They can contain up to 180 high-power LEDs. That’s a lot of light!
Comes with two fittings: one to mount to your ceiling with, a 3-panel installation and the other (6-panel) mounts to a wall.
I love mine! I have both up on the ceiling and one on the wall!
They’re easy to install, not super expensive and will make your garage look so good you’ll need extra time to sort through your tools!
Just check out these uses for shop lights in your garage. They can be used for so many things other than just light.
The possibilities are endless! And besides that, they’re just plain cool!
This section of the manual contains a range of tips and tricks that will help you take your home brewing to a whole new level.
In turn, this will ultimately make you brew better beer. This will save you time, allow you to brew more beer and even make you more popular with friends. In addition, understanding the ingredients and brewing process more thoroughly will give you a deeper appreciation and satisfaction when drinking your tasty homebrews.
|5000K LED Shop Light Linkable||Best Overall|
|Utility LED Shop Light Fixture 2FT 4FT||Budget Pick|
|Bbounder 10 Pack 4ft Led Shop Light||Upgrade Pick|
1. 5000K LED Shop Light Linkable
- Super bright, as bright as 5000K fluorescent light
- Flexible installation
- Energy efficient
- Ergonomic design, suitable for all ages
- 9 years warranty, guarantee by professional manufacturer
- Resistant to UV and infrared
- Easy to handle and control, with On/Off switch and pull chain
- Adjustable Length
- Keep away from Children
This LED flush mount light makes a great work light and or shop light.
The 5000K Daylight LED Shop Light Linkable, 4FT Daylight 42W LED Ceiling Lights for Garages, Workshops, Basements, Hanging or Flushmount is perfect for residential and commercial use.
2. LED Shop Light
- Great for any work space
- No Heat
- No humming sound (compared to halogens)
- Can only be bought in packs
- A flickering chain could be annoying
This LED ceiling light has great brightness. If you’re looking for a good LED light for your shop or garage, you should definitely consider this one.
This LED shop light is part of a pack of four. It’s designed with a simple pull chain that allows you to easily turn it on and off. You’ll also enjoy no humming sound when you’re working. What’s more, this shop light can save up to 70-80% of your electricity costs.
The LED lights are quite flicker-free thanks to the quick start. The lifespan of this shop light is around 50,000 hours.
3. Bbounder 4 Pack Linkable LED Utility Shop Light
This 4-pack of energy efficient shop lights from Bbounder has fully adjustable gooseneck arms and backdrops for simple mounting and placement. The 120° adjustable hanging fixture makes it simple to get the right angle. This makes it one of the best LED shop lights, as they are versatile and bright.
The lights are bright enough to illuminate the whole garage, but you can turn them down for more subtle areas. The high-quality LED lights are cool to the touch and use the same amount of energy as a 60W halogen bulb.
Each light comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a 2-year warranty.
4. (Pack of 6) Barrina LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture
- Comes with its own tray
- Can be either mounted or standing
- Can operate both in and out of the box
- Instant on and off
- Exceptional light
- Cools down quickly
- Light may flicker
- Might require replacement
110V/60Hz, UL Listed.
The Barrina LED T5 integrated light is the best LED shop light that I have ever used, and it’s my top pick. It has super-bright light that is guaranteed to illuminate your entire work space.
While it’s a little pricier than the other entries on the market, it’s a top-notch product that will last you an incredibly long time. The longevity of the product more than makes up for its initial cost. Working under the best LED shop lights is now made possible.
5. Sunco Lighting 10 Pack LED Utility Shop Light
- Some consumers complained about the overall look of the bulb.
- Not ideal for areas that are not confined to a single space with short walls. Needs to be kept out of rain.
- Some consumers complained about the overall look of the bulb. However, this can easily be solved by wrapping the bulb with a few scraps of paper to create a translucent wrapper.
CWB, ICBO, CEC, UL Listed, Direct Wire Connection, Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use.
If you are looking to make changes to your shop, keep in mind that the lights are efficient and that they will save money over time.
