Automation is one of the great ways to increase the efficiency of your home and save money on your utility bills. HVAC systems make an automated process for the home more effective and easier. Automation of irrigation systems is also an efficient way to save money, time, and keep irrigation simple.
Check out smart irrigation systems that work without a controller. These systems are built to work together and may be purchased as a starter kit.
|Sprinkl Control||Best Overall|
|moistenland Watering Hose Timer||Budget Pick|
|RainMachine Touch HD-12||Upgrade Pick|
1. Sprinkl Control
- Enhances irrigation management and improves water conservation
- All you need to transform your sprinklers into smart sprinklers
- You can control the pump, sprinklers, and valves from anywhere and at anytime with Wifi
- You can monitor the condition of your plants from anywhere
- Smart home ready – Fit a growing variety of external smart sensors for lights, locks, door, and more
- Easy installation and setup on your iPhone, Android or tablet device
- 16 zones / 32 valves
- Wi-Fi enabled so you can access your system from anywhere
- Weather Intelligence and compatibility with Sprinkl weather station
- Dedicated Sprinkl App and Website for easy setup and management
IFTTT, Google Assistant, Nest, Samsung SmartThings, Wink.
2. Rachio WiFi Smart Lawn Sprinkler Controller
- Wireless Connection
- Easy to Set Up
- Adjust Watering Schedule
- Smartphone App
This top of the line smart watering controller features many helpful features that allow you to better manage your irrigation schedule. The technology is wireless, which means your sprinklers don’t need to be connected to your home’s power source.
All you need to do is mount the sensor in your rain gutters, and a small rim that protrudes from the side of the cloner will send infrared signals up to the sensor.
The Rachio then pulls the information from the sensor so it can monitor the humidity and rainfall. If the sensor senses that there’s sufficient water, then the system will automatically run your sprinklers.
3. Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Excellent for larger yards
- Very low cost over time
- Excellent for small to mid-size yards
- Very easy to setup
- Good for novice to moderate DIYers
- Built-in WiFi, weather network, and smart home feature
- Allows for flexibility of either zones or devices
- Dedicated smartphone app for on-the-go adjustments
- Nice aesthetics
- Ability to upgrade sprinklers without changing wires
- Smartphone app has some minor bugs
- Setup may be frustrating for novice to moderate DIYers
The Rachio 3 is the best smart irrigation system for the average person looking for a time-saving automated solution to their watering needs. It offers an easy online interface for programming your sprinklers and other devices.
Rachio 3 can save a family up to 30% on their water bill compared to traditional irrigation methods. This version is for up to 8 zones and can expand so you can add more if necessary.
4. Netro Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Best Performance
- No Water Waste
- Cost Saving
- Excellent Quality
- Enhanced Security
- Easy Controller
- Not Water Proof
- Limited Coverage
- Not for Professionals
- Works best with only Motor Pumps
The Netro Smart sprinkler controller is a great option for any homeowner who’s looking to get their hands on a smart sprinkler controller for their home.
Unlike many other devices out there that are made for professional uses, the Netro controller is designed with smart home features that’s been popularized by the market.
Through an easy to use interface, you can easily control every aspect of your sprinklers.
5. Orbit 57946 B-hyve Smart Indoor/Outdoor 6-Station WiFi Sprinkler System Controller
- Easy to set up via their smart phone app
- You can set watering schedules and watering duration
- You can remotely adjust your sprinklers when you’re away from home
- Control outdoor and indoor sprinklers from home
- 3-year warranty
You can easily install yourself the Orbit B-hyve system’s “smart” controller at the main water valve for your lawn or garden. Each of the five hoses to the sprinkler heads connects to its own separate “smart” valve, which are all connected to the system’s main controller.
The Wi-Fi sprinkler system’s dedicated controller transforms any hose with a standard shutoff valve into a smart irrigation system. It’s also wind-resistant, which so important with sprinklers.
The B-hyve controller has six built-in moisture sensors that will turn your garden on once the ground is dry, or turn sprinklers off when rain is forecast. You can use the controller’s smart phone app to schedule your sprinklers.
6. Rain Bird ST8O-2.0 Smart Indoor/Outdoor WiFi Sprinkler/Irrigation System Timer/Controller
- Works with Alexa
- Easy to program
- Software is compatible with Mac/Windows
- High-quality construction
The Rain Bird ST8O-2.0 Smart Indoor/Outdoor WiFi Sprinkler/Irrigation System Timer/Controller is our top pick for the best smart irrigation system.
