Over the last decade or so, those tired 4 wheeled skateboards are slowly being replaced by an “alternative” form of transportation called a longboard.
First, I want to be clear that longboards are not new. Skaters, surfers, and longboarders have all been using these beauties for decades.
However, it wasn’t until recently that we started to see them on the streets. Longboarding has been called many things, from a fad to a movement, but it has quickly become a legitimate form of transportation for a growing number of people.
In fact, longboards are beginning to catch on in a big way, so much so that some cities and towns are building safe, longboard-friendly paths and taking other steps to ensure that boarders have safe places to skate.
Now, I understand that longboards aren’t for everyone. If you hate skating, surfing, or anything having to do with moving on wheels, if you think you can’t do it, if you hate getting dirty, well then I’m sure a longboard isn’t for you.
|Magneto 44 inch Kicktail Cruiser Longboard Skateboard||Best Overall|
|Slendor Longboard Skateboard 42 inch Drop Through Deck Complete Maple Cruiser Freestyle||Budget Pick|
|MBS All-Terrain Longboard||Upgrade Pick|
1. Magneto 44 inch Kicktail Cruiser Longboard Skateboard
- Wiener slant nose with a kicktail
- Durable, all-terrain resistant, eco-friendly bamboo deck
- Radiused hanger provides smooth turns and a bendable pop
- Durable hard maple trucks
- 7-ply hardrock maple…
- 10 inch aluminum alloy carving trucks
- Super grippy soft black PU wearing surface
- ABEC 5 bearings…
- Durable essential black nylon bearings
- Dual kicktail design
- There’s some assembly required
- The price can be a bit high for some
The Magnito 44 inch Kicktail Cruiser Longboard Skateboard is able to deliver speed and style that can be suitable for beginner riders and an affordable price. The Magnito 44 inch longboard is able to give you a smooth and predictable ride for the price that can be right for all your needs.
The Magnito 44 inch longboard is able to give you the flexibility to skate on different terrains and the important use as a transportation in the city or campus. The Magnito 44 inch longboard is able to give you a smooth and enjoyable ride to the enjoyable places without increasing the chances for accidents.
2. Hana Longboard Collection
- Engineered with world class trucks
- Guaranteed against crack and break
- Made with a sustainable bamboo plan
- Great for beginners
- Easy to learn on
- Great quality
- Guaranteed against break
- Great for commuting
- Easy to learn on
- Great quality
- Not so great for long commutes
- Not so great for downhill
- Not so great for long downhill
- Not so great for speed
- Can be quite expensive
The Hana Skateboard is the one of the great longboarding decks that can seamlessly connect you the world of skateboarding. It will give you an opportunity to carve the roads on the smooth ride.
This deck is known as one of the most reliable and fast longboards. It is constructed with the bamboo and maple, which makes the deck unbelievably durable. The Hana longboard has been designed for the beginner riders. So, if you are a beginner to longboarding, first-time riders, then this is the best choice for you.
3. VOLADOR 42inch Freeride Longboard Complete Cruiser
- Fully assembled
- Magnet used to keep the wheels from flopping around
The Vollador 42inch is not the heaviest longboard around, but it still a decent weight.
A heavy longboard won’t be obstructive as it would be if you used it daily.
You do not have to worry about the board sliding away from you. It will stay put because of the heavy weight.
4. Atom Drop Deck Longboard
Longboards are generally more inexpensive than Skateboards, but that doesn’t mean they have to be boring. The 41-inch drop-through construction of this longboard delivers a smooth ride without giving up downhill control or maneuverability.
This board is made of high-quality bamboo wood, dyes and glues, and sports a vibrant neon color. The deck is designed to be light while still sturdy and ultra-durable.
With a composite bamboo deck, bamboo wheels, and a custom-made maple formula, this board will provide you with a smooth ride every time. The 156A super slides longboard trucks mean that you glide down the road without worrying about rust.
5. INNOWEIGH 41 Inch Longboard Skateboard Through Freestyle Longboard Complete Drop Down Through Deck Cruise Professional Beginners Longboard
- Sturdy construction
- Good for beginner riders
- Not too heavy
Reasons to Buy the Innoweigh Crafts 41 Inch Longboard Skateboard:
You can use it for multi-purpose, one longboard does everything.
