Even if you are eating a balanced diet, meet your daily physical requirements, and have a balanced lifestyle, the lack of vitamins in your diet may be making you sick.
The evidence suggests that vitamin deficiency may be a common experience for most of us. This is why it’s not only important to get the right kind of minerals in your body but also to get the right amount.
Good health should be among your priorities. You should strive to be in the best shape possible.
If you want to achieve your optimal level of health, your diet plays a very important role. It should be balanced and properly balanced to provide the vitamins, nutrient and supplements your body is lacking the most.
Purchasing multiple supplements or vitamins may be too expensive and unnecessary for you. Your best option is to find a quality vitamin that covers all the basics.
This is where multivitamins for men come into play. They provide you with quality and important vitamins at a great price.
|Garden of Life Vitamin B Complex||Best Overall|
|Vitafusion Multi-Vite Gummy Vitamins||Budget Pick|
|NaturesPlus Source of Life Gold Liquid||Upgrade Pick|
1. Garden of Life Vitamin B Complex
- B Vitamins are essential for overall health
- Contains raw, vegan formula
- 100% USDA Organic
2. Pure Essence Labs One 'n' Only
- Vitamins plus other nutrients
- Helps the body absorb nutrients better
- Supports energy
- Supports the digestive system
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Helps the body fight off disease and infection
This One 'n' Only supplement from Pure Essence Labs is a powerhouse of nutrients that can help you in several areas of your daily life.
This supplement is a daily multiple, which means it contains other nutrients in addition to the vitamins. One 'n' Only is a proprietary blend, which is something I don't usually hear of. The fact that this supplement contains a blend is actually a positive in my book since it's a one-stop-shop for everything you need.
One 'n' Only has anti-oxidants, which is good for the body. It also helps fight off disease and infection. This supplement is designed to support energy levels and digestive health. The creators also state that this supplement helps the body absorb nutrients better, making them more effective.
3. Vegan Kids Multivitamin Gummies by MaryRuth's
4. Nature's Way Alive! Max3 Daily Adult Multivitamin
- Contains 315mg of magnesium per serving
- Composition is derived from food, not synthetic
- Rich in B vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids
- Might cause heartburn and gas
- Some users report it doesn’t dissolve completely.
All in all, this daily multivitamin is one of my favorites and I’m always delighted to recommend it to my friends and family!
It’s the perfect size to throw in your purse or to keep on your desk without cluttering the space, the bottle is made out of glass, and has a simple design so you can easily read the directions.
It’s also available in two great flavors, berry and citrus.
5. NaturesPlus Source of Life Gold Liquid
- Easy to swallow
- Variety of sizes
- No time to enjoy vitamins
- No aftertaste
- Are faster than tablets
- Can be taken while driving
- Variety of flavors
- Don't need to be refrigerated
- No need to remember to take vitamins
- Boosts immunity
- Best taken on an empty stomach
- Can be quite expensive
Vitamins can get expensive, especially if yours have a limited shelf life. I've been searching for a reasonably priced daily multivitamin and have found dozens of options, but this one really stands out in my book.
As you can see in the above picture, this bottle holds a whopping one liter of liquid. Ingredients include organic whole foods and concentrated fruit juice and fiber concentrate in a base of coconut water and honey to create a delicious tropical fruit flavor. Each daily dose of just 8 ounces provides 100% of your daily Vitamin A, C and D, and a whopping 203% of your daily calcium. I also feel like this help increase my overall immunity, and even helps keep me a bit more regular.
There's a lot more I could say about these little gems, but I'll leave it at this – I love it and highly recommend it.
6. Nature Made Extra Strength Vitamin D3 5000 IU Softgels
- High levels of vitamin D3 for strong bones
- Compact and easy to take
- No aftertaste
- Reasonably priced
- No dairy, wheat or gluten
- Lasts for a long time
- Easy to swallow
- Improves your mood
- Improves sleep
- Keeps the heart healthy
- Lower levels of vitamin D might be beneficial for some
- Inconsistent results
- May cause nausea at high doses
- May decrease absorption of other vitamin K
The Vitamin D has recently been shown to improve mood and improve sleep. It is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle, with many benefits on the body.
This supplement contains 5000 IU of vitamin D3 per softgel, which is high for maintaining bone health. Each softgel is small and easy to swallow and goes down with no aftertaste.
For a value size, the bottle contains 360 softgels and lasts for a long time, which is good for the price. Another thing that is good to note is the fact that it’s not immediately absorbed into the body, meaning that you can plan ahead and take it at the same time every day. For this reason, it is also good for maintaining the vitamin levels in your body on an everyday basis.
7. Vitafusion Multi-Vite Gummy Vitamins
- Vitafusion multivite gummy vitamins for adults include 100% daily value of essential vitamins and minerals, made with natural flavors and colors, free of added sugar, gluten free and creatine free.
Each of the 13 multivite gummy vitamins includes 100% daily value of multivitamins. The gummies are free of sugar, and free of gluten. They are provided in packaging which is ideal for kids and adults alike. They can be kept in the kitchen and taken by people of all ages.
Each of the single multivite bottle includes around 9 servings. The bottles are ideal when traveling and for people on the go.
For people who want to take vitamin supplements every day, these multivite gummy vitamins can be a very good choice. They are suitable for both adults and kids.
8. SmartyPants Women's Formula Gummy Multivitamins: Vitamin C
- Great value for the money
- Contains 45 ingredients
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, calcium, melatonin and selenium
- Vitamins without any artificial sugars or preservatives
- Flavors offered; strawberry, orange, and berry blueberry
- Men and women can take them as they are not gender specific
- 25mg of antioxidants
- Has the recommended daily allowance of 12 vitamins, but in one bottle
- The process is streamlined
- The vitamins are in a soft gummy, which are non-animal gelatin
9. Garden of Life Multivitamin
- A decent amount of vitamins and minerals
- Reasonably priced
- Contains vitamin D, an often neglected vitamin
- Includes B Vitamins
- Includes a multivitamin and probiotic/enzymes source
- Has a convenient packaging
- Nutritionally complete multivitamin for women
- Affordable supplement
- Some users said it worked well and some didn’t
(vegan, gluten-free, raw, non-gmo, gf, whole foods)
10. Dr Tobias Adult Multivitamin
Dr Tobias & Co. offers a unique formula, which is based on the latest current research on nutrition. This formula contains all essential vitamins that are important for adults for proper functioning of the body.
For example, the right amount of vitamin D is necessary for healthy bones. A vitamin C maintains collagen production which supports tissues, muscles, and bones. This formula is full of antioxidants, such as vitamins E and A, beta-carotene, as well as vitamin C.
This formula is also a good source of magnesium, which can reduce the risk of inflammation and reduces the risk of heart-related disease in adults.
11. NATURELO Whole Food Multivitamin
- Increased Appetite
- Mood Enhancement
- Increase in Energy
- Nutrient Composition
- Vitamins A, D, E, B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12
Cardiovascular health is a vital part of overall health and wellness, and it is especially important for the adolescent stage of development. Getting vitamins for your teen can be difficult, and it is even harder trying to find the right vitamins on the market. Most teen multivitamins were developed for adults, which can sometimes make them less effective for teens.
Naturelo’s whole food multivitamin is a fantastic product for teens, with benefits geared towards both boys and girls. The company also thoroughly inspects their product to ensure purity and quality, which is something you likely won’t find with other supplements.
Why Buy This Product?
12. New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Vitamins
- Great blend of vitamins and minerals
- Gluten free
- Considerable amount of ingredients
- Made by New Chapter
- Small pills
- More expensive
Prenatal Vitamins Gluten Free, Moms-to-Be.
New Chapter is a well-known and trusted brand in the supplement industry, and one I’ve personally used.
These prenatal vitamins are free from GMOs, gluten, and soy and are even considered to be vegan.
13. Ancient Nutrients Calcium
- Contains 90 capsules, which can last you for 2 months
- Contains Enzymes and Adaptogen Herbs, which both are great for nutrient absorption
- Contains Calcium, which helps to prevent Osteoporosis
- Easy to swallow capsules
- High potency level
- Contains all the essential nutrients
- Very budget friendly
- Does not contain any harmful fillers or binders
- 100% Vegan
In today’s world, the process of attaining the recommended daily intake of needed nutrients every single day can be difficult, especially if you’re not eating a wide range of different foods. With our busy lives, it’s hard to get all the vitamins and nutrients that our body needs to run on a regular basis.
Not only are you not getting your recommended daily intake of nutrients, but the body isn’t getting the vitamins it needs to work and fight off diseases such as cancer, mental illness, and other serious diseases.
14. Life's Fortune® Multi-Vitamin & Mineral All Natural Energy Source Supplying Whole Food Concentrates
- Comes with antioxidants
- Contain vitamins and minerals
- Has a multi-vitamin for all ages
- Can be taken by vegetarians
- Lab tested
Today, Life's Fortune is one of the world's leading producers of multi-vitamins and multimineral supplements, either by itself or in combination with a broad spectrum of health-based, premium food concentrates.
The brand offers consumers a range of well-formulated systems including Life's Fortune All-in-One Multi-Vitamin; Life's Fortune* Probiotic Anti-Candida System; Life's Fortune Optimal Immune System*; Life's Fortune Earth's Cardiovascular System*; Life's Fortune** Candida Control System and Life's Fortune Acid-Alkaline Balance System*.
Today's busy lifestyle makes it hard to get all the vitamins and minerals you need and Life's Fortune can help you bridge the deficiency gap for optimal energy and whole-body health through all-natural sources and scientifically proven formulas.
15. Morning Liquid Multivitamin + Zinc + Elderberry + Organic Whole Food Blend by MaryRuth's
- Free of preservatives, wheat, gluten and dairy
- Gently fermented with probiotics
- A blend of organic & wildcrafted herbs, superfoods, and vitamins
- 100% organic whole food blend – including Aloe Vera, bee pollen, green tea, raspberry leaf, wheatgrass extract, chlorella, and spirulina
- Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, Trace Minerals, Amino Acids
- Provides a synergistic nutrient profile
If you are looking for an excellent multivitamin for your entire family, then this multi-vitamin from MaryRuth's is an excellent choice.
One of the most important aspect of a multivitamin is, of course, the number of vitamins it contains. If the packaging states multivitamin in the title but has no actual vitamins, it's a buyer beware (shout out to Centrum). However, this vitamin does not skimp and is full of helpful vitamins.
16. Puritans Pride Abc Plus Senior Multivitamin Multi-mineral Formula Caplets
- *A good
- high-quality multivitamin
- *A bit pricey
A daily multivitamin can give your body what it needs to function at its best. Luckily, Puritans Pride makes a quality multivitamin that many reviewers swear by.
This is a decades-old brand that has become synonymous with quality dietary supplements on the market today. Their line of multivitamins are able to provide users with high quality nutrients in each pill.
Puritans Pride Abc Plus Senior Multivitamin Multi-mineral Formula Caplets, 240 Count is not an exception. This well-known formula is best used for the elderly, pregnant mothers, as well as vegetarians who need a more potent multivitamin dosage.
17. Culturelle Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Chewables
- May help improve digestion
- Bacteria proven to positively impact the reproduction of healthy gut bacteria and relieve occasional digestive upset due to lactose intolerance, a compromised immune system, travel and more.
- Number one selling probiotic brand
- For adults
- Higher price tag
- Some may experience bloating and constipation after use.
In my research, I found little evidence that probiotics are effective in improving digestive issues. That said, there are many anecdotal reports from people who believe they had a positive experience with these cultures.
I often recommend Culturelle Probiotic Daily Chewable to my patients without any adverse effects. There are plenty of benefits of probiotics that should be explored.
This Culturelle product has lactobacillus gg, also simply known as LGG which is a unique strain of bacteria which is found to naturally survive passage through the stomach.
18. NATURELO One Daily Multivitamin
- Lots of micronutrients
- Highly rated
- Cost effective
- Supports general health
- Contains a few synthetic vitamins
- Company is privately held
A quality multivitamin is a cornerstone of a good diet. It’s worth paying a little more for vitamins that are of good quality, but you don’t have to pay a lot to get them. This is where SUPPLEMENTS SUPPLY ENTERPRISE comes in.
19. Thorne Research
- Extremely high quality vitamin with NAD food, not in pill form
- Food based
- No artificial fillers
- Large amounts of vitamins, minerals, flavonoids and polyphenols
- Slow Release
- Boosts immune system
- No dyes in the capsules
- Inconvenient for some. Comes in capsule form only. Higher cost than most.
- Capsules could be difficult to swallow. Some are easier than others.
- May cause severe nausea in some people.
Vitamins and minerals are essential for good health, but they are not created equal. The secret to good nutrition is choosing the right supplements; that is, key vitamins and minerals in the right amounts.
Vitamin D, in particular, is essential for growth, bone and teeth formation and normal immune function. Thorne Research's Basic Nutrients 2/day is a superior multivitamin and mineral formula with Vitamin D.
Thorne Basic Nutrients 2/day multivitamin and mineral formula features more than 25 nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and more, all formulated for dogs. Complete and balanced, it provides essential nutrients for healthy growth and development, and also has vitamin D for bone formation and immune function.
20. Whole Food Multivitamin
- Chewable tablets
- All-in-one multivitamin
- Organic ingredients
- Contains probiotics
- Contains Termidol
- Far too many ingredients
- Far too many tablets to take daily
- Not an easy pill to swallow
- Not recommended for children under 14
- Too much Vitamin A in this product for children, can be toxic.
(no multivitamins for men are listed in the website)
21. Designs for Health Twice Daily Multi
- Formulated to support hormone production
- Features five generations of expertise
- Quality made in the USA
- Excellent customer service
- Includes many high quality ingredients
- Affordable price
- Has the most up to date research
- Not certified organic
- Contains gelatin
Designs for Health has five generations of expertise and their multivitamin is a product you can count on.
This is a nutritional supplement that is carefully formulated to support hormone production and hormonal balance as well as overall nutrient levels. Every vitamin and mineral is delivered in a highly bioavailable form for superior absorption by the body.
The vitamins include vitamins A, B6, C, D, E, and K, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Folate, and Betaine HCl. They are also the only multi-vitamin to deliver active Quatrefolic and Co Q10 in the maximally active form.
22. NUTRAMIN Daily Vegan Keto Multivitamin Gummies Vitamin C
There is definitely a difference between vitamins found at your grocery store and vitamins that are specifically formulated for vegans.
These vegan multivitamin gummies are a great option for those trying to supplement their diet with extra vitamins and minerals. In total, these gummies provide 90% of your daily vitamin intake, and they are made from real food sources.
Each serving includes a variety of vitamins including Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Biotin, Thiamine, Riboflavin, and Vitamin E. They also have anti-oxidants for added heart health.
23. Whole Food Multivitamin Plus
The Amazon’s Choice for a multi-vitamin is a solid choice. This product is made in a certified NSF GMP facility in the USA with no GMOs, soy, gluten, binders, fillers, artificial flavors, preservatives, etc.
The bottle size is 90 capsules and should last about a month, depending on how many you take each day. If you’re not sensitive to gluten or lactose, there’s no reason you can’t take this multi-vitamin. It’s also vegan and doesn’t contain any artificial ingredients.
This multi-vitamin includes 38 fruits and vegetables along with the B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and selenium. It also contains enzymes, probiotics, Coenzyme Q10, Omega 3, Omega 6, and has turmeric and bio-available iron.
24. Puritans Pride Ultra Man 50 Plus-120 Caplets
- Complete vitamins
- Easy ingestion
- More energy
If you are looking for the perfect vitamin and mineral supplement supplement, you should consider Puritans Pride Ultra Man 50 Plus. This is a great product because it can provide you with all the vitamins and minerals that you are going to need to keep your body healthy.
This product makes it easy for you to get all of the nutrients that your body needs in a simple and easy to ingest manner. Each of these vitamins and minerals are also able to deliver the results that you are longing for without any issue.
If you are not sure about what vitamins and minerals you need, you may not be focused on what you should be looking for.
25. Men's Multivitamin Advanced Formula
- Low cost
- Less side effects with quality brands
- Accidentally taking too many can cause no harm
- Vitamins are versatile – can be used by everyone, every day
- Vitamins are very safe
- Can be easily divided to last longer
- It is always hard to tell which brands are quality and which are not
- Some brands have side effects and allergic reactions
- Not recommended for certain people (pregnant women, those receiving surgery, people sensitive to vitamin A, etc.)
- Taking too much can cause different problems, extreme cases causing death
- Side effects can happen at different doses for different people
26. GoBiotix Probiotic Multivitamin
- High strength
- Affordable price point
- An advanced blend of vitamins and minerals
- Easy to digest
- Blends well with food
- Enhances immune system
- Support overall health
- Easy on the stomach
- Great for both men and women
- Contains a good amount of vitamins
27. One A Day Men's & Women's Pre-Pregnancy Multivitamin including Vitamins A
- Contains important nutrients for men and women
- Excellent price point
- Bottles are tiny while tabs are large
- They’re not intended for everyday use
Gluten Free, Easy Tabs.
The One A Day Men’s & Women’s Prenatal Multivitamin provides a complete range of essential vitamins and minerals to support bone health, a healthy immune system, and good vision.
These vitamins contain popular iron-chelated minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium, as well as niacin, which facilitates the conversion of carbs to fuel in your body, boosting your energy levels.
28. Bariatric Fusion Mixed Berry Complete Chewable Bariatric Multivitamin
- Alternative to pills
- Multivitamin drink mix
- Fat soluble vitamins
If you’ve been prescribed a vitamin shakes mix and not a pill, then this is one option you can try out today. The nice thing about this product is that it’s easy to digest and it’s not full of bulking agents so it’s no problem to swallow.
The drink mix can be taken with full meals, which is something you can’t do with pills, because it can make you feel queasy.
The Mixed Berry flavor is among the most popular flavor. It’s truly delicious and is no problem to gulp down.
29. Dr. David Williams' Daily Advantage Multi-Nutrient Vitamin Supplement
- Control cost
- Lessen the risk of disease and chronic illness
- Feel more energetic
- Look and feel younger
- Regulate your weight
- Feel better overall
- Develop healthier habits
- Recommended by doctors
- More targeted at getting healthy than at losing weight
- You have to take 3-4 every day, which can be inconvenient
- Can be hard to tell if you'reabsorbing enough
- Doesn't have any appetite suppressant / elimination elements
30. Centrum MultiGummies Omega 3 Gummy Multivitamin
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Includes Omega-3
- Easy-to-swallow multivitamin gummies
- Great for adults
- Convenient to take
- Gluten Free
- Contains 15 essential vitamins
(Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Eligible
31. Life's Fortune Multivitamin & Mineral All Natural Energy Source Supplying
This multivitamin is the best vitamins for women, men and seniors. It is a all natural and plant based vitamins with minerals made with food grade ingredients and has been proven to be safe and free of side effects.
32. Pure Encapsulations
- All nutrients are contained in one tablet
- Has most of the essential vitamins and minerals
- Easy to take capsules
- Feel healthy and energetic
- The capsules are small
- A little expensive
Pure One Daily Multivitamin by Pure Encapsulations is an excellent choice for those who want health supplement that has everything in once. It has everything to give your body.
Its formula is beautifully balanced. It has vitamins, minerals, key antioxidants, omega-3s and much more. Consistent supplementation with multivitamins plays a major role in prevention of diseases like cancer and heart disease. The One Daily Multivitamin is recommended for its concentration of bioflavonoids, which help in improving the absorption of the nutrients.
The product is further made better by its ingredients like Metafolin (a form of folate), L-5-MTHF (a form of methylfolate) and Sustained Release CoQ10. The presence of these ingredients not only enhances the absorption of nutrients, but also prevents the onset of leaky gut problems and improves cellular energy production. These ingredients are especially helpful if you are suffering from digestive issues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best vitamins to take daily?
There are no perfect vitamins that have everything you need for optimal health. Your best bet is to take a multi-vitamin, a fish oil caps, and a vitamin D supplement.
You should always take a high-quality fish oil and a vitamin D year round, and switch out your multi-vitamin based on the time of year.
Which brand multivitamin is best?
How do you decide which vitamin is best for you and your family?
Read the bottle. All manufacturers need to list their contents somewhere, either on the back or side. If you can locate your daily serving for the multivitamin, then you know you have taken your daily value of vitamins. Also, look for the expiration date. As long as it appears relatively close, it probably is not too old.
What are the 5 most important vitamins?
There’s a scarcity of vitamins and minerals in the food we eat today. While fresh, whole foods are best, adding a good quality multi-vitamin like BRIKO would be a great way to ensure that you are getting all of the micronutrients that you and your family need.
What vitamins help sexually?
You should always get a copy of your current iron and vitamin levels from your doctor, which he performs by using a blood test. You can also get kits from health food stores or supermarkets that will screen for ferritin and Vitamin D.
Bloggers continue to discover the wonders of modern technology and adapt themselves to fit into the vagaries of online publishing. We are lucky to be alive during a time when technology is shaping everything around us and have the opportunity to be a part of it. So how do we adapt to this new world and stay true to ourselves in the face of new opportunities?
|Garden of Life Vitamin B Complex||Best Overall|
|Vitafusion Multi-Vite Gummy Vitamins||Budget Pick|
|NaturesPlus Source of Life Gold Liquid||Upgrade Pick|