They will love using them as a toy, parents will love using them to track your children’s whereabouts, and you can even use them for work related activities, such as deliveries.
There’s a car that fits every demographic, so I have carefully hand picked a few of the best RC cars to help you find the one that’s right for you, and your family.
|Jada Fast & Furious Chase Twin Pack||Best Overall|
|Power Your Fun Cyclone Mini Remote Control Car||Budget Pick|
|DEERC Brushless RC Cars 300E High Speed Remote Control Car 4WD 35+ MPH 1:18 Scale Monster Truck||Upgrade Pick|
1. Jada Fast & Furious Chase Twin Pack
- Great variety of iconic vehicles
- Rechargeable, which is convenient for long campaigns
- Simple controls for beginners
- Lights on top of the cars make them hard to see
- Metal axles can slip out of the wheels with repeated use
- The USB charger is a little finicky
This twin pack comes with a Dom’s Dodge Charger R/T with spinning wheels, and a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat with spinning wheels. It also includes a police car with lights. It’s unfortunate that only 2 of the 3 cars in the twin pack come with spinning wheels. The police car doesn’t have any wheels on it, and it’s kind of disappointing.
On top of having real working headlights and working tires, the jada RC car has real working shocks so that the car will sink into potholes. It’s a cool feature that makes this a kid-friendly toy.
If you like to go too fast, this is not the toy to get. The cars are a little ahead of their time in terms of top speeds. If you take them on the highway, they will likely be going over the speed limit pretty easily.
2. RASTAR Lamborghini HURACÁN LP610-4 RC Car Radio Remote Control
- High-speed racing RC car
- Five channel function
- Adjustable camber
- Easy to set up and use
- Excellent fuel efficiency
- Powerful motor
- Made from rubber tires so that it can survive minor bumps
- Can withstand use at a variety of terrains
- Overall durable
The Lamborghini HuracÃ¡n LP610-4 Radio Remote Control is one of the best RC cars for kids and adults. It is waterproof and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
3. 1:20 Scale RC Cars 30+ kmh High Speed
4. Remote Control Car
- Stylish and high-performance design
- Multiple channels, wireless control
- Easy to handle, lightweight and compact design
- Hull moves up and down and front and back
- Dense tires, perfect for rugged terrain
- Comes equipped with bright LED headlights
- The charging time is around 30 minutes
- Comes ready to run
When it comes to controlling this RC car, you can choose between two modes: the basic control mode or the advanced control mode. The basic control mode is best for beginners while the advanced one is best for those who already have a clue about these things. Because you can switch between these modes, the controller becomes very handy.
The RC car has a tough hull which gives it a lot of durability in its performance. The RC car also has a fully functional headlight as well which is an added benefit that comes with the product.
5. Hosim High Speed 36km/h 4WD 2.4Ghz Remote Control Truck 9130
- 36km/h high speed
- 2.4Ghz remote control
- 1:16th scale
- Off-road, cross-country car
- 3 piece set
- Easy to assemble
- Battery in the car
- The wheels may not be suitable for extreme terrains by some customers
- It is noisier than other larger RC cars
So what if you can’t have a car of your own yet, or don’t know what type of car to buy? Well, when you’re in this predicament, you only have one option to make as a responsible adult, and that is to buy your child an RC car so that they can start practicing and learning all of the fundamentals that they will need to hone when they are ready to make their way off to college.
6. BEZGAR 15 Toy Grade1:14 Scale Remote Control Crawler
- Offers a lot of customization
- Can turn on a dime
- Huge variety of accessories
- Can be controlled using a smart phone
- Bit complicated to setup
- Can’t take very detailed instructions
- Can sometimes fall apart
This is a great toy for creative children. These RC cars are all really different from one another. The only thing they have in common is that they can be controlled by a smart phone. Some also transform into other forms, like robots or trucks. That gives them the ability to go off-roading.
This RC car is anything but standard. It’s a fun way to add some excitement to your weekends. These RC cars, despite being toy grade, don’t transform into unique forms. Rather, they are bundled with accessories that can modify the car’s appearance and enhance functionality, like a rudder, side mirrors, and a chrome-plated exhaust pipe.