Construction workers, home owners who are embarked in some do-it-yourself projects, restorers, and other professionals, it is advisable to keep a light like this on hand.
6. Linkable LED Shop Light
- Great for large areas
- Can be mounted on the wall
- Includes a dimmer switch
- Bulbs are NOT included
- Bulbs are NOT dimmable
- Some assembly required
The Linkable LED Shop Light is a great option if you want to light up your garage, basement, or workspace at home. It’s a great DIY project for those handy around the house.
The Linkable LED shop light is a multiple-use option for the home, yard, or garage with several options to mount it. You can mount it to the wall or to your workbench with the included mounting brackets. The Linkable LED shop light features a dimmer switch at the bottom of the fixture to adjust its brightness.
It takes a little bit of time to put this together and some assembly is required, but it is worth the effort. The fan makes a little noise, but it’s not too bad.
7. Utility LED Shop Light Fixture 2FT 4FT
- Plug and play capabilities
- Energy efficient
- Designed with a mount
- Comes with a 4ft and 2ft strip of LED lights
- Tend to be hot to the touch
- Doesn’t come with instructions
If you intend on getting an inexpensive LED shop light fixture, then this is one of your best options.
The manufacturer claims that the strip light is designed for under cabinet tasks, living room, wardrobe, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, hotel, supermarket, commercial lighting, display cabinet and so on. LEDs can last at least 10 years.
Each strip light is made with 3528 SMD LED chips which directly mounted on the heat sink. The heat sink will take away the heat for the LED, so it can work stably and without hot radiation. The lifespan of this LED tube light is 50, 000 hours.
8. 4 Pack 4FT Linkable LED Shop Light
These shop lights are heavier duty than I expected. While they are portable, I do not see these being bent out of shape or misshapen under normal everyday usage. I think these lights are suitable for people looking for a simple and easy to use lighting system.
I am a bit concerned with the amount of light these lights produce. They are essentially four 60-watt light bulbs in one fixture, yet they produce a dim illumination that needs to be supplemented by brighter lights to get the job done.
They are fairly easy to hang. I actually mounted one of these shop lights by myself with the help of a step ladder and this is a shop light fixture that everyone knows is heavy.
9. Bbounder 10 Pack 4ft Led Shop Light
- Works with hard-wired setup
- A lot of light for the price
- Flexible position of lights
- Uses 75% less energy compared to traditional options
- Last for more than 10 years
- Easy to link lights together
- Great for mechanics
- 6-foot adjustable cable
- Wires can be troublesome to link
- Mounting is difficult
This led shop lights is a great choice for places having small area to work. You can install these lights on the wall or on the ceiling. This product is different from traditional shop lights because you can link all lights together with flexible hanging wires. Because of the flexible wires, you can point the lights to wherever you want.
The light of this shop light is also a good thing because it works for many years. The led lights of this light are high quality. However, you should not expect too much lifespan. If you take care of the lights well, these lights can work for you for more than 10 years. Even if the lights can work for around 10 years, the LED lights are also cheaper than the traditional bulbs.
These lights have some disadvantages. The wires of this shop light are not very easy to link together. You can do it by yourself but if you are not familiar with it, you might need to pay some money to an electrician.
10. Barrina LED Shop Light
- Easy installation with the plug in and linkable design
- Linking multiple lights is easy
- 60 different color options
- High light output
- Excellent ventilation and heat dispersion
- V shape covers the entire workbench
- High quality Chinese brand
- 3 year warranty and decent customer service
- Keeps on turning on and off repeatedly
- Some reported of dimness due to the voltage of 110V
11. Bbounder 10 Pack Linkable LED Utility Shop Light
- Can be linked together to provide optimal light coverage
- Decent light quality
- Timely delivery (very important for a non-perishable item like this)
- Reasonable price
- Reasonably sturdy
- 6 months warranty
- Works with typical light fixtures so you don’t need to buy extra stuff
In my opinion, this is probably the best LED shop light for home use.