The Rain Bird is compatible with Amazon Alexa so that you can get weather forecasts and have your sprinklers turn on. Not only does it work with Amazon Alexa, but it also works with Apple HomeKit and IFTTT.
You can manage your watering schedule from wherever you are. You have the ability to override the watering schedule by using an app on your phone, tablet or computer.
7. RainMachine Pro-8
- Smart phone applications
- Compatible with Google Assistant
Google Assistant, and More.
The first smart-Irrigation controller I would like to talk about is the RainMachine, model Pro-8. The manufacturers of RainMachine decided to make their controller compatible with most of today’s smart home systems such as Amazon’s Alexa and Google’s Assistant. This ensures that you will be able to control the watering system with your phone or your voice. This makes it a lot easier to keep track of your watering schedule.
With the RainMachine, you will be able to set-up the system according to your needs and schedule. It is compatible with most weather station and sensors. These devices will let the controller track rain accumulation or soil moisture, and then automatically adjust the watering schedule for your plants.
8. RainMachine Touch HD-12
- Adjustable based on your plants needs
- Easy to control
- Cloud independent
- Doesn’t have rain sensors
The RainMachine Touch HD-12 is a Cloud Independent Smart Wi-Fi Irrigation Controller. I’m personally excited to see this product on this list because I consider this a game changer.
Basically, this is software that owns and control your expensive irrigation valves, and it’s available to download right now.
The RainMachine software is very easy to use and makes watering your plants super easy. Install the helpful app and link your devices to the system. Based on the conditions of the soil and the ambient temperature, RainMachine will turn on your irrigation system as needed.
9. Plaid Systems Spruce Irrigation 16 Zone WiFi Sprinkler Controller
- Relatively simple to install and set up
- Looks Addicting
- Reliable customer service
- Expensive, like really expensive
- Can be confusing if you are not tech-savvy
The plaid is the coolest smart sprinkler system I’ve ever used. The user-interface is intuitive and easy to understand. It looks retro-techy and is also quite detailed. You can use the plaid to adjust the watering times and wastage of water.
Over the past few months, we’ve used the plaid system to lower our water bill, and it has been a game changer for our family. We also have it programmed to only water our lawn and plants in the morning so that there is little to no chance of our lawn getting too much water or our plants being too over watered.
10. LinkTap G1 Wireless Water Timer & Gateway
- Easy to install
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Shortens Hose Length Without Drip,No Leaks Or Drip.
Considering all the time it saves, the LinkTap G1 is a great value.
Don’t get hung up on the lack of bells and whistles that more expensive systems offer. No other system comes close to the LinkTap G1 when it comes to ease of use, value and reliability.
11. Lawn Sprinkler Garden Sprinkler -2020 Updated
- Full system coverage
- Multiple spray patterns
- Easy hose connections
- Fully adjustable spray nozzle
For Home Decoration.
12. RAINPOINT Smart Watering Timer
- Water usage is precisely measured
- Works with a variety of types of sprinklers
- Protected from water leakage by a water sensor
- Wi-fi connected
- User friendly
- Variety of sprinklers
- Multiple zones can be set up
- No risk of overwatering
- ¡¯Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- ¡¯Works with IFTTT, Amazon Echo, and Google Home
- ¡¯Require a lot of customization of zones/timers
- ¡¯Requires a smartphone and apps
- ¡¯Smartphone needs to recharge
- ¡¯Smartphone needs to be wi-fi accessible
13. Homitt Water Timer
- Water timer
- Drip irrigation
- 4 available water programs: 6; 9; 12; 15 minutes
- Water sensor
- Pause program
- Resume program
- Digital clock and easy-to-use keypad
- Time left indicator
- Calendars and charts push tab
14. CROSOFMI Sprinkler Timer Digital Programmable Garden Lawn Hose Faucet Water Timer Irrigation System Controller/Child Lock Mode/Auto&Manual Mode/Rain Delay/3 Inches Large Screen/IP65-UPGRADE
- Highly reliable
- Great value for the price
- Easy to use
- Top-notch customer service
- Can feel cheap to some
- Any issue/ missing part has to be shipped from China
The CROSOFMI is a digital programmable controller, so you can easily control and manage the operation of your water sprinklers or any irrigation system including drip irrigation, troughs or tank irrigation, etc. because it is also a water timer controller. It can be used for lawn sprinklers, decorative fountains, garden ponds, pet water bowls, with a maximum load of 110V/220V~50Hz/60Hz.