The RC cars differ greatly in terms of the number of accessories that come bundled with them. Some even come with an LCD screen that tracks the time, speed, and distance traveled.
7. DEERC 9200E RC Cars 1:10 Scale Large High Speed Remote Control Car
- An awesome RC car for adults or kids
- Easy to use- for kids and adults
- Long-lasting fun for your whole family
- 2.4GHz technology, superior anti-interference capabilities
- Comes with two specially designed batteries for 40+ minutes of play time
- Excellent quality battery provides longer running time
- Electricity saving
- Decent for kids, but for larger adults, the body will break under pressure.
- Batteries do not last very long
- Servos on the car are poor and the steering wheel is very sensitive
- The paint on the car scratches off very easily
- Difficult to maneuver on hard terrain
If you want to gift your kids a truly remarkable RC car, you’re on the right path by selecting the DEERC 9200E RC Cars. To begin with, it has a really predator like appearance that kids will love.
The car has an ergonomic safe design and features detachable body panels, mounting holes on top and on the rear, and an intergraded shock absorber for tough ground. It’s really easy to charge the batteries, as the battery compartment is located under the car’s body.
8. MaxTronic Remote Control Stunt Car
The car runs on two motors, which is very handy, and it works with continuous rotation. The frequency is high, and you can control the forward speed and the rotation speed. This is one of the best remote control car toys for kids as it provides hours of driving fun. The RC Car toy has an excellent capacity for climbing and descending even a small slope. It can also be a nice gift for your kids.
A TV can easily be one of the most expensive purchases you make during your lifetime. Or at least it will be if you’re running out and buying a new one every time a new trend or a newer, better Tv comes out. As I’m sure you’ve heard on the news, it’s probably all bad news anyway.
There will always be a new trend, but just because it’s new doesn’t make it better. The latest HDTVs will actually save you a lot of money.
9. DOUBLE E RC Car 1:12 Remote Control Car Monster Trucks
If you’ve scoured the sites and still can’t find anything for your loved one, a remote controlled car is always a good option. It might not be the fanciest, but it will definitely give you the “thumbs up.”
We love this remote-controlled version because it has four-wheel drive and is ready to conquer all kinds of terrains. The headlights add a fun and realistic touch.
10. SHARPER IMAGE Thunder Tumbler Spinning Stunt Mini Truck RC Car
- Cheap mini RC
- Super easy to control
- 2.4GHz technology
The Thunder Tumbler from Sharper Image is a great car especially for kids or young teens looking to play with a slice of technology from the modern world. The toy itself is an affordable RC sports car. It comes with an on-vehicle rechargeable battery. It’s designed to do some serious tricks. It can do wheelies, spinouts and even jumps. It’s the kind of gift that will keep them entertained for a long time.
What’s great about this RC car is that it’s small and narrow enough to drive anywhere. You can enjoy it in the house for easy viewing or outside if you want a little more of a challenge in maneuvering it.
There’s no assembly required, and you can simply charge up the car after removing the batteries and that’s it. It will be good for you to check it before playing with it outdoors for accuracy and make sure that the remote control and the car are both running at the same frequency.
11. Power Your Fun Cyclone Mini Remote Control Car
- Made of high quality plastic
- Great for both indoor and outdoor play
- Very simple to operate
- Detailed instructions included
- Can be used for fun or for display
- 1 year warranty
12. Growsland Remote Control Car
- Fun for the whole family, super easy to operate
- No batteries needed
- Easy to clean
- Can be used inside or outside
- Colours may vary
- Comes in one colour only
- A bit wobbly on hard flooring
- Seems fragile
- Doesn’t look like the real thing
- Not very fast
If you’re looking for something fun to keep the kids entertained on Christmas Day, then the Growlands Remote control Car is sure to put a smile on their faces. It comes in one colour only … and that’s yellow! And that’s its only drawback … besides never being able to take it for a drive down your local high street!
However, in this case, that’s not really an issue … as it is battery free, so you don’t have to worry about disposing of batteries and it’s 100% free running.