First of all, it’s convenient. Buying a 10-pack saves you quite a bit of money over buying individual lights. However, unlike some other multi-packs, you don’t end up with multiple units of the same light. That’s because you can link up to ten of these lights together to get optimal coverage.
Aside from the money savings, they also deliver plenty of light on their own.
12. Sunco Lighting 6 Pack LED Utility Shop Light
- Tons of features
- Most customers raved about the price
- Many liked the variety of applications the lights worked in.
- Clever design with accessories
- The hanging chain could have been made with more heavy-duty materials.
- Some customers said they didn’t hold up well over time
- Not as bright as many would like
If you’re looking for the best Cheap LED Shop Lights on the market, the Sunco Lighting 6M Linkable Shop Light might be a good option for you.
This aesthetically appealing LED light can be linked together for longer lengths, is linkable to other packs for more light, and can be hung from the ceiling with its integrated hanging system. It’s perfect for both industrial and residential lighting applications, including shops, garages, basements, and attics.
13. Linkable LED Shop Light
- Great for garages, basements, workshops
- Lots of light coverage
- High tech / futuristic look
- Circulates a lot of heat in the summer
- Long life span
- You can link multiple together
- Very Durable
- Rated for outdoor use
- Remote control
- Bulky and heavy
- The light is cool white, so it’s not that warm.
- Not many color temperature options
- The light buzzes when it’s on.
The Sunco Lighting LED Shop Light is a great option for any shop or garage. It’s extra-long (about 5” depending on the amount of extension arms attached), so you get great coverage even if you’re as far as 8” away from the wall.
That’s why wall-mounted lights are great if you want to illuminate features on your car, and since they’re so energy-efficient, it’s also good for the environment.
14. Barrina LED Shop Light
- Compare with the traditional lights this LED shop light consume more energy saving, as well as the life time of the LED shop lights are 3-7 years.
- It can reduce labor expenditure and ensure that the normal working environment.
- The price of LED shop lights is lower than the traditional fluorescent lamp.
- LED shop lights are easy to install, maintenance free, there are no frequent lamp replacement and other defects, energy saving, long service life, green environmental protection and other characteristics.
- Inner with heat dissipation holes, and socket is on the roof. Products are connected with screws, can be timely replacement;
- UV resistant, low temperature, safe, and energy-saving.
- This LED light can be widely used, including shops, office, restaurants, supermarket, workshop and other places. Light output is strong and soft, high color rendering and uniformity.
- The LED shop lights have the advantages of energy saving, environment protection, security and efficiency, long service life, and the advantages of safe protection and easy maintenance. The light amount is uniform, stable performance, high color rendering, safe security system and user-friendly construction.
15. 6 Pack LED Shop Light 4FT
- Flexible and convenient
- Easy to install
- Great deal for the amount of lights you get
The major benefit that comes with this set of LED shop lights is that it offers a lot of flexibility and convenience, especially when it comes to installation, and each light is packed with a bunch of other convenient features.
The main thing that makes this relatively easy to install is its flexible design. The LED lights are bundled together and are bendable, so they can be very easily installed on most surfaces, including round surfaces.
If you want to create a striking light effect at home or in your business, the LED shop light that we recommend would be more than ideal as it can provide you with a plethora of benefits ranging from enhanced efficiency to greater convenience.
16. 4FT LED Wraparound Light 40W 4 Foot LED Shop Lights
- Comes with step by step video installation guide
- Lights are extremely long lasting
- Replaces fluorescent lights that are no longer energy efficient
- Come with a 1 year warranty
- You can replace them by simply unscrewing the old lights and screwing in the new. No wiring or complicated installation is needed.
- Lights can be installed in garages, warehouses, barns, and sheds
- Energy efficient replacement for 40W fluorescent
- Includes a clip for installation
- Instant on
- Can Last for 30,000 hours
This is a highly rated set of LED lights to make your project areas well lit.
The great thing about this set is that it includes everything you need for a professional installation.
Installation should take less than an hour, and you’ll end up with a lot of light in your workshop.
17. 5000K LED Shop Light Linkable
These LED lights are the best ones you can find on the market and are a solid choice for the person who spends a lot of time working in their garage.