It can work in two modes, including rain delay and manual mode, which can effectively provide running, pause, and in-interrupted water-supply function for the sprinkler system just like real rainwater.
With the unique child lock feature, your family, pets and others won't turn the system off, so as to avoid wasting the water and damage the lawn (your neighbors will thank you). In addition, it is also equipped with an automatic mode that can turn the system on/ off automatically based on the specific designated time schedule.
15. Aeon Matrix Yardian Indoor/Outdoor Smart Sprinkler Controller 8 Zone
- Connects to other smart devices
- Automates your lawn irrigation schedule
- WaterSense certified
- No monthly fees
- Fits in with your existing system
- Full HD security camera
- Notifications when it’s time to water your lawn
- Requires labor to install
- Can get expensive
The Aeon smart sprinkler controller is by far the best smart sprinkler system for people who want full control of their irrigation system.
It has 16 zones and 16 watering programs, so you can tailor the sprinkler schedule to your needs. You can also program it to come on at different times throughout the day so you don’t waste water.
One of the best features is the HD security camera. It offers a live, full HD stream of your property and will send an alert and picture to your smartphone every time someone passes by the camera.
16. DIY Micro Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit,Houseplants Self Watering System
- System is super easy to set up
- You can control the water flow
- It is both a water timer and a water pump
- It’s 30 day programmable
- Simple to install
- Excellent customer service
- Very affordable
- Can handle sandy soils
- No need to worry about over-watering
- Lifetime product warranty
- It is not remote controlled
- It can’t be turned off by hand when watering is done
17. moistenland Watering Hose Timer
- Easy to program
- Easy to install
- Simple set up
- Slightly pricier than others
- Limited to watering from the hose
- Timer is loud
This smart irrigation option may not be the cheapest out there, but the simplicity of how it works makes the price seem small. There are no wires or Wi-Fi involved and it really is a simple set up. You connect the emitter hose to the hose and the hose to the faucet. You then simply fill the watering vessel that holds the water for the length of time you want to disperse the water. It’s as simple as that. You don’t need to worry about watering your lawn at night when you’re not around for fear of over-watering. Your hands are free to go inside to watch TV.
Overall, it’s just a very useful product. The biggest drawback, however, is that it’s not so easy to move around the yard. If you have a lot of plants and bushes in different areas of your yard, this system doesn’t necessarily make it easy. You might need to water one area and move the whole setup to water again.
18. CAVEEN Drip Irrigation Kit
- Good price and high quality
- No batteries required
- Pre-flared and ready for you
- Able to work for long period of time without maintenance
- You can control it through your smartphone
- Easy and simple to use
- You have the complete control
- The connections can break
- The app is not designed very well
This best sprinkler system is manufactured by CAVEEN to help you do just to that. It is a with no battery required, smart irrigation system that allows you to control it from your iPhone/Android smartphone.
It comes with a remote and a Wi-Fi control box and it is fully compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. With the app you can turn the system on or off and you can adjust the watering duration to 1 second or even 1 hour. It comes with a precision adjustable nozzle to spread water in different patterns and you can do just that by just tapping on the app.
It comes with a black watering tube and a distribution hose that is pre-flared that is already installed and is ready for you to install the drippers or other irrigation system you choose.
19. NxEco HWN8-200
- It is a timer that can be easily adjusted to watering your lawn and garden.
- It can’t connect to the Google Assistant.
Control Your Watering Schedule from Anywhere with Your Smartphone and Web Dashboard, Irrigate Your Lawn and Garden From Anywhere in the World, 50 unique irrigation settings.
Water your lawn and garden from anywhere in the world, or from your smart phone. Using this smart watering timer will help you to save water and power! It is ideal for lawns, gardens, lawns, trees, patios, athletic fields and more.
It saves water with its easy-to-use programmable intelligent watering controller. Collect real-time, detailed data on how much water your plants need for optimum growth.