6. seething 42 Inch Longboard Skateboard Complete Cruiser,The Original Artisan Maple Skateboard Cruiser
- Great for cruising, carving and downhills
- Excellent quality for the price
- Carries weight easily
The Seething Longboard is a prime choice for a smooth ride. This skateboard can easily carry a heavy person and it has a great sliding speed, making it great for downhill riding. It is an excellent choice for cruising due to its smooth and fast ride.
The long board is made of genuine maple wood and bamboo which makes it 10 times stronger than the average longboard. The design of the longboard is also unique, which instantly pulls the attention of those who see it for the first time. The board also comes with some excellent features that makes it easy to control the speed and the way you ride.
If you are considering buying a longboard, this is the right choice for you. The smooth ride, the appearance, and the handling of this longboard are simply unmatchable.
7. OUDEW Longboard Skateboard
- The perfect gift for kids
- Long lasting outlook
- Very smooth ride
- Well made structure
- Extremely heavy
- Not for very young children
8. PINESKY 41 Inch Longboard Skateboard Complete Skateboard Cruiser
- Length: 41”
- Width: 9.5”
- Wheelbase: 28”
- Construction: 8 Ply Layered Wood
- Unique Graphic Designs
- Smooth Ride
- Hollow Construction
- Light Weight
- 90-Day Warranty
When looking for top 10 best longboards, we general focus on wheel width and wheel thickness.
Wide wheels allow riders to easily roll over obstacles. One of the best things about longboards is they allow for riders to use their skateboard trick and skateboards skills. While riding, you can accelerate quickly, brake easily, turn, and carve through corners.
This board has 4 inches in width (9.5 inches) inches and a wheel thickness of 70 mm. This combination of wheel width and wheel thickness provide an incredible stability that makes it ideal for downhill and slides.
9. Junli 41 Inch Freeride Skateboard Longboard
- Great for cruising
- Unique, retro style
- Handmade with durable maple and bamboo
- Only laser engraved to ensure quality
- Could benefit from rubber inserts
The Longboard is great for cruising, freestyle, and downhill. A unique, retro look and the duribility make it stand out from the crowd.
Great for all kinds of riders- from kids to adults.
What we like about the Longboard is the classic, retro style. It has a smooth ride and is made of durable materials, but what we really like is that it a unique longboard that is sure to impress.
10. Playshion Drop Through Freestyle Longboard Skateboard Cruiser
Want to cruise the path near your house or school? This could be the perfect skateboard for you!
The board is made from high-quality maple wood, a material that is easy to maintain.
It has a drop-through deck which gives your feet leverage during the session. The whole skateboard is also designed to help limit wheel bite.
11. Quest QT-NSC44C The Super Cruiser The Original Artisan Bamboo and Maple 44" Longboard Skateboard,Black
This longboard is perfect for first-time riders who are seeking something to cruise around with ease. It is surprisingly stable as you cruise around with this longboard. I’m sure you’ll appreciate the ease of balance it adds to your skateboarding experience with this longboard.
So what’s the difference between a longboard and a skateboard? A longboard is a bit longer than a skateboard, while a typical skateboard is close to about 30 inches, a longboard can be as long as 45 or 46 inches.
Both of these boards are stable as they are wide enough, but a longboard is the more stable of the two.
12. B BAIJIAWEI Drop Through Longboard
- This longboard from Baijahweite is a great option if you’re looking for an all-around longboard that can get you from point A to point B at a reasonable price.
I’d definitely recommend this board to anyone looking for their first longboard. It gives a great overview of what longboarding has to offer while still functioning as a reliable, well-constructed piece of equipment. It’s also a good longboard for the price.
Because of the board’s nice shape, you can get a rough estimate of what longboarding is like just from standing on the board. The pickup trucks look pretty much how you would expect them to look, the deck is decently stiff and the wheels are decent.
The trucks are pretty high quality and good for beginners. They are complete so you could use them out of the box.
13. Slendor Longboard Skateboard 42 inch Drop Through Deck Complete Maple Cruiser Freestyle
- The Flexibility of Skateboarding but with Stability of a Longboard
- Comfortable riding
- Very Smooth Riding
- Great for Beginners
- Durable and Strong
- Incompatible with various types of trailers.
- A bit sleeker design may feel too unbalanced for some.