The light they produce is comparable to the natural light you’d get if you were outside.
18. 10Pack 8Ft LED Shop Light Fixture,90W 10000 Lumens 5000K Daylight White
- Super Bright
- Durable Led Tube
- Super Energy Efficient
- Easy To Install
If you’re looking for an option that will light up a large area, then this awesome option from Automotive Lighting might be for you.
You’ll get a 10 pack of LED tubes that are 8 feet long with 90 watts of LED power per tube. Each one of these tubes produces 10000 lumens, which can help illuminate a large area and are much brighter than a 60 watt fluorescent tube.
They come with a unique design, which features a 210-degree integrated neck that helps you adjust their angle.
19. Bomcosy 4 Pack 4ft LED Shop Light Linkable
- The bright, cool light is great for your garage/shop
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Easy to hang
- Comes in a 4 pack
- Can be expensive
- Bulky, not easily portable
If you are looking for the best shop lights, you really cannot go wrong with these LED shop lights from Bomcosy.
These are a good size (4 feet in length) for most garages or workshops. The bulbs are cool to the touch so you don’t have to worry about burning yourself.
You can hang these lights however you choose. There are screws built in place or you can buy clips from the manufacturer so you can attach them to the ceiling.
20. Linkable LED Shop Light 4ft 42W 5000K 4800LM Super Bright
- Really bright light
- Can expand up to 60 feet
- Long battery life
- Lifespan of 100,000 hours
- Rather heavy for smaller children
- Uses a little bit of energy
- Might be blocked by other items around it
If you’ve been looking for the best LED shop lights for your home, this is the one you’ve been looking for!
It’s absolutely incredible the amount of work that this shop light can do. At this point, there’s no reason to be working with anything but this light. It’s bright and durable, plus it’s generally very easy to use.
21. 4FT LED Shop Light
- Brightness is exceptional
- Great quality lights
- Easy to install
- Very happy with this purchase
- Not warm enough, Lamps get hot too much
- Not easy to clean
If you are looking for the best LED shop light for garage working and emergency lighting, the first thing you want to know is the brightness the lights produce. I have worked in some very dark garages at night, and some of the LED lights are simply not bright enough.
This is not the case with OnLighting’s brand, the 4FT LED Shop Light. It is a 4800LM Dimmable LED work light fixture with pull chain (ON/Off), can be adjusted 120°, and comes with two 42W LED bulbs.
Perfect for your garage, the lights are dimmable and fully adjustable, so they can provide illumination virtually anywhere you need it. The 4FT LED Shop Light is very heavy and well-made with a very professional appearance. The simple design is inside a black PVC housing that is far from your typical LED light fixture.
22. 4FT LED Wraparound Light 40W 4 Foot LED Shop Lights
- Bright, efficient light
- Easy to install
- Doesn’t put out heat from inside the light
- Barn door included
- Flexible ball and joint
- You may find the light to be too white
- No dimmer option
- The light is not adjustable from the top
Expect a bright and consistent light when you install the 4FT LED Shop Light. These LEDs are very bright when you put them in a dark space and the light is not as warm and doesn’t have a yellow tint like in other LED lights.
You can use these lights on their rubber ball joint and ball socket for optimal flexibility and even install it sideways, which maximizes the light it gives off.
These 4FT shop lights are low energy consuming and the design is spiral for better airflow.
23. bulbeats 4Pack 4FT LED Utility Workshop Light 50W 5500lm 5000K Daylight Durable LED Fixture
- Effective and bright work area
- Mounting and daisy chain hardware included
- Affordable price point
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
24. (Pack of 12) Barrina LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture
- High lumen output & Air-Cooling
- Energy Saving
- Long Lifetime
- Resistant to high temperature
- No UV radiation
- No mercury
- Over our hassle-free warranty period
- 99% of components are recyclable
- 2-year warranty
- Large, heavy shipping box
- In a few cases, the light didn’t work. The company, unfortunately, caused issues for us in resolving this issue.
