP Lamp is a geothermal infrared illuminator that uses ceramic heating tiles with built-in digital controls to increase your body temperature, which in turn activates your body’s natural healing abilities and relaxes your muscles. It also reduces inflammation, which is especially useful for relieving chronic joint and back pain.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best infrared light?
Since there are so many different infrared saunas and lamps on the market, the choice can be a bit overwhelming.
There’s a big variation in regard to pricing, but how much is a pricey lamp really worth?
Our advice is to first focus on what you’re actually going to use the lamp for. If you’re just looking for a general health boost, any infrared lamp should do the trick. However, if you’re suffering from a specific medical condition, you may want to invest in one specifically designed for your needs. There are now many lamps available that are specifically designed for things like arthritis, skin disorders, and others.
Are infrared lamps any good?
Far Infrared is a type of energy that has profound effects on the body when placed on the skin. When infrared lights are applied to your skin, infrared radiation penetrates your body at the cellular level, increasing blood circulation and assisting in healing. By increasing blood circulation, Far Infrared can also help to fight off the common cold, muscle and joint pain, and can even help you relax and sleep.
What is the best red light therapy to buy?
The best infrared therapy lamp for you will depend on your individual goals and treatment needs. There are many to choose from, so you can determine what lamp is best suited for you through a bit of research.
How long should I use an infrared lamp?
If you’ve never used an infrared lamp before, what you want to do is have it set up and on for 15 minutes per day. You can increase that time by five minutes per week until you reach the maximum dose. Never leave the lamp on for more than 20 minutes in a row at any one time.
Similar to the infrared sauna therapy, you want to increase the length of time gradually. Jumping in with a 20-minute session for the first couple of times is not recommended.
After this first session, it’s recommended that you take a four to six-hour break before your next infrared sauna treatment.
Nowadays everyone is very conscious about their health. Along with basic home remedies, lots of people have started following various exercises, eating healthy food, and from everything they try to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. There is nothing wrong in trying to live a healthy lifestyle as you are going to save countless money on doctor’s bills and other medications. Not just that, you will have more motivation and confidence to try out various things in life.
|Red Light Therapy Device by Bestqool||Best Overall|
|Red Light Therapy Lamp by Mcvaeijiu||Budget Pick|
|600W Red Therapy Light||Upgrade Pick|