13. BEZGAR 18 Toy Grade 1:14 Scale Remote Control Car
- Has LED headlights
- Has break function
- Has customized wheel
- Has high-speed
- Has high precision
- Has speed options
- Has turn-on-all-terrain capability
- Has low battery life
- Has poor steering responsiveness
- Has poor video production
- Has short range
- Has slow charging time
If you’ve ever wanted to have a remote control car, but you never got the chance to, now is your chance. You can finally get your very own remote control car, that’ll actually be able to drive, and not end up ending up in a million pieces.
The Bezgar RC grade FI is great for both beginners and advanced users. This RC has numerous features, including a digital proportional speed control, two channels with three speed options, two reliable rechargeable high-capacity batteries, and a weight that will make you rethink if you’re actually playing with a remote control car.
14. RC Racing Car
- Includes two rechargeable batteries
- Smooth ride
- Full Function Radio Control Car
Toddlers and Women.
If you’re looking for a toy that’s both fun and age-appropriate, then look no further than this rc car for adults.
This cute little toy car can go fast (up to 2.4 miles per hour) and has a powerful enough motor to climb on hills. It has bright red paint, which is surprisingly not a dead giveaway that it’s made for kids.
15. Seckton Toy Cars
- 2 in 1 car
- Easy To Drive RC Car
- Awesome Car
- Can be used in the water and on the road
- Stylish Car
A rich variety of RC toys are available in the market today. Children Love them! There are some aspects you need to consider before buying your kid an RC car. High-end vehicles has many different features you can check them out.
Here, we introduce an RC car that is exclusively for kids …. that is the Seckton RC Car. This RC Monster Truck is powered with 2.4 GHz remote control that makes it easy to drive. It is a real rugged sport vehicle that can handle rough terrains.
Moreover, this RC car is waterproof and can be used in the water for an astonishing ride! It is even made of high-quality material that is easy to maintain. You can control this RC car easily with the advanced remote control that comes with it.
16. DOUBLE E RC Car 4WD Remote Control Car 2 Batteries Unique Colorful Shell Off Road Monster Truck 2 Powerful Motors Climbing RC Crawler Toy Cars
- Fun for all ages
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to drive
- Recommend for anyone who wants to try a rc car for the first time
If you’re in need of an affordable yet high-quality rc car, then this one … the Double E is one of the best you can get. It’s the perfect beginner vehicle for kids (and adults) who are looking to get into the fun hobby of RC cars.
The Double E features a longer lifepcycle than most, and it also takes fewer batteries, so you have less down time where the car is inoperable (this is great if you have impatient kids).
This rc vehicle is very easy to assemble. No screwing or attaching required! Your children will have no problem putting together this car and playing with it.
17. KULARIWORLD Remote Control Car
- Budget friendly
- Good for young children
- Doesn’t take up a lot of space
- Performance lags behind pricier vehicles
- Parts can differ from the pictures shown on the box
RC cars are an excellent way for kids to engage in some wholesome active play. If you’re looking for a way to give your little one some extra fun outside of video games and online content, then an RC car might be the way to go.
The KulariWorld Racing Car is a toy car that’s reasonably priced and does create some quality, fun play for children.
The toy is fast, stable, and easy for kids to use. The car also feels surprisingly durable. Best of all, it’s really easy to set up and even comes with spare parts.
18. Remote Control Car ,RC Cars Toy Grade 1:16 Scale
- The lights are nice and bright
- Great price for high-quality item
- Easy to control and maneuver
- The car works well and the battery life works as advertised
- Takes about 40 minutes for the car to charge, and it takes about three hours to charge to full on first use.
- The car only works in theory. It keeps speeding up to a certain point and then stops. Do not buy this remote control car if you are looking for something that will work for you.
- The customer service is awful. Not only does the representative give you wrong information, she curses you out. Also, she does not refund or send you the correct shipping label you need to return this item. Overall, this is a terrible company.
This RC Car is so much fun. It's remote control, and it's very fast and crazy, and it does flips and it does tricks, and it does jumps. It's just so much fun.
19. Blexy RC Cars Water-Resistant High Speed Remote Control Car 2.4GHz 2WD RC Truck 1/18 Remote Control Racing Toy Vehicle Fast Hobby Car
If you are buying this for a kid and not an adult, you probably want to limit the speed. The Blexy RC Cars is a good choice here. Its low speed makes it safer for kids.