20. Hydro-Rain HRC 400 Indoor/Outdoor 16-Station Wi-Fi Smart Irrigation Controller
- Superior Customer Service
- Fastest Setup
- Best Smart Controller Available
- Longest Warranty
- Great App
- Most Stations
- No Battery Backup Option
- Bulky, Not Rugged
- Prone to Software Issues
- Can be Unreliable In Wet Conditions
The Hydro-Rain HRC 400 is our favorite smart irrigation controller because it has the best customer service, it is the fastest to setup, and it has the best mobile app and hardware.
This 16 station controller can be used either indoors or outdoors, it can handle up to 5 zones, is compatible with 5 types of pressure transmitters, and it offers a lot of options for programming. For example, you’re able to specify the duration and interval of each zone. A super handy feature is that you can easily change the settings on the fly by accessing the mobile app on your smartphone.
The wireless controller itself has an integrated moisture sensor that controls the flow and time based on soil conditions, a Wi-Fi module to connect to your Wi-Fi network, a Rain8 feeder meter for the manual start and stop control of zone valves, and an easy to read display.
21. AZFUNN Wi-Fi Hose Faucet Timer and Soil Test
- Watering irrigation system that can be controlled from your smartphone and your computer
- Watering time can be set and can be customized automatically based on the weather and local temperature
- Records local water, temperature, and humidity data before automatically adjusting watering time
- Monitoring capability in real time
- 18 different watering programs to choose from
- Doesn’t monitor the soil conditions and adjust watering schedule automatically.
- If you’re interested in smart irrigation systems, then it’s wise to consider the AZFUNN Wi-Fi Hose Faucet Timer and Soil Test, Smart Remote Control Programmable Water Timer Irrigation System Controller Real-Time Temperature & Humidity for Garden Lawn Outdoor.
This particular smart water timer can be controlled from your smartphone and your computer. You won’t have to worry about forgetting about it as it’ll automatically adjust the watering time based on the weather and your local temperature from the nearest remote weather station.
The AZFUNN water timer records historical data for you to analyze and improve your irrigation success rate.
The AZFUNN can monitor real time data such as local temperature and humidity, as well as the water levels in your garden or lawn.
22. Yardeen Hose Water Timer Automatic Water Faucet Single Outlet Ball Valve Allow Connected Irrigation System Work Zero Pressure
- Easy to install
- Convenient and easy to use
- Can easily control the water flow from the timer
- Can shut off the water flow if a leak is detected
- Easy to operate on a mobile app
- Built-In WIFI Dongle
- Software Development Kit
If you’re looking for the best smart irrigation systems, you may want to consider this outdoor smart system from Yardeen. Inside each unit is an omni-directional valve that can be easily removed and replaced.
This amazing smart irrigation system has a simple signal probe that attaches to your water faucet. You can set it to water your plants every day, every week, or every two weeks.
You can even set it to a timer schedule from anywhere between 1 minute to 168 minutes. That’s a total of 15,360 minutes of watering time!
23. Blossom 0080-AWICD 7 Zone Wi-Fi Smart Water Controller
- Control and monitor the zones
- Set up your watering schedule
- Monitoring each zone individually
- The controller has efficient display
- Easy to install
- Suitable for large yards
The Blossom 0080-AWICD is easily the best smart irrigation controller on the market. Each zone reads up to 11 inches and it comes with an intuitive and easy to use backlit display.
The included Wi-Fi hub features a full color touchscreen that sits on your wall with one button for control and easy schedule setup. You can set between 1 and 7 irrigation zones and each zone can support up to eight water areas.
24. Hunter Hydrawise 12 Zone HC-1200i WiFi Irrigation Controller HC12
- Powerful intelligence built-in
- Affordability on expensive features
- Easy to use
- Irrigation zones are assumed as a linear number of valves
- Reliability is important for this purchase
Hunter is one of the big names in the irrigation industry, and the Hydro Wise line of controllers shows that it’s not resting on its laurels. Coming in three different sized starter kits, the Hydro Wise line caters to a wide variety of customers.
The HC-1200i features a top of the line, 8-inch touchscreen, built to work in beautiful Adobe PDF, Outlook, and Google calendars at 9600 resolution.
I even like the little touches, like the ability to change fonts with my USB thumb drives, and the power-saving mode that wipes the screen using a null splash screen, allowing it to go into sleep mode for two hours.
25. Scotts 70027 GRO 7 Zone Controller from Scotts-2nd Generation Smart Watering Sprinkler/Irrigation System
If you’re one of the 10 billion people worldwide who have a lawn or garden that requires watering, you may want to consider investing in a smart irrigation system.