- Bulbs were broken/damaged in a few cases.
If you’re looking for LED shop lights, these ones are an excellent option. Other features this model has are a 92% energy saving over HID lighting. In fact, roughly 75% of the electricity is converted into light, rather than thermal energy, so you can be sure that these led shop lights produce far less of the heat associated with traditional bulbs.
The LED lights are air-cooled, so the bulbs generate little heat. You’ll notice that these bulbs have an impressive lifespan, too. The LEDs have an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, which means that you’ll do less frequent bulb replacements with these shop lights.
25. SHOPLED 8FT LED Shop Light Fixture
These lights are what I needed to do my garage clean up. I easily vacuum, mop, and wipe out the grime and dirt. I put them on the rafters where it’s hard to do without a ladder. The bulbs are an assortment of different sizes, and they light the garage perfectly! The bulbs put out plenty of light. I’m a happy with my light fixtures.
26. Sunco Lighting 12 Pack Industrial LED Shop Light
- Very Bright Shop Light
- Less Than 1 Watt Per LED Light
- Very Affordable Light
- Does Not Get Hot
- The Wire Is Not Sensitive To Damage
- Can Be Linked With A Second Light
- Cannot Be Connected To A Standard Light Plug
- Not Great For People With Motion Sickness
- Might Be Too Bright For People With Vision Problems
The Sunco Lighting 12 Pack Industrial LED Shop Light is a part of their line of powerful and efficient LED lights, and although it offers all the benefits of the more expensive lights in the line, it is one of the most affordable lights in the line, making it a great option for users on a budget.
The Sunco Lighting 12 Pack Industrial LED Shop Light is a fluorescent shop light that is designed to be used inside your business or household and provide you with the bright light you need.
This 12 pack LED Linkable Shop Light is energy efficient and is able to provide your home and business with all of the lighting you need even if the power goes out.
27. FaithSail 4FT LED Wraparound 40W 4 Foot LED Shop Lights
This shop light from FaithSail is the ultimate LED light for anyone who wants to increase productivity in their shop or garage. This LED light fixture is super bright and can be installed around corners thanks to its wraparound design.
This shop light is available in a variety of lengths ranging from four feet up to 12 feet. The most powerful model can shine up to 4400 lumens of brightness while the dimmer light can be as dim as you want.
Unlike fluorescent shop lights, this LED light is very light which makes it easy to work with. It can be installed with fixtures and easy to use as it comes fully assembled right out of the box.
28. Sunco Lighting Industrial LED Shop Light
- SHOP LIGHT COMPANION: This versatile shop light is perfect for workshop, garage, basement, attic, kitchen, home, camping, and porch. Multipurpose light for any function
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: LINKABLE LIGHT: This LED shop light kit works in conjunction with other
Lights, you can link as many as you want of these lights for a WIRELESS INSTALLATION.
ENERGY SAVING ATTRACTION: 7000K Daylight hue. Spending a few dollars to replace traditional
29. bulbeats LED Utility Shop Light 4ft 9600 Lumens Super Bright 80W 5000K Daylight LED Garage Lights Fixture Durable LED Fixture
- USA 60-day money back guarantee and 180-day limited warranty
- Over 4,400 reviews on Amazon, and an overall rating of 4.2 stars
- A little bit brighter than other LED shop lights
- Remote control not included
This sturdy light has many features perfect for any garage applications such as garages, workshops, auto shops, basements, cellars, carports, and more.
30. Luceco LED Shop Light
When I want to pick the best LED shop lights, I go to the reviews.
I’ve found a few other great reviews from other customers online that have similar thoughts:
The Luceco LED Shop Light for Garages, Work Areas and Shops is the best LED fluorescent ceiling light I’ve found. It’s very bright, easy to install, and works well as a replacement for your old fluorescent hanging light fixtures in your home or garage. This is my personal favorite 12 volt LED shop light.