This remote control car has 2 wheels, so it’s more stable than other remote control cars with only one wheel. The front wheels are turned forward, useful for tight corners. Its radio control system controls forward, backward, forward left, backward left, forward right, and backward right.
The remote control of Blexy RC Cars is 2.4GHz, ensuring a much faster response than other remote control cars. It has a high-precision throttle control, capable of turning left or right at the same time when you press the steering wheel. The telescopic design design makes it easy to fold and carry from your car to your house.
20. JEYPOD Remote Control Car
- Very affordable
- Sturdy & Durable
- Multiple Speeds
- High-Speed Function
21. DEERC Brushless RC Cars 300E High Speed Remote Control Car 4WD 35+ MPH 1:18 Scale Monster Truck
- Nicely sized box of goodies
- Extra battery
- Automatic design works well
- Remote control is also intuitive
- All terrains
- Perfect size for children, well-suited for adults too
- Manual speed control
- Great price
- Provides hours of fun
This incredible RC car is great for children as it gives an amazing experience of driving along different dirt roads.
The materials used on the car are also suitable for adults. This product is best for kids and adults. It is cheap yet durable and all terrain.
In this box; you will find a nicely sized RC car with a remote control and a battery charger. The product has multiple speeds.
22. Soyee RC Cars 1:10 Scale RTR 46km/h High Speed Remote Control Car All Terrain Hobby Grade 4WD Off-Road Waterproof Monster Truck Electric Toys
- Very sturdy
- Great replacement for a Jeep
- Requires a few adjustments
- Tires don’t work well on dirt
This RC car does amazing on any kind of hard, smooth surface thanks to its rubber tires. It’s also well-built.
The Soyee RC cars 1:10 scale is super easy to get going. You just need to attach the battery, and it’s good to go. It’s so easy that a 12-year-old can do it. Perfect for anyone in the family.
It’s truly easy to control. With the remote control, you can do all kinds of tricks with it. It’s really worth the money. I also like the lights on the front with the working sounds it makes.
23. Hosim Rc Cars 1:14 4WD Monster Truck 36+ kmh High Speed Electric Remote Control Car 4×4 RC Offroad Buggy All Terrain Waterproof Car Vehicle RC Toys Cars
- Full Function
- High Speed
- It's time for all the fans of RC cars! More and more people are getting into the hobby, and you can't blame them.
It's fun to control a toy car, and there are many fascinating things to do with RC cars. Let's get to know more about RC cars! There are two main types of RC cars, car and truck.
Car RC cars are usually small, and usually drive on 2 or 4 wheels. They are normally operated with a hand-held remote control that looks like a video game controller.
Trucks are larger, and are made to look more like a small version of a real car. They normally have special features like real brands.
24. YEZI RC Car 1:18 Large Scale
- The price is right
- With tough wheels
The YEZI RC Car got the number one spot because of the price and the quality.
It has an easy to use 2.4 GHz remote control that can be used to control the car at a distance of up to 100 feet. What we like best is that the remote is easy to use even for younger kids, but has advanced features that will interest older kids.
The YEZI RC Car is ready to go right out of the box, with no assembly components to mess with.
25. DEERC RC Cars DE36W Remote Control Car
- 720p HD Camera
- Off-Road Capability
- High Quality Car
- Perfect for Kids & Adults
- 2 Remote Control Batteries
- Unit Might Not Last For Years
- You May Need Some Extra Tools To Assemble It
Night Control, Easy to Drive, Ultimate Fun.
The DEERC RC Car is an off-road speedster with a unique design that was made to be used on rough terrain. This means that you can easily use it in your yard, or run it through dirt where none of your neighbor cars can go.
The RC Car comes with a 720p high-definition camera with two different viewing options which will allow you to not only see in front of you, but also to see what’s behind you, which is just as important when you’re driving in an off-road course.
26. Remote Control Car
- Sturdy, yet still lightweight
- Very stable, handles jumps and bumps like a pro
- Excellent speed and distance
- A great RC car to learn to drive
- Durable and of good quality
This RC car has some of the best features of RC cars, but is still in the price range of the average RC car, which is what makes this car so great for anyone looking to buy an RC car.
I’ve had this car for over a year and have only had one problem which was that the good quality battery that was included with the purchase stopped working correctly within months of purchase, but that is a problem with batteries within RC cars more than the RC car by itself.