What is a smart irrigation system? These are sprinkler systems that are equipped with a sensor that can measure the moisture of the soil, and automatically adjust the amount of water used to water your plants.
All you have to do, is program it, and forget it. These smart sprinklers take care of the rest.
26. Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit
- Works with soil or growing medium
- Easy to operate
- Comes with a disk to increase the watering area
This is a hassle-free way of watering your plants. If you want to set up a DIY sprinkler system at home, this Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit is a great place to start.
Automatic Drip Irrigation System is a rain-free watering system that can be set up in any area. It’s easy to put together and pretty straightforward to maintain.
The kit comes with a plastic watering can that you fill with water once in a while and attach to the system. You can attach other watering cans as well as long as they have a garden hose connector.
27. Baccara Geva G75 Irrigation Sprinkler Controller with
- Manages up to 6 zones
Some irrigation setups are better managed with a smart system like this one. It connects wirelessly to a timer that water your lawn evenly and efficiently. No more wasting water on a few zones! The smart irrigation setup is equipped with rain shut-off, weather-tolerance, and a push-button start-up—just tap your finger and that’s it!
Irrigation is not limited to yard sprinklers; you can do the same with a pond. This controller is perfect for automating a simple, small, or large sprinkler system where you want consistency.
28. Orbit B-hyve 8-Zone Smart Indoor Sprinkler Controller
- Has an advanced touchscreen interface
- Capable of basic and advanced programming
- Features include up to 32 watering zones
- Easily connectable to your WiFi
- User friendly
- Enables two-way communication
- Has a full color lcd display
- Allows real time scheduling of otherwise manual irrigation tasks
- Easy to upgrade and add new features
- It’s weatherproof
- Requires professional installation
- Relatively expensive
- Can’t be used to control other outdoor lights
The Orbit B-hyve is the perfect smart irrigation if you need control over an extensive landscape. Combine it with an Amazon Echo or Google Home if you want to take your smart home irrigations to the next level.
As you may have read about orbit sprinkler reviews and Orbit sprinkler problems (especially with the hy-ve version).
29. Galcon GAH2S6912PB 9001D Garden Programmable Drip Irrigation kit Watering Timer
- Replaceable Batteries
- Great for specific jobs
- Has a timer
- Easy to read
Durable & Easy Install.
30. Galcon GAJ4S0002P0 61042 DC Zone Sprinkler System Battery-Operated programmable
(1,800 sq.ft. Coverage)
The Galcon battery operated smart irrigation system is programmable and fully waterproof. It is connected to your website or your smartphone. With this system, you can make on-demand adjustments to water schedules. It is designed to reduce water waste. With this system, you can control your irrigation from anywhere in the world.
This system does not have any advanced features. If you need to be able to control the way your irrigation system works, you may be disappointed.
31. baccara Smart IIRI Irrigation Sprinkler System Controller
- Simple to install
- Works with all types of valves
- Works with and without your smartphone
- Very reasonable in price
- Works with rain sensors
- Leakage detectors included
- Controller can be a pain to program
- Irrigation valve not included
Have you ever wished you could control your irrigation system from your computer or smartphone? If so, the Smart IRIS Controller might be your best solution.
This starter kit comes with a controller, hardware, wires, and valves. All you need to provide is the irrigation valve. Each system is just over 43″ long, so you’ll need a bit of space around your house to install it.
This clever little gadget is easy to install. The benefit of installing it yourself is that you can customize your setup to suit your specific needs.
32. BlueSpray BSC024i-UE 24 Zone WiFi Pro Smart Sprinkler Irrigation Controller
33. Rachio 3 WiFi Smart Lawn Sprinkler Controller
- Easy to install
- Intuitive, responsive, and reliable app
- Puts the power to water your lawn where it’s convenient for you; allows you to create custom schedules for varying days and seasons
- Affordable, sturdy
- ETL, FCC, & IC certified for performance and reliability
- Fits all types of sprinklers including rotors and spray jets in any zone
- 7-day programmable system can be customized to multiple schedules, including custom cycles throughout the day Heavy manhole cover and 3rd party waterproofing
- Consistent performance and easy troubleshooting, plus support from Rachio and their team of Smart Irrigation Specialists
- The app stores up to 10 different Wi-Fi connections is compatible with most common turf grasses The Rachio 3 sprinkler controller is compatible with both outdoor and indoor weather-resistant, Z-Wave based smart home devices like the Schlage Deadbolt Touchscreen Smart Door Lock
- Because the system operates wirelessly through your home’s existing Wi-Fi rather than through a hardwired connection, it’s easy to maintain and change
34. Kamoer Dripping Pro Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit
- Easy to Install and Operate
- Can Sit Under The Cabinet, Under The Counter or Inside The Top Shelf, Just Make sure There is a free space behind Your toilet
- Easy to Set Up, Save time and money, Real-time Monitoring Watering Status and Save 30 -70% Water Bill
- This eliminates the frustration of watering your plants and shrubs during the hot, summer months.