Longboards, like skateboards, have been getting a lot of attention recently. Their popularity is due in large part to the greater flexibility in the design which allows users to ride a variety of terrains and functions almost like a surfboard allowing for different ways of moving and kicking.
Also, they allow experienced riders to push their limits and ride it faster. Longboards can be used by beginners who are just learning to ride but also by experts who might want to try something more dynamic. But there are even different longboards designed to cater to different groups with different interests.
Slendor Longboard Skateboard 42 inch Drop Through Deck Complete Maple Cruiser Freestyle, Camber Concave is the right choice for beginners, or just people who want to ride a longboard primarily for fun.
14. VOLADOR 40inch Maple Longboard
- Budget Friendly
- Provides smooth slides
- Needs some moderization
- Not suitable for tight turns
Longboard, Made of 44inch Maple, Perfectly Suitable for Your Longboard Skateboard Riding.
A longboard is different from the ordinary skateboards. Unlike the skateboards, you wouldn’t need to practice routines before riding on longboard. In a blink of an eye, you’ll be able to learn the tricks. When you set your foot on a longboard, your skating skills will improve in an instant.
VOLADOR is a perfect skateboard for beginners because of its stability and portability. The VOLADOR contains a deck made of 44” maple, which helps you to be stable and flexible movements when you ride on it.
15. Atom Drop Through Longboard
- Incredible Stability
- Wide Board For Easy Foot Placement
- Nice Lay Out Awesome Quality Board
This longboard is in roughshod's top-rated 12 best long boards. It's one of the best cruising boards out there. It has great wheels and the perfect deck for all different kinds of terrain.
Since it is drop through, this board has a lower center of gravity, making it incredibly stable and easy to ride. This is perfect for beginners and expert riders alike.
The light weight bamboo and maple make the board as light as it is strong. This means you can carry the board easily, jump on it at a moment's notice, and take it wherever you want to go. It's not the least bit difficult to carry.
16. White Wave Bamboo Longboard Skateboard Complete
- Perfectly balanced to keep you riding happily
- Deck is still sturdy even on rough terrain
- Offers a long lasting, smooth ride
- Might be too small for taller people
- Each board differs slightly
The White Wave complete longboard is an excellent choice for any level of longboard rider, whether you’re just starting out in the sport or have been riding consistently for a while.
The deck offers a classic shape that feels good in your hand and makes it easy to grip as you’re taking off. The 7 ply 100% bamboo deck is beautifully crafted and offers the right amount of flex.
It also offers just the right amount of flex that lets your toes move comfortably and keeps your board riding smoothly. The trucks and wheels are also great additions to a quality longboard, allowing it to handle rough terrain and making it ideal for riding in a variety of different terrains.
17. Black Longboards Collection
- Premium quality
- Sturdy, high-quality trucks
- Exotic wood
- Great price point
- Great flex
- Smooth ride
- Great for all-around riding
- Some parts are still plastic, however, are strong
- Wheels hold up well but grip wears out quickly
If you are looking for something with top quality that will give you a smooth ride, this is the right deck you are looking for.
It is a great ride for all-around riding, especially for those just starting out. The trucks are of high quality and don’t fall apart after a few uses.
The wheels can become jagged with time but the axles are great and remain in place.
18. WjlyueKing 41 Inch Longboard Skateboard Complete Skateboard Cruiser
The first thing I noticed about these skateboardsus to․_in longboards is they are extremely durable. I’ve been riding mine for almost a year now and it’s still in one piece just like it was when I first got it.
The WjlyueKing 41 Inch Longboard Skateboard Complete Skateboard Cruiser for Cruising, Carving, Free-Style and Downhill with T-Tool and Freeride is a product I would definitely recommend if you’re looking to get into longboarding. Its material is much thicker than the other ones I’ve seen and handles terrible road conditions incredibly well.
Since this one comes with bearings lei, it makes it light, at only eight pounds. The wheels are made of high quality polyurethane and the trucks are made of aluminum alloy for a sturdy, shock-resistant, and durable ride.
19. WiiSHAM Longborads Skateboards 42 inches Complete Drop Down Through Deck Cruise Professional Longboard
- It is nimble and fast and can be used for tricks
- It comes with trucks, bearings, and wheels
- High quality and great performance
- Classic design
- High performance aluminium trucks
WiiSHAM Longboards is a good option if you’re just getting into the longboard skating scene and you want to try and perfect your basic skills.
