Water sports and wetsuits go hand in hand. Whether you’re surfing, diving, or just coasting along on a jet-ski, there are lot of people in the water.
Not to mention, the sea otters who steal your things! Protect yourself with some of the best women’s wetsuit pants/drysuit pants money can buy.
1. Lemorecn Wetsuits Pants 1.5mm Neoprene Swimming Canoeing Pants
- Very comfortable
- The water exercises in the swimsuit are really good
- They give full protection for your body
- The material is sturdy and durable
- The design looks very beautiful
- Some pockets are too small to put your valuables
- A little bit transparent
This wetsuit pants is one of the most popular wetsuit pants on sale online. As what you could see from 500+ reviews on Amazon, it has many positive points to drew people’s attention.
This wetsuit pants can protect you well from the cold water and keep you warm in cold water. It’s very comfortable and versatile for workout in the gym or outdoor activities. Especially for water exercises, it can protect your body from the cold water while you swim.
The quality of this wetsuit pants and its design are really good. A lot of people say that they have been using it for a long time and it still keeps the same original look.
2. Neo-Sport Wetsuit Pants XSPAN super stretch 1.5mm neoprene. UNISEX design
- Stretchable and flexible material
- Built in antibacterial function to prevent smell
- Innovative pocket design that’s big enough to hold your stuff
- Great fit for all body types
- Designed for range of motion
- Good durability
- Good customer service
- Stylish design that’s fashionable
- Not for colder waters
- Lacks durability with big fish hooks
- The sizes seem to run a bit small
- The zipper isn’t water-resistant
- Short in length
Kite Surf, Windsurf, Wakeboard, Water Ski, Kayak, Canoe, Triathlon, Open Water, Wake Boarding, Powerboating, Paddleboard, Swim, Pool, Ocean Swimming, Ocean Kayak, Ocean Canoe, Yoga, Workout, Beach, Beach Accessorie, Beach Wear, Beach Volleyball, Lifeguard, Life Jacket, Life Vest, Swimming, Goggles, Aequs.
3. Lemorecn Wetsuits Pants 3mm Neoprene Swimming Canoeing Pants
- Super cute design!
- Good quality material
- Easy to move around in while water skiing
- The legs are a bit short, not long enough to get your ankles over the inside of your boat.
- If you're an advanced water skier looking for a pair of wetsuit pants to really increase the performance of your forward doubles, these waterproof wetsuit pants are exactly what you need.
- These are not your typical nylon wetsuit pants built for cold weather use, but are instead, full 3mm neoprene to keep your legs warm while out on the lake water skiing.
These feature a contrasting color turnback strip on the outside side of each leg on the butt area that you will be glad for as you are able to keep a good sight line around your bays. They are also available in a solid color, black.
These marine life approved wet suit pants have a reversed Velcro strip closure system that you don't have to do anything to besides kick your legs for these pants to close in around your thighs, and the elastic waistband has a hidden drawstring for an even better fit.
If you're a fan of the color Red, they are available in a high visibility safety Orange color with Black piping.
4. DIVE & SAIL Women's 1.5mm Neoprene Wetsuit Pants Diving Snorkeling Scuba Surf Canoe Pants
- Sun protection on shoulders and back of knees
- 1.5-millimeters neoprene with 4-way stretch fabric
- Strategically placed seams to eliminate chafing
- No plastic for better mobility and greater water flow
- Easy zip, Velcro, and button closures
- Elastic drawstrings at ankles
- Removable crotch-gusset, thigh pads, and suspenders
- Size xs: waist: 60 cm; length: 65 cm
- Size small: waist: 65 cm; length: 71 cm
- Size medium: waist: 72 cm; length: 76 cm
Well first of all, these snorkeling wetsuit pants are comfortable whether you're swimming, diving, or just lounging around.
The neoprene is about as thin as you're going to get and for me that's great. Neoprene that is too thick tends to bunch up in the wrong spots and I don't find that comfortable.