- Made of durable ABS plastic, stainless steel ，battery.
- Long battery life and more than 500 light watering points
- Watering systems will remind you if you forget, based on your setting, save water efficiently
- 2 Modes to select the particular watering time
- Set the sensitivity：（Low sensitivity will turn on the water adapter in a short time, and vice versa.）
- Set the watering time.
Home Garden Irrigation Kit for Micro-irrigation, Number of Patches:4, Patches Length:1.8m(6FT), Patches Width:150mm(6")(Without Orbit Valve)
35. Skydrop Halo Smart Sprinkler System Controller
- Works with Alexa and Google Home
- WiFi Connected
- Great for small yards and large yards
- Time-based watering available
- Drip/Spot watering
- Programmable sprinklers
- Adjust the system from your phone
- Create a self-maintaining garden with drip/spot watering
- Adopt smart irrigation techniques
Learning about an all-new smart irrigation system? Most of the time we will be talking about one that is connected to the Internet and knows all about your yard, up to your plants’ thirst level. Irrigation systems are come in all shapes and sizes. You might want a simple in-ground sprinkler system, an above ground sprinkler system, or you want something that is mounted in your garage. Irrigation systems can be divided into two categories; neighborhood system and single zones. Neighborhood systems will provide one or two valves for an entire area, while zone systems have their own water system. While multiple sprinkler and hose reels might be devices you’re used to from the past, a smart controller is easily one of the best irrigation system inventions to date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best smart irrigation controller?
Our pick is the RainMachine Gen5. Although it costs more than some of its competitors, it has a big advantage in terms of its usability. It doesn’t assume that you’re beholden to its app; it implements support for IFTTT, meaning you can go as far and wild with it as you want. You can hook up a thermostat, a door lock or a garage door if you’re so inclined. It’s not limited to just the weather the way some other systems are.
Is a smart sprinkler controller worth it?
Probably not. If you don’t have the money for a smart controller, and you don’t have the time to extend your skills with a DIY project. You can still take advantage of water saving tricks using only an app.
If you’re willing to spend the time doing a proper DIY project then you should be able to find a useful water saving trick. There are low cost options out there and some highly technical ones if you’re feeling ambitious.
Consider the DIY project the equivalent of getting the cheap, basic DIY skills; the smart controller as the advanced DIY skill set; and the smartphone app approach to be a useful, but not critical, addition to that skill set.
What is the best sprinkler system brand?
We would suggest a Smart Irrigation nozzle system by Rain Bird.
This will allow you to have complete control of your sprinklers from your phone, tablet, or computer. This will save so much time and water and also allows you to water your grass when the weather is warm but the sun isn’t out.
What is the best irrigation timer?
A lot of homeowners like to operate their sprinkler system based on time rather than lawn need. A simple rain or moisture sensor will set off the timer for you, but if you want to be a little more specific you will need another piece of hardware called a time clock.
A time clock or timer, which is basically just a little box with a clock inside, is stuck in your house or garage and is wired to your sprinkler system. All you have to do is set what day of what week and at what time you want your sprinklers to come on. The timer will look at the days that week and know when to start your sprinklers. Once it knows when the sprinklers should come on it will then communicate this information to the solenoids are in your grounding.
Smart Irrigation helps you save water and money by utilising technology to schedule watering of the garden. We look at some of the most popular and well-reviewed systems and offer an unbiased analysis so you can make an informed choice. So, if you're looking for the best products for your home or business, this guide can help you know what your options are.
|Sprinkl Control||Best Overall|
|moistenland Watering Hose Timer||Budget Pick|
|RainMachine Touch HD-12||Upgrade Pick|