It’s natural to fall off when starting out, so you’ll want to get a durable board that will cost you less in the long run. This board is sturdy, and the high-quality plastic can take a fall without causing any major damage.
The compact board design gives you more freedom of movement and makes turning easier. It’s great for using in or in front of your house, works well on hills, and is nimble enough to make quick, sharp changes.
20. FISH SKATEBOARDS 41-Inch Downhill Longboard Skateboard Through Deck 8 Ply Canadian Maple
- Excellent for beginners
- Highly durable
The FISH Skateboard is relatively inexpensive compared to other longboards while still maintaining the quality of other models – all while mostly meeting the same quality standards that you expect from other higher-end companies. It doesn’t have the best design or overall board quality, but it is a good and even great introductory longboard if you are looking for something to help you get into the longboarding world and it will likely last you a long time if you take care of it.
21. Longboard Skateboard
- Can be used for cruising, carving, and racing
- Made of a high-quality durable maple
- Variety of designs and colors.
- Comes pre-assembled
Words can’t express how cool it feels to cruise around town with a longboard tucked under your arm, or how the sight of a beautiful deck can make you just want to take your stance right there and set out on your travels. Longboards are more than just a toy: they’re a way of life.
22. SANVIEW Short Bamboo Longboard Skateboard Cruiser
- Wide deck
- Lightweight board
- Not balance
The SANVIEW fun longboard ships with everything you need: a deck, a set of trucks, and wheels. This means, you can get going straight out of the box.
The deck is wide, made from high-quality material, and features multi-layering for extra durability. It’s also easy to clean which is something you don’t always see with longer boards.
This longboard is also quite straight forward. It’s with no bottom. It simply sits on the truck, so there’s nothing much to adjust. It’s super easy to set up and it’ll take you just minutes to get going.
23. MBS All-Terrain Longboard
- Extremely lightweight (weighs under 10 pounds)
- Awesome urethane wheels that can roll over rough terrain
- Very responsive
- Does well on hills and rough terrain
- Handles well
- Comes in at a reasonable price point
- The truck is a little less responsive than other longboards
- Though the wheels do go over rough terrain, they do not ride over gravel well
- Adult riders have said that they feel like they’re going too fast
The MBS longboard is built well and is the best cheap longboard.
The board is made out of 9 ply maple wood which is set high in the middle of the wheel base for extra stability even on the roughest of terrains. The trucks have a unique rose shape and are made out of strong aluminum so they can be easily mounted and the MBS longboard comes with responsive performance urethane wheels to make it as easy to ride as possible.
This longboard ride smoothly over all terrains. A personal favorite is riding downhill on the board on sand dunes.
24. Santa Cruz Lion God Rasta Drop Thru Cruzer Freeride Longboard Deck Complete 40"
- Holds up against cracks and rock
- Great easy turning urethane wheels
- Great deck overall, great looking
- Long lasting
- The grip tape was coming off on the edges of the board
- Paint starts to chip easily
The best longboards for beginners are typically drop through boards. The Lion God Rasta Drop Thru Cruzer is perfect for beginners and an excellent performing longboard.
The Lion God Rasta is a top notch functioning deck that is lightweight, durable and not too dangerous for inexperienced (as opposed to a skateboard).
This board is the king when it comes to carving and cruising streets. It looks cool and the better you get at skating, the better it feels.
25. WHOME Longboards Skateboard
- Stylish and sturdy board
- Comfortable to ride
- Comes with a T-tool
- Can become a carving board as well as a cruising board
- Great value for money
The WHOME¡ longboard is one of the sturdiest and most stylish longboards on the market. After receiving several positive reviews from users, it is clear that the board has great value for money.
One key feature of the WHOME¡ longboard is that it offers the option to become a carving board as well as a cruising board. The WHOME¡ longboard is equipped with a drop-through mount truck so that users can ride it like a standard longboard or carve with it.
The deluxe WHOME¡ longboard is equipped with an adjustable kicktail that makes it even better for carving. It is also equipped with a comfortable CNC concave deck that ensures that users will get to enjoy a riding experience that is unrivaled when it comes to longboards.
