The instant stain removers are fast acting and help get out those tough to remove spots.
|Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner||Best Overall|
|Bissell Steam Shot 39N7V||Budget Pick|
|Mytee Lite 8070 Heated Carpet Extractor W/Free Chemicals||Upgrade Pick|
1. Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner
- Automatic detergent delivery system
- Powerful suction
- Washable tank and rotating hand brush
- Comes with three cleaning pads
- Water and stain reception system
- Can’t use any kind of chemicals
- Has a lightweight frame
- Doesn’t have a large tank
- Can sometimes be difficult to assemble
The Bissell SpotClean Professional Portable is a powerful handheld spot cleaner that is designed to deep clean your carpets. It’s a great option for cleaning spots and spills when you’re on the run.
The SpotClean weighs just 7 pounds, so it’s easy to take with you from room to room when you need to clean a dirty spot. It takes just one minute to assemble. You can use it for cleaning pet messes, stains from spills, and so on.
Piston suction delivers powerful suction. It has great suction power, which makes it great for cleaning up tough messes. It uses Bissell's patented SpinScrub Technology to remove deep down dirt.
2. Big Green + Pro Formula
- Removes Stains and Smells
- Removes Even Spots From SOfas!
If you want a premium spot cleaner that will remove things like wine, coffee, blood, grass, ketchup, and paint, then you might want to give the Big Green a try.
I really like the versatility of this spot cleaner. You can use it for all sorts of things like carpets, mattresses, couches, curtains, cloth and furniture upholstery. They even have a spray concentrate for your carpet machine and even a gel for your carpet/upholstery!
This stuff is powerful and can even remove even the toughest stains in seemingly impossible situations.
3. SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner
- No more backaches
- No need to bend over or get your hands dirty
- Cleans multiple surfaces
- Made in the USA!
- The vacuum might confuse cats
- May not work on carpets
- It may take some time to figure out how to use the SpotBot
If you want to clean pet stains and odor, you should consider this robot vacuum by iRobot.
The SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner is excellent for cleaning up after Fido or Fifi. It’s pretty great for cleaning other things around your home too, including:
It’s a bit on the pricey side, but if you have a pet that’s prone to making messes around the house or you just want an easier way to clean the floors in your home, it’s a great option.
4. Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- Budget-friendly price
- Quickly and effectively cleans hair and dirt from upholstery and carpet
- Once pet hair is loosened, the vacuum does the rest
- Cleans spots and stains that are just damp
- Leaves carpet stain-free
- Quick-drying formula
- Smells really fresh
- Long, 12-foot cord
- Trickier to use on sections of the carpet/upholstery due to the size of the machine
- Quite noisy
- Unpleasant fragrance
The Bissell 1450B is the best portable spot cleaner. This is because it does a great job tackling stains and dirt in a small/limited room. This is the best Bissell for carpeted stairs.
If you’re looking for something that can tackle larger-sized stains or spot clean large areas, you’re probably better off getting a cheap carpet cleaner. However, if what you’re looking for is something you can quickly clean a small stain or two on a daily basis, then this might be the best portable spot cleaner for you.
5. BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner
- Dual heaters for cleaning dried-, full-, and ground-in stains
- 10 minutes heat time for average stain
- Powerful 13am motor
- 12 amps
- Comes with 2 tanks
- 6 preset cleaning options
- Microban antimicrobial product protection
- Adjustable water heater control
- Comes with a 20 foot cord
- 1800 watts of power
The cord is short, and it is an investment, but many users find it to be a well built machine capable of taking care of some of the toughest from of spots and stains.
The Bissell Spot Cleaner Pet Carpet Cleaner comes with a limited 2 year warranty.
6. BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner
- 10 amps of heating power
- Long cord for better mobility
- Cost effective
- Long power cord for more mobility
The Bissell SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner is one of the best carpet cleaners money can buy. It cleans fresh stains in minutes. You can also clean the one that are set in the ground because it’s easy to move from place to place.
The cord of this Bissell SpotClean is 14 feet long and features a retractable cord reel. The cord storage can be seen in the handle. The Bissell SpotClean has an easy-fill tank (25 oz).
This Bissell is a very well-priced cleaner. The BISSELL SpotClean features 10 amps of power that can blast dirty spots and stains. It is very easy to use with just a push of the button. It has a finger grip on the handle. Rolling casters make it easy to move. The handle also allows you to hang the cleaner. It can clean the whole area. On the cap, there is an empty dirty water tank indicator. It allows you to section off the area you want to clean.