27. DEERC RC Stunt Cars Remote Control Car Toys
- RC Cars can go smooth, fast, Powerful
- Instructions For Play Included
- Easy to use design
- Kind of battery set included
- Complete tutorial included
- No Need For Other Parts
- The stick can’t be help up while charging
- The card is not sticksman to wall, but can be used for rolling as a steering wheel and a remote control
- Don’t support the use on the carpet
- Susceptible to crash
- Recommed to play with it on flat ground rather than grass
The DEERC RC Stunt Cars Remote Control Car Toys for Kids, Demo Mode Music & Led Lights Control, 4WD Double Sided Fancy Rotating 360° Flips Vehicles, 2 Batteries for 50 Min Play, Toy Gifts for Boys & Girls comes with lots of fun!
A video shows a two-way movement: in the forward direction it runs forward so smoothly, and in the backward direction it can do circle with a music, making your child extremely interested in it, which will bring your child a lot of pleasure and joy!
28. DOUBLE E RC Car 4WD Off Road Remote Control Car High Speed Monster Trucks
- High speed
- Looks awesome
- Can hold lots of weight
- Can drive for a long period of time
Being a beginner RC car, the Double E RC car is a great way to get your kid started with radio-controlled cars. This is a perfect step up from a starter RC beginner car.
With a sleek design, the Double E RC car is very appealing. Although this is a hand-held RC car, it can still take rough handling, and even a bit of rain.
The Double E RC car is sure to bring hours of entertainment to your family, friends, or neighbors when you purchase ours today.
29. Sinovan RC Racing Car
The Sinovan RC comes with a 2.4Ghz remote, two motors, two rechargeable batteries, and two speeds.
There’s nothing to be concerned about in terms of durability in this RC car, as it comes with high-quality material, and has an impact resistance and anti-corrosion design, which guarantees performance for a long time.
30. NINTENDO Super Mario Kart 8 Mario Anti-Gravity Mini RC Racer 2.4Ghz
Cons*: Sometimes it’s hard to control
Buy it One of the most popular brands of remote control cars, nintendo’s Mario Kart 8 RC racer is both durable and reliable. Kids can not only enjoy driving this car, but they can also enjoy jumping over ramps and knocking each other off paths.
31. Gizmovine Remote Control Car 2020 Updated Large Size High Speed Racing RC Car 2.4Ghz Waterproof RC Monster Trucks Vehicle Electric Toy Cars
- Very durable, high quality remote control car
- 100% Brand New
- Transmitter Frequency 2.4GHz, 6-Channel
- Remote Control Range About 100-110 meters
- Kids Love to Play With It
- Good gift choice for children
- Very easy to operate
- Can Match With 2011 New Version
- Rechargeable battery in the remote control, with USB Jack to Charge the Car directly
- Brushless Motors
- Instruction manual is not very clear.
- Some people say the car is a little flimsy.
- It cannot be handled by a child.
This is one of the most realistic RC cars on the market. It comes fully assembled, and is ready to go.
This RC car comes with remote control with a USB charging cable. It also comes with a Li-Ion rechargeable battery which means you don’t have to buy any expensive batteries.
Thanks to the in-built microphone, the on-board speakers will let you hear what’s going on around you. That feature will help to change your driving habits.
32. Knuckle Headz R/C Remote Control Rechargable Crash Derby Race Car
- Long range for acceleration and steering
- Automatically charges when driving and when idle
- Ultra-fast, supercharged performance
- Easy-turn technology turns where you steer
- Innovative reverse allows the car to go backward too
- Fast and lightweight for fast agility and control
- Chain driven motor for high power and durability
- Sliding seat allows the driver to lean for extra control
- Rechargeable battery for extra convenience
- Very expensive
- Parts can be hard to find
This toy is a lot of fun for kids and RC enthusiasts alike. With 3 button functions, the car can race forward, steer left, steer right, go in reverse, and brake.
This RC car is much faster than most others and can go off-road too. At high speed, the car can get a little hard to control but the design helps stability.
There is one disadvantage to this RC car, due to the fact that it is a self-contained unit. If the battery dies, you have to plug the car in and wait for it to charge.