26. Hawkeye 41 inch Freeride Longboard 8 Layer Canadian Maple Wood Skateboard Complete Cruiser
- Simple and stylish
- Full size and sturdy
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Very affordable
- Over-sized Longboard for cruising, carving and downhill.
- Great for beginner to intermediate riders
- Easy to assemble
- Improves balance and motor skills
- Is not for beginners (hey! It’s listed as intermediate!)
- Black color might be too contrasting for some
Awesome Deck for Beginners and Intermediate Riders.
You don’t need to spend a fortune for a high quality longboard skateboard. The Hawkeye is a good example that it does not have to be fancy to be effective, it is all about the simplicity and style. The Hawkeye is designed for people who wants to ride everyday and need a good a good cruiser board for beginners and intermediate riders for cruising and carving. With the Hawkeye, this is a great inspiration for beginners to start freestyle tricks like sliding, grinding, bombing, dancing and commuting.
27. AODI 46" Longboard Skateboard Complete Canadian Maple Wood Double Kick Concave Maple Pro Beginner Dance Board
Longboards are the perfect base for commuting to work, cruising around the city or campus, and just having a grand ol' time with friends on a sunny day. They are also super lightweight, which makes them the perfect choice for people who don’t have a car and need a lightweight option to get around.
I have this exact AODI long board. What this board offers you is a lightweight, maneuverable board that can be used for cruising around town, some light skating, and even some mild downhill.
The board is made from Canadian maple wood, which is extremely lightweight, but still provides a smooth ride onto a board.
28. DINBIN 41 Inch Drop Through 8 Ply Maple Complete Longboards Skateboard,Cruising,Freeride Slide,Freestyle and Downhill Freestyle Cruiser
- Supreme quality
- Very absorbent
- Adjustable trucks
- Easy to control
- Great customer support
- Best for beginners
- Not very wide
- Very heavy
- Not suitable for children
- Not suitable for long travel
The DINBIN 41 Inch Drop Through 8 Ply Maple Complete Longboard is the best longboards which have a high quality because the board is made of high density maple wood. It is very useful for long travel and transport. It weighs 9.6 pounds and the dimensions are 9 x 41 x 22 inches. The wheels are 78A and they are PU wheels.
29. MammyGol 42 Inch Maple Longboard Skateboard Drop Through Complete Skateboard Cruiser
- Ideal for cruising, carving, free-style or downhill riding
- Unique 5-ply wood maple deck
- Approved by the CPSC for safety
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Comes with a complete package
- Includes a tough and sleek PU wheel
If you’re looking for a well-made longboard, then you’ll definitely want to consider purchasing the MammyGol.
This 42” board sports a 5” wide maple deck paired with a gorgeous design and is literally ready to hit the pavement the moment that you get it. It’s got a kicktail and 100” wheelbase, which makes it perform well for freestyle and cruising around.
The material is hard and durable, and most importantly, it’s very lightweight. It’s lighter than most longboards on the market, which means that it’ll help you spare your joints.
30. Phoeros Longboard Skateboards-41inch Complete Longboard Cruiser Skateboard
- Smooth rolling
- Easy to use features
- Awesome graphics designs
- Efficient kicktail
- Perfect length
- Lots of speed
31. MINORITY Downhill Maple Longboard 40-inch Drop Deck
- Stable, high-quality drop down deck
- Smooth ride with grippy, soft wheels
Compared to other longboards, this model is less flashy but provided a smooth, comfortable and stable ride, making it a great choice for downhill. The soft wheels provide good grip, limiting loose wobbles on hard turns. The large skateboard-style trucks are so easy to turn, making it easier to control on rough roads.
The drops deck of this longboard is lower than most deck on the market. It’s large size provides a lot of space for your feet, allowing you to maneuver easily. This deck features the famous multi-layered Bamboo bottom, making it one of the most durable longboards out there.
The fact that this longboard comes unassembled makes it a risky purchase because you have to put it together yourself. If you don’t like putting things together you may have some trouble with this as it was not pre-assembled. However, it is still a high-quality product.
32. Teamgee H5 37" Electric Skateboard
- Great At The High Speeds
- It is really safe and easy to operate
- Has an efficient braking system
- Strong and Durable Build
- Lightweight and Compact
- Water Proof Battery
- Very Expensive
- Long shipping time
The Teamgee H5 Urban Electric Longboard is a great option if you’re looking for the best longboard that is completely electric.