31. Hyperikon 4 Foot LED Shop Light
- It Is Smart Enough To Know When To Turn On
- Built-In Motion Sensor
- Lifetime of up to 50,000 Hours
- Adjustable Hanging Hook
- Might Be Too Bright For Some
- Not Suitable For Very Small Spaces
Approved, 4X250 Lumen LED System, 120-277V, Screw In Mounting, 4 Foot High.
The Hyperikon 4 Foot LED Shop Light is my top pick as it is smart enough to know when no one is in the room and it turns itself off. This LED shop lights comes with a snap-on switch and the mounting system is better and affordable. What is more, it is easily installed and the compact build produces plenty of light.
32. 8FT LED Shop Light Fixture
This 8-foot LED light is the solution for bright light—just like the sunshine, only without the UV rays. You can install it in your garage, basement, kitchen, office, bathroom, garden, or warehouse.
This lamp has a flexible neck to allow you to adjust the height easily. Comes with a hanging bracket and wire rope for easy mounting. Includes a 12V/48 W power driver that can be used to operate the lights.
It also works with the 200W / 90W / 60W / 40W / 30W / 20W dimmer, and it is compatible with half power of the light driver.
33. Light of America LED Utility Shoplight 40 watt 4500 Lumen 48"
- Excellent Brightness
- Low Profile Design
- Energy Efficient
- Perfect for Home Storage or Jobsite Use
- Easy to use On/Off Switch
- Works on Standard House Outlet
- Foot switch included with 6' cord
- Comes in Many Sizes (50 watt 1000 lumen, 70 watt 1600 lumen, 100 watt 3200 lumen, 250 watt 12000 lumens (4 feet)
- Good for close up work and overhead work. Perfect for garage or shop use.
- Easy to Hang
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best LED lighting for a shop?
There are a lot of different kinds of lights out there for this question. Here, I will tell you how I did it.
I went to the local mega-hardware store. I found their aisle full of light fixtures and bulbs. I stared at every one and tried to figure out which would work the best for what I had in mind. I read the packaging and looked over the specs. I figured that this was a smart lighting investment, as it would last, the price was right, the light was just right, and it was made by a reputable company.
The clear winner was the warehouse store. That is where I got the most light for the cheapest price.
What is the brightest LED Shop light?
Nothing is more frustrating than a shop light that simply can’t illuminate the entire area you want it to. However, you need to balance brightness with a light’s other capabilities.
For example, a single LED shop light with a daylight-balanced output spectrum will often be brighter than a bay light with a yellow or red cast, but that doesn’t mean the higher contrast output doesn’t have its place.
With plenty of brightness, you’ll want to look for something that also produces a full spread of light. Most top models will offer a beam angle of at least 40 degrees, but the bigger and wider the angle the better. Make sure to check the specs for the LED light you’re interested in to make sure it will cover the space you want to light up.
Are led shop lights worth it?
I went through about a half dozen warm-white lights before I found these, and I’m never changing again.
A very bright light isn’t worth it if it just seems to take 15 minutes to reach full brightness. The most efficient ones are ones that snap to full brightness instantly.
What are the best LED reverse lights?
After doing some research, we settled on the SuperBright LEDs 9.5" Bright White LED Bar. It uses a patent pending slot-and-clip mounting system that’s easy to install and has a bracket that can withstand operating temperatures up to 200 degrees. Drivers will find the light-to-power ratio to be 2.5, which is great as compared to 2-3 for standard LED bars and 1-3 for stock. Installation is also simple with self-adhesive backing and a small die-cast metal harness that includes red and black wire-ties for a quick and secure connection. Included with the LED bar is a free wiring harness.
Unfortunately light quality is one of those factors that is hard to buy online. You just can't tell if it's really 125W equivalent or not just by looking at the box. We reviewed the actual light output of these lights, as well as how bright they were in a variety of situations. We then compared that brightness to the price. We think you'll find that these LED Shop Lights are a great value.
|5000K LED Shop Light Linkable||Best Overall|
|Utility LED Shop Light Fixture 2FT 4FT||Budget Pick|
|Bbounder 10 Pack 4ft Led Shop Light||Upgrade Pick|