7. Hoover FH50700 PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner
- Easy to use and works with battery or cord
- Good suction
- Long cord
- Small & easy to store
- Easy to sanitize
- Easy to empty and clean
- Great for pet owners
- Comes with storage for cleaning tools
- Very quiet
8. BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Full Size Upright Carpet Cleaner
- Easy to use
- Spot cleaning is fast and easy
- Fast heat-up means cleaning doesn’t take as long
- Deep cleans both carpet and hard surfaces
- Comes with a MaxExtract dual tank technology that keeps clean water and dirty water separate
This deep cleaning machine utilizes 2X cleaning power to remove pet stains and odors from both carpet and hard surfaces.
The machine has two separate tanks for clean and dirty water which means you end up saving time.
The heated cleaning system allows the cleaning solution to warm up as it drags itself over the fabric, releasing stains that sometimes aren’t even visible until the solution washes away and releases them.
9. Hoover SmartWash Pet Automatic Carpet Cleaner
- Reasonably priced
- Nice-looking (it’s purple!)
- Does a great job of getting stains out of your carpets
The Hoover Smart Wash in terms of spot cleaners is the best overall cleaning machine.
It comes with a free-standing Hoover DeepClean shampooer, a vacuum base and the machine itself to get that initial dirty water out of your carpets or upholstery without the need for lugging a second piece of equipment around.
The Hoover SPOTCHASER is appropriate for smaller carpets such as those found in automobiles, rooms, small carpeted areas in apartments and condo associations. Though when cleaning a large space, you might need to stop in between to empty the dirty water as the tank is relatively small.
10. Hoover FH11300PC Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner
- Value For Money
- Easy to use
- No electricity needed
- Uses tap water
The Hoover Spotless Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is a great option if you suffer from minor spills. Although it doesn’t function like a powerful upright vacuum, with the Hoover Spotless, you can quickly clean little messes without having to drag about a cumbersome vacuum cleaner.
Perhaps the only downside to the Hoover Spotless is that it is not meant for carpets. However, the product description states that it is meant for cleaning carpets. When using the cleaner for carpets, it is impossible to avoid some splashing of water which could potentially stain the carpet. Using the machine on carpets is also very loud because the spray is only a little distance below the nozzle. If possible, it is therefore best to use the Hoover on hard surfaces as the splash and splatter is minimal. If you’re looking for something that is very mobile and will help you clean up messes quickly, the Hoover Spotless could be a great option for you.
11. Rug Doctor Pet Portable Spot Cleaner; Powerful
12. COSTWAY Multipurpose Steam Cleaner
- Boasts high PSI and temperature
If your looking for a moderately priced handheld spot cleaner, then I highly recommend the COSTWAY multipurpose steam cleaner.
This light weight steam cleaner is some of the best handheld steam cleaners available. It even features dual tanks! One tank is filled with clean water while the second one stores clean, warm water.
13. McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
- Plenty of accessories included
- Safe and chemical-free cleaning with its versatility and adjustable controls
- Easy-to-fill reservoir
- Not all steam cleaners are created equal in the versatility department
- Widely-applicable cleaning ability
- Large and a bit heavy – might not be great for lugging around
- Power cord length isn’t great for large spaces
- 120V, so it won’t work in foreign countries
- But filling the tank with boiling water provides pretty much the same functionality
If you’re in the market for a steam cleaner with all of the bells and whistles, then the McCulloch MC1275 is a great choice.
Why? Because it has plenty of accessories and attachments to cover a much greater variety of spaces in your home. The MC1275 can be used to clean your ceramic tile, hardwood floors, walls, and cloth shower curtains, to name just a few.
It also doesn’t require any harmful chemicals to clean with either, making it a non-toxic, chemical-free cleaning machine.
14. BISSELL DeepClean Deluxe Pet Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer
- One application can clean your entire car
- Cleans carpets, upholstery, and dashboard surfaces
- Carpet agitator deep cleans the stain
- Comes standard with shampoo tank
- The triple action brush has three rows of rotating brushes
- Does not require any refills
- Includes a 32 oz. container of DeepClean Pet Carpet Cleaner
- 3-year limited warranty
The Bissell DeepClean Deluxe Pet Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer is the ultimate solution to keeping your vehicle clean inside and out. The shampooer works as a vacuum to clean up pet hair and dirt or as a cleaning tool to clean up your vehicle. With this vacuum, everything from your seats to floor mats can easily be cleaned.