This longboard has a great speed range as it can go between 14.5 mph to 22 mph. This board can easily beat a normal longboard when it comes to speed.
The H5 is also great value for money. In fact, it is the cheapest option on the list.
33. Retrospec Rift Drop-Through Longboard Skateboard Complete
- Great for cruising and carving
- Includes complete hardware set
- Nice appearance
- Adjustable spacers for comfort
- No extra assembly required
- Lightweight wheels
- Could be prone to wheel bite due to increased surface area
- Not suitable for hills or rough roads
It’s not easy finding the best longboard for cruising, but this one from Retrospec is among the best you can find. It’s a simple deck that features a drop through design with a nice wide standing platform to give you maximum stability.
As a drop through board, it’s going to be pretty stable. The trucks are mounted to the deck and not the bottom of the board, so they’re also not going to interfere with the stability. That’s due to how much of the board is off the ground.
This longboard comes with a simple set of 70mm wheels that will help you cruise and carve. This makes it good for street and skate park skating. The 70mm wheels are not ideal for tackling hills or rough roads.
34. Retrospec Tidal 41-inch Drop-Down Longboard Skateboard
- Excellent wood and high-end bamboo skateboard that are long lasting
- Set includes everything you need to get started with longboarding and has amazing quality.
- Super stylish design that’s eye-catching and looks gorgeous
- Ultra safe with rear wheel braking
- 34.25 x 9.75 inches (Overall) x 35.5 x 6 inches (deck only)
- Loads of fun. Really good starter longboard.
- Weight is a little heavy for carrying around for beginners.
This complete longboard is made out of high-quality wood and also a high-quality bamboo that’s similar in strength to regular maple. This board is long lasting and beautiful.
With this complete, you get everything you need to start longboarding, including an ABEC 7 cleaning system with bearings, 85A wheels, and a number of trucks if you need to replace any broken ones. The wheels have surprisingly good wheels. The bamboo board is eye-catching in every sense and looks really stunning.
Overall, this is an excellent longboard, considering the overall quality and would definitely make for a great edition to any beginner’s longboard collection.
35. VOLADOR 46inch Maple Dancing Longboard
- Sleek, timeless design
- Comes with grip tape
- Manufactured by a usa-based expert team
- Comfortable concave structure
- Wood wheels
- Maple wood made
- Smooth, amazing slide with bear shape trucks
- The board is really tough
- Distance wax can be used
The longboard brand Volador produces a simple and timeless maple wood deck that’s one of the best looking boards I’ve seen.
The deck comes with grip tape, so you won’t have to buy any when you first get the board, which is awesome.
It comes fully assembled, with the only thing you need to worry about being attaching the trucks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best brand of longboards?
The brand you chose will depend on whether you want something you can cruise or enjoy longer downhill runs on.
Carve, Loaded, and Bear are the best brands for cruising. For downhill runs, you’ll want to look at Arbor, Landyachtz, Sector 9, or Loaded.
Which longboards are best for beginners?
If you are a complete newbie to longboarding, then it will probably depend on your individual skill set and preferences. A large group of people like to stick with the traditional shape and size of the skateboard as this shape and size is what we are already familiar with.
However, there are others who prefer something a bit larger. Some of these bigger boards are called cruisers. These are ideal for beginners as they are more stable, and they have larger wheels in contrast to a normal skateboard.
Which longboard is best for cruising?
All the best longboards are great for cruising! The real question is whether you prefer lighter, thinner boards that are less stable with a lower ride height for more agility but possibly not as comfortable, or thicker boards that are heavier, offer a higher ride height, and are more stable but less agile.
What is the best longboard in the world?
It all comes down to personal preference at the end of the day. It just depends on where you want to go with your longboarding.
If you decide to use a longboard, you’d better make sure that it’s the best one you can afford. Take some time to get the best one. For your consideration, we’ve selected some of the top options in the market today based on research and customer reviews. So to help you decide, don’t hesitate to read on.
|Magneto 44 inch Kicktail Cruiser Longboard Skateboard||Best Overall|
|Slendor Longboard Skateboard 42 inch Drop Through Deck Complete Maple Cruiser Freestyle||Budget Pick|
|MBS All-Terrain Longboard||Upgrade Pick|