33. DEERC Remote Control Car High Speed RC Racing Cars 20 KM/H
- This 2.4GHz RC car works at a distance of 20 km, giving you a long play time
- The car can be controlled with the help of a handheld transmitter
- Its size makes it perfect for racing on smooth surfaces and miniature off-road tracks
- It is made out of rubber and plastics
- The car is equipped with a horn, forward and reverse buttons, and a battery indicator
- The rechargeable batteries come with a 2-year warranty
- This unit has limited control range
- Its headlights are not very bright
- The transmitter just has one button so this unit is not recommended for kids below 5 years of age
- The car does not have a built-in rechargeable battery
Exploring the great outdoors is an exciting adventure for many kids, and there are plenty of admirable things that they can observe and capture along the way.
That being said, kids often need a helping hand when they try to capture everything that’s happening in their immediate surroundings.
One of the most entertaining and effective accessories to make things easy for them is the DEERC Remote Control Car High Speed RC Racing Cars 20 km/H, 2.4 GHz Fast Toy Car for Kids, 2 Rechargeable Batteries for 60 Min Play, Toy Gifts for Boys & Girls, Red.
34. AFUNX Remote Control Car
This RC Car can run successfully on the land, on the grass, and on the ground, and it can be used in indoors also as the covered wheels are polymer and quite not easy to break.
Although the car can run on it, you can't go drowning with it as it is not waterproof enough to withstand water.
It's really fun and exciting to play with this RC Car, and you will also get an extra take-off body.
35. RC CHARGERS Brushless Motor RC Truck
- At its price point, it has an unbelievable value
- The ruggedness of this truck is unmatched by other trucks within its price range
- Despite the ruggedness, it is very easy to control as it was designed for newbies
- The RC truck is designed using modern day technology and is very durable
- Surprisingly fast
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best brand of RC cars?
The best brand of remote control cars usually depends upon what kind of RC car you want to buy. At the time of this writing, the best brand for trucks right now is usually Traxxas, which you'll find specifically designed to be off-roading vehicles. That said, if your aim is to race, you're probably better off going with either Tamiyas, which is also a great brand for off-roading, or Kyoshos, which are known for their speed and quickness for RC cars.
What is the most durable RC car?
To pick the most durable RC car, I had to search for a very long time in order to find one.
I looked through pretty much every popular RC car. I took a very close look at what was being sold and what was pretty much a piece of junk. As you can imagine that was a very long list to go through.
The best durable RC car that I could find is the Traxxas X-Maxx monster truck.
This RC car is great and quite a lot of fun. That is what I was looking for, durability and fun.
Intermediate skill level is recommended but usefully it can be driven by an inexperienced driver as well.
It is probably the best RC car on the market. It’s not too expensive and not too cheap but it’s the best value for money. This is also one of the most popular RC cars.
What is the best RC car for beginners?
Choosing the best RC car for beginners can be quite a challenge. If you are a beginner and you want to buy RC car, you should know that there are some models which are good for beginners.
The RC Cars in the following list are widely viewed as some of the best RC cars for beginners to try. Each RC Car adds a bit of something different to the budget, fun, and quality games.
Some of them are higher-end models with a few more detailed parts; others are more entry-level RC cars. No matter what your budget is, the following RC cars will deliver loads of fun and excitement.
What are the best off road RC cars?
The best way to pick the best of anything is to pick the item that is the best for you! So be honest with yourself: How powerful an RC car do you need? Are you buying it for yourself or for someone else? Is this for fun, practice, or racing?
Brands like HPI and Traxxas get a lot of praise from most facets of the RC driving world, but you should also consider buying a product made by a different company if it fits your needs better.
You have to stop and consider several factors when choosing your new RC car. Do you want a car on this list that can tackle multiple terrains? Are you concerned more about the aesthetics than the quality? Do you want a car that is easy to learn to drive? All of these questions can influence your decision. Here are our favorite options available on Amazon.
|Jada Fast & Furious Chase Twin Pack||Best Overall|
|Power Your Fun Cyclone Mini Remote Control Car||Budget Pick|
|DEERC Brushless RC Cars 300E High Speed Remote Control Car 4WD 35+ MPH 1:18 Scale Monster Truck||Upgrade Pick|