The accompanying DeepClean Pet Carpet Cleaner, 32oz., which is included in the kit, is suitable for all vehicle surfaces because it is environment-friendly, leaving a fresh scent without harsh chemicals. The Bissell Pet Carpet Cleaner is the only product that is designed specifically for use on pet surfaces for the long term health and appearance of your vehicle.
15. BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer
- Affordable Pet Odor Removal Tool
- Cleans Carpets and Floors
- Low Profile Design for Tricks
- Brushroll Flexes to Remove Dirt
- Moving Parts Bag to Protect From Pet Hair
- Long Cord Makes Cleaning a Long Process
- Can’t Be Used on Dry Carpets
This handy vacuum cleaner features a low profile so that you can maneuver it even in hard to reach places like under furniture and the like to clean those areas without any kind of trouble.
Consider the cleaning time to be 10 minutes per room as the cord is quite long and takes time to clean your full home.
The cleaning comes with a brushroll that flexes to better remove the dirt and is ideal for cleaning carpets and hard floors. Unfortunately, not the dry kind!
16. Wagner Spraytech 0282014 915 On-demand Steam Cleaner & Wallpaper Removal
- Easy to operate
- Includes a carrying case
Toilet cleaning can be a gross job, but at least it can be quick. You don’t need a lot of tools because you simply need hot water, a good cleaning agent, and a strong spray. The Wagner Spraytech 915 is still easy to use, even if you have wrist issues or arthritis. This is because it’s lightweight and comes with a carrying bag.
The power cord is a little short at 6.8 feet. Anything that’s under 10 feet can cause you to get tangled up. This can cause the need for an extension cord.
You’ll spend just a little time cleaning the unit after you’re done hose the floor, and you’ll keep it in good condition with its cleansing spray and the micro-fiber cloth that comes with it. It’s highly efficient for its price. This is why we rank it as the best bathroom cleaner.
17. Dupray ONE Steam Cleaner
Your carpet might become dirty and you want to try to clean it up as soon as possible but you don't know which product will fit your needs.
Here I am telling you the best spot carpet cleaner of the year. This product is known as Dupray ONE Steam Cleaner with Complete Accessory Kit.
18. Vacmaster Wet Dry Shampoo Vacuum Cleaner 3 in 1 Portable Carpet Cleaner 8 Gallon 5.5 Peak HP Power Suction Washable HEPA Filter & Cartridge Filter
- Water, dirt & liquid free, washable
- Lightweight, convenient and portable
- Durable stainless steel hose & telescopic pole
- 3 in 1 suction
- 3 in 1 carpet shampooer
- Carpet & upholstery cleaner
- Reusable washable filter
- 8 gallon container
- Super suction
- Car interior cleaning
- Some users have reported leaks
- Not suitable for long haired pet hair
This versatile vacuum has a washable filter and so it never needs to be replaced. The newly designed 8 gallon container can collect up to 1 gallon of liquid in addition to dirt. You can use it to clean up stains from spills or clean the interior of all types of cars, trucks and SUVs.
The spot cleaner is suitable for use on any type of upholstery, including cars and hotel rooms. It’s also great for removing pet hair and dander from couches, chairs and other upholstered furniture. It features a retractable handle and is extremely lightweight, so you can carry it around your house with ease.
19. McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam Cleaner
- Budget Friendly
- Chemical-Free Pressurized Cleaning
- Includes 2 attachments which are more than what most units include
- Reasonably lightweight, making it easy to transport
- You’ll need to occasionally replace the hose
- Water takes around 5’8 minutes to become hot
- Takes longer to do a big job
- Can be hard to put together
The McCulloch MC1385 can be a really cost-effective option for those who need a versatile steam cleaner. It can conveniently do many tasks that a normal vacuum cleaner wouldn’t be able to tackle. It’s chemical-free too, so you can feel free to use it on any part of the house without worrying about inhaling any chemicals that could be hazardous to your health.
The McCulloch MC1385 steam cleaner is really simple to use. You fill the water tank with water and turn it on. Once it starts producing steam, just point it at the part that you want to clean and wait for it to clean the mess away. The 23 accessories that McCulloch provides are a great addition to any home and can compliment the cleaner in a powerful way.
20. Steamfast SF-275 Canister Steam Cleaner
- Ozone safe
- Can be used to clean bathrooms, floors, and counters
- Built-in storage for cleaning tools
- Easy to fill water tank
- No harsh chemicals required
- Variety of tools
- Long cord
- Small reservoir tank
- Can only hold 16 ounces of water
If you’re new to using a steam cleaner, you may not know very much about the benefits it can provide. That’s why I’m going to tell you why I’ve decided to make the Steamfast SF-275 Canister Steam Cleaner my top choice.
The Steamfast is a great option for anyone looking to buy a new steam cleaner because it comes with a high number of useful attachments and plenty of tools for every kind of cleaning task imaginable.
Steam fast steam cleaners have a variety of attachments, including a flexible nylon brush for steam brushing hardwood floors, a riser for getting under furniture, a squeegee for cleaning glass, and a window brush for cleaning mirrors.
21. Ivation 1800W Canister Steam Cleaner
- Can be used for a large variety of things
- Double insulated hose
- Great for large things
- Great for cars
- Continuously pumped steam
- Includes a soap container
The Ivation canister steam cleaner is nothing short of amazing.
Their claim to fame is being able to sanitize virtually anything, including your home AC system, kitchen, bathroom, floors, carpets, upholstery and every other type of grime imaginable.
And, they do it in record time, all for a fraction of the price you’d pay for a professional maid service.
22. Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaning System
- Boils a cup of water in under three minutes.
- Perfect for small messes.
- Child resistant safety valve handle.
- MR100 is compact and lightweight.
- Can be used to steam clothing.
- Can’t be used on wood floors.
- Accessories needed for certain jobs (included for everything).
One of the things that I love about the MR-100 is that the steam dusters are built right into the system. This means that I don’t have to worry about remembering to pack the attachments for my surface cleaners. They’re already right there next to the unit. This unit is also extremely lightweight to take along with you for seasonal cleaning.
23. BISSELL, 20037 Pet Stain Eraser Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner
- Portable Carpet cleaner: This unit can be brought to any places for cleaning, making it convenient and useful.
- Easy to use: It is very easy to use. You just need to remove the head and fill the water in the tank. After that you can clean the dirty place.
- 2 stain erasing sides: this carpet cleaner is designed with 2 stain erasing sides that clean the dirty area within minutes.
- Ergonomic handle: This unit is very light and easy to handle. The handle is designed ergonomically which provide proper grip to hold the stick while cleaning.
The cleaning head can be jammed easily, and the tank fills up quickly. The caddy better be bigger to hold both the handheld unit and the caddy.
This carpet cleaner is a lightweight model with a powerful suction. It has dual edge brushes and multi brush to clean thick carpet and medium carpet.
The carpet cleaner is cordless which makes it easy to use. The dual edge brushes of this carpet cleaner clean the carpets deeply and the vacuum motor of this unit has a strong suction which picks up all debris from carpets.
24. Sandia Spotter 50-1000 Carpet Extractor
If you’re looking for the best spot carpet cleaner, then you should consider the Sandia Spotter carpet cleaner. It is the best car carpet cleaner.
The Sandia Spotter is designed with a pull-out hose, a bucket with drain holes and a lift-away tank that make it as easy to clean your vehicle as it is for you to clean your home. It is made from durable plastic, which makes it lightweight, durable, and able to withstand the bumps and bangs of everyday use.
The Sandia Spotter is powerful too, delivering fluid at high pressure rates. This way, your carpet cleaner will soothe stains and accelerate dry times. The Sandia Spotter is also designed with a wash and rinse setting, which makes it quick to clean and dry your carpets.
25. Bissell Steam Shot 39N7V
- Gets out tough stains that are set in to the fabric
- Comes with a powerful, portable handheld steam cleaner
- Cleans away dirt, leaving your carpet looking like new
- Powerful and portable handheld steam cleaner
- Takes a while to steam up
- Might leave a light, discolored residue on the carpet
- Water may leak if you’re not careful
The Bissell Steam Shot is a great alternative to harmful cleaning products, which is an excellent way to go green. It has good customer reviews and is reasonably priced.
With Bissell’s smart design, you have a 25 oz tank capacity so you don’t have to constantly fill it up. You can clean pretty much anything with this spot cleaner, including small upholstery, dishes and laundry. And with its compact size, you can carry it anywhere you need to go.
26. McCulloch MC1270 Portable Power Cleaner
- A full 16 piece accessory kit
- Instant Heat Steam
- 110 VOLT AC/13 Amp Motor
- Tank Capacity of 1.6 Liter
- Colors Available: Black & White
- No storage bucket to hold all the attachments while you are cleaning
- Tank is hard to fill
- Light weight frame
The McCulloch MC1270 is an extremely lightweight unit, weighing in at only 7.2 pounds! This is perfect for those looking to do small jobs like cleaning the stairs.
There are many attachments that McCulloch include in the set, a few noteworthy ones are the Flexi-Nozzle for attachments for getting in tight areas, the turbo tool for cleaning carpets, the upholstery attachment for cleaning furniture and the squeegee that allows you to use the power washer as a wet vac.
27. Hoover BH12010 ONEPWR Spotless GO Cordless Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- Very easy to use
- Fast charging
- Very convenient
- Easy to clean
- Long lasting batteries
- No water hoses
- No large reservoirs
The Hoover BH12010 ONEPWR is your best bet if you are in search of the best steam cleaner for the home.
This cleaner was designed to wash carpet, upholstery, and tile and grout. It has two different cleaning modes ” one for stains and another to freshen upholstery without any cleaning solution.
This vacuum operated a steam cleansers works on all floor surfaces and doesn’t require the use of detergents. It uses a high-temperature of 240 degrees Fahrenheit to kill germs and loosen stains and grime. It has a transparent, removable water tank that allows you to monitor the water level and see when refilling is needed. This cordless cleaner has a quick-cord rewind feature that makes storage easy.
28. Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner Vacuum
- Can be used on carpeting
- Allows you to plug it in
- Works on both hard floors and carpet
- Doesn’t require gas
The Rug Doctor is the spot cleaner to buy for your home. Carpets can become a breeding ground for germs, mites, dust mites, mold, and lots of other unseen critters. The Rug Doctor will make sure that your carpets get a thorough cleaning of all of that hidden gunk that you can’t get with just a vacuum cleaner.
The Rug Doctor is an ideal choice for those who have pets. With its rotating brush system, it’s able to get those hard to reach areas like corners and along edges so that they’ll be great for both pet owners and those with powder allergies.
The included HEPA-Filtration system makes sure that allergy sufferers won’t be affected, so you can use the Rug Doctor without having to worry about dust allergies. The large tank is able to hold up to .25 gallons of water so that you’ll be able to tackle larger jobs!
29. BISSELL Pet Stain Eraser Deluxe ION Portable Carpet Cleaner
- For pet owners
- Very portable
- On-board water tank
- Easy container filling
- Neat on-board storage
- Lightweight and maneuverable
- Easy to maintain
- Quickly removes hair and pet stains
- Works well on all carpet types
- Can tangle on furniture
- The power cord is a little short to be a good option for large homes
When looking for the best spot cleaners for pet owners, the Bissell Pet Stain Eraser is your best bet.
Bissell says the Pet Stain Eraser cleans dog urine and is the best spot cleaner for pet owners. The Pet Stain Eraser is easy to use and very effective.
It comes with an on-board water tank and the tank is separate from the water filter. You can add a large capacity 1-gallon water tank. You fill the tank, using the no-spout design, which reduces spills.
30. Carpet Spot Extractor
- Suitable for carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning
- Works on many types of stains
- Easy to use
- Gentle on carpet fibers and durable
The SpotBot is the world’s best spot cleaner. It’s effective for cleaning carpet, upholstery, and cars.
All you have to do is fill the tank, connect to your garden hose, and spray water on the soil. The system will automatically do the rest of the work. It uses hot water and a strong suction to remove the stains from the carpet.
The foam solution that’s released by the machine will help remove the stain and break down the bacteria. After that, you’ll have to use a carpet cleaning machine to extract the solution and dry the carpet.
31. Mytee Lite 8070 Heated Carpet Extractor W/Free Chemicals
- Small footprint
- Cord free operation
- Easy to refill chemical tanks
- High-quality heating element
Mytee definitely saved a lot of lives with the invention of this product. It absorbs spills dirt and odor like a vacuum cleaner but also does the work of a carpet cleaner.
This unit heats up within 30 seconds, which makes it ideal for pretty much any emergency type of cleaning. It can be used on almost any surface and is ideally suited for cars as it can be used on the move.
It doesn’t have drawbacks like bad customer service, durability problems, and being pricey. This USA made version is also better than the cheaper models by other brands as this model also comes with 1 gallon of cleaning solution & enhancer, water treatment chemical, and reusable and washable pads.
32. Tornado Marathon 350 Carpet Spotter 98132 Vacuum Spot Cleaner
- Works with any make or model of truck or car
- Extremely effective on carpets, rugs and upholstery
- Has variable suction to give you more control over the target area
- Easy to carry thanks to ergonomic carrying handle
- Delivers both a dry and wet clean without chemicals
- Strong enough to suck-up harmful and toxic substances
- Heats up the dirt and stains to ensure a deep clean
- Highly cumbersome to assemble
- Noise level is a bit loud
The Tornado Marathon 350 Carpet Spotter is another great carpet cleaning option.
Cleaning your carpet requires a little more effort than cleaning your usual floors, particularly because carpets collect a lot of dirt over time. Having a steam cleaning machine can be extremely beneficial, in this case.
The Marathon 350 Carpet Spotter isn’t just an expensive carpet cleaner. It’s also a dry cleaner, and it cleans carpet in an entirely unique way. The cleaning machine sprays hot steam onto your carpet using an antimicrobial sanitizing agent, breaking up the dirt and stains. After the steam breaks down the dirt, the vacuum sucks it all up.
33. Sandia 50-7000 Single 3 Stage Fan Sniper Indy Automotive Spot Commercial Extractor
- Powerful and efficient
- Uses a heat-free method of cleaning hot spots
- Good price
- Easy to move
- Flexible suction tube
- Requires some assembly
- Could be a bit bulky to store
And 5 Liter Indicator Pump.
This exceptionally cheap spot cleaner is a professional level cleaner that has a low profile and is budget friendly. It features an in-line heater, a powerful 3 GPM pump, and a wide 6 inch wet dry vacuuming head.
This spot cleaner includes a 1 year warranty, however there’s no additional manufacturer warranty available.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best spot cleaner?
It depends on the surface that you’re trying to clean. For carpet, you should use a product like Resolve Carpet Cleaner. For upholstery, go for Simple Green. For carpet stains, you’re better off going to the hardware store and getting an appropriate cleaning agent like Borax, OxyClean, or a similar product. For vinyl/leather you can use OxyClean for large stains and gentle scrubbing. For smaller or hard-to-remove stains, 2, 4-D is great because it removes dried in stains better than any other product I’ve found.
Other things worth noting:
Epsom Salt is good for soaking very dirty carpets.
What is the best Bissell Spot Cleaner?
I’ve had dogs all my life, and it seems like even the spot cleaning jobs are a nightmare. I know that when I was looking for a spot cleaner for the carpets in my house, my top priority was getting something that actually worked.
Unfortunately, when I did a little research and read some of the reviews on Bissell Spot Cleaners, I found that many people didn’t seem to share the same opinion as me: they claimed the products didn’t really work very well.
After doing a bit more research, I found that Bissell Spot Cleaners seem to work differently than other spot cleaners on the market, and one of the ways in which it differs is in its execution: it first suctions up the liquid and then uses a scrubbing action to loosen the stain.
What is the best product to clean upholstery?
There are tons of different products for cleaning upholstery in your home. Some have special chemicals that will reverse the staining if possible. Some will even melt the stains away!
But there is one product that is just as good as any of these specialty cleaners and can be found right in your own cupboard!
All you need is mild dish washing detergent. Mix it with warm water, spray it onto the stain, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Then blot it with a clean absorbent cloth and the stain should come out.
If this fails, the next step would be to try white vinegar.
If you still can’t get the stain out after trying these methods, you might have to purchase a small spot cleaner for your specific carpet, or even replace the carpet.
How do you clean a fabric sofa?
The short answer is, with care.
The long answer is, you don’t want your favorite piece of furniture ruined.
There are a few things to consider when looking at fabric sofas, starting with the type of fabric the sofa is made of. Some fabric is naturally more stain-resistant than others, such as cotton, wool and linen. Then there is the type of stain you need to worry about: liquid stains, oil stains, food stains and UV stains.
Because BISSELL Steam Mop has different attachments, you might be able to use the Steam Mop to get rid of the stain.
For this fabric couch project, I used the "Scuff Brush" attachment and the Microfiber Steam Pad.
Finding the best dog spot cleaner can sometimes be a daunting task because you want to be sure that you are getting something that will work effectively, while also not spending a fortune. We hope that this list has helped you in creating your shortlist of products that will suit your particular needs.
|Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner||Best Overall|
|Bissell Steam Shot 39N7V||Budget Pick|
|Mytee Lite 8070 Heated Carpet Extractor W/Free Chemicals||Upgrade Pick|