5. Realon Swim Tights Wetsuit Pants Women 3mm Neoprene and 2mm Men Youth Triathlon Outdoor Sport UV Suit Leggings Girls Boys Surfing Scuba Diving Snorkel
The whole thing fits well and the pant fit great, the size was as described. My daughter really likes them and it holds up well with chlorine, which is really nice.
The material is soft and the whole thing has full length zips for added protection. I was worried about it not fitting, but it looks really good on her. I will say that it does seem to attract some lint. It’s all great stuff and easy to wipe off.
I like the feel of the material and the durability is without question, it looks and feels very durable. They also look very nice.
6. Lemorecn Wetsuits Pants Shorts 3mm Neoprene Canoeing Swimming Pants
The Lemorecn Wetsuit Pants offer a combination of functionality and durability, making them a standout product when in comes to wetsuit pants. The pants feature a lightweight, flexible material that makes them easy to move in, while offering more protection than other pairs.
This pair is especially great for diving as it’s made to retain warmth in cold waters, as well as providing excellent warmth retention in warmer waters. That’s courtesy of its 3mm neoprene material, which is known for being one of the highest quality neoprene materials on the market.
7. CtriLady Women's Wetsuit Pants 2mm Neoprene Snorkeling Leggings
- Made from ultra-light 2mm neoprene
- Features a crotch gusset
- Comes with a neck zipper for easy on-off of wetsuit pants (without having to remove your shoes and outer layer)
- Comes in a variety of sizes for the best possible fit
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Great for athletes of all skill levels
- Better than traditional bathing suit or full-length wetsuit
- Wetsuit blanket material is super comfortable and soft
- Perfect for super hot days when you want to cool off in the water
- Comes with a lifetime manufacturer warranty
- While they provide better support than a bathing suit or full-length wetsuit, they aren’t designed to replace real wetsuit pants
- Ankle elastic might be too tight or too loose
- Needs to be rinsed after using
- Might be too long on some
When I was training to swim the long course triathlons I always opted for triathlon wetsuit hoods over normal swim caps. In my mind, they made more sense as I was already wearing a wetsuit anyway, why not replace the cap with a hood that also covered my hair?
8. DIVE & SAIL Women's Wetsuits Capri Pants Premium Neoprene Diving Snorkeling Scuba Surf Canoe
- Great price
- Comfortable, high-quality material
- Plenty of pockets
The Dive & Sail capri suit is one of the most well-made wetsuits I’ve come across. It uses 3D nylon and elastane for the perfect fit and its material is made to last. In fact, the wetsuit includes a one year warranty.
The D&S wetsuit is affordable and does what it’s supposed to. It even comes in a variety of sizes to accommodate different body types.
The only downside to the Dive & Sail wetsuit is that it could be a bit too thin for really cold water. If you’re looking to spend some time on an ice cold lake or in a very chilly ocean, this wetsuit might not protect you as well as you’d like it to.
9. GoldFin Women's Wetsuit Pants
- Made of neoprene
- Has a drawstring waist
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Wide range of size options
- Higher price point
- Only comes in blue (black would be my pick)
If you’re looking for the best wetsuit pants for women, then the GoldFin will serve you well. They are designed with 2mm neoprene, which is the perfect amount of thickness for wetsuit pants!
You may be wondering what the advantage of 2mm neoprene is over the 1.5mm or 1.4mm typically found on wetsuit tops, and 2.4mm on the thicker winter wetsuit tops. 2mm is the sweet spot because it’s thick enough to keep you warm when the weather is cold (and can even be worn alone) but thin enough that it doesn’t feel overly bulky.
It’s usually recommended that you wear a BPI approved life jacket while on board a boat or any other marine vessel. But for some people who are on the water to swim, play, or relax, a BPI approved life jacket may seem too bulky or uncomfortable. This article is a great guide for picking the best type of wetsuit to meet your specific needs (whether it be to stay warm or keep